2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 629 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 03-17-2016, 02:17 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I have been catching up on work today. My boss has a fairly busy day.

When I got home yesterday, dd and her boyfriend were working out in the backyard. The painters were still there so I couldn't go to zumba. Dd was going to go teach her class so I had to stay. I relaxed and went through my mail and cleaned off the table. I made dinner. After dinner we watch TV for a bit and then started packing things up in the living room. The painters said they would be starting in the living room, dining room and kitchen. The last two rooms will be the laundry room and dh's office.

Today dd has a dentist appt. She had a toothache on Monday. We think that may be the next tooth they have to work on. We are going to yoga class this evening. I am picking up dinner since I didn't know if I would have access to the kitchen. Hopefully we can relax and watch TV this evening.

I decided to take a vacation day tomorrow. We are giving my brother in law the day off. He has been at the house while the work is getting done. he has been a big help with small items that needed repair. Since the bedrooms are done, we can start to put our clothes back in the closet. The installation of the flooring will begin next Wednesday so not everything can be put back in place yet.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well. Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2016, 04:48 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night dd and I helped serve at the lenten supper. The youth group was hosting again. We had lasagna, salad, garlic bread and lots of deserts. The youth group has raised alot of money so far for their trip this summer. We went to church after the dinner. We came home and watched some tv.

Today work was hectic. I don't know what was going on today, but most of the kids were crabby and naughty today. Maybe the time change is affecting them. I am making breakfast for dinner. We'll watch tv tonight.

Our spring break is next week. I took tomorrow off because it is grandparents/special person day at lds's school. It should be a fun day.

Scrapper it is alot of work packing things up then unpacking. I'm sure you'll be glad when everything is done. That's nice that you will have a 3 day weekend. I hope dd's dentist appt. went well.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 03-21-2016, 12:49 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. I took the day off Friday for grandparents/special person day at school. It was fun. We started with a chapel service. We made a project together. We had lunch then did some fun things in the classroom.

Friday evening was lds's skit night. They did a good job. It was a spoof on star wars. It was funny. Dd slept over at a friends house. Me and a group of friends from church went out for appetizers and drinks. It was fun.

On Saturday I took dd and a couple of her friends to the mall to see Allegiant. I hadn't followed the series so I did some shopping. I got a dress and a skirt for church. I met the girls when the movie was over. We stopped to eat on the way home. I brought home food for dh and lds. I had to make two egg bakes for the palm Sunday breakfast at church. The youth group was hosting. We watched a little tv.

On Sunday lds's class plus the 7th and 8th grade sang with the senior choir. We got to sing on the balcony which was nice. After church dd and I helped serve at the breakfast. We had a lot of people so I think they made good money for their trip. I did my laundry when we got home. I had choir practice in the evening.

This morning I got up and cleaned the house. Lds is having a school friend sleep over. After cleaning we left to pick him up. I am making baked pasta for dinner.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2016, 04:39 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been quiet today. Our schools are on spring break so I imagine it will be a quiet day. It is a great time to catch up on work.

We had a good weekend. Friday we were pretty much confined to the bedrooms. They were finishing painting the kitchen. I went out to get breakfast for dd and myself. We watched TV and just relaxed. Her boyfriend came over after work and they headed out to Knott's Berry Farm. When dh got home we went to Lowes and the furniture place to order our new sofa. We stopped and had dinner on the way home.

Saturday morning dd baked a cake and got ready to go to the community center for the Easter event. She said not too many people stopped by her booth. She said the booths should have been closer to all of the activity. I did marketing and put everything away. Dd cooked dinner because she wanted to practice for her final. what she made is what she has to make at school for her final. Everything was really good. After dinner we went to our great niece and nephew's school play. It was really good...we enjoyed it. We headed back home and watched TV for awhile.

Yesterday we went to church then came back and dd and I started to put our clothes back in the closet. We can't put anything on the floor yet because on Wednesday they will start to remove the carpet and install the hardwood floor. Later on we left to go meet my sisters and then headed to dinner.

Today the crew was coming to prep the outside of the house for painting. Dd started her finals today. She will be done on Thursday and then has a week off. I am going to the gym straight from work. I am making steaks, baked potatoes and salad. We will probably watch TV for awhile.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. your day at lds's school sounds like it was fun. Glad you had a good time with your friends Friday night. nice that you found a dress and skirt. Dd and her boyfriend have followed that series of movies. They still have to see this recent one. The palm Sunday breakfast sounds like it was a success. How nice to be off. Enjoy your time off. sleep in for sure! Have a good evening.
Unread 03-22-2016, 02:35 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I stopped at the tire place because my tires needed air. I headed home to meet my brother in law. He needed my garage opener for today. I did some laundry and then started dinner. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

I went out for a walk during lunch and it is really windy out. That was a surprise since I hadn't heard about it being windy. It is nice and clear.

I am going to the gym today. After class I am stopping at Target for a few things we need. I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. I have to see if there is anything we need to move from the bedrooms in preparation for the flooring installation tomorrow.

Hyper - hope you are enjoying your time off. Today dd's final is prepping the meal that I posted on FB. She wanted to practice at home so that she would be ready for today. Have a good day.
Unread 03-22-2016, 03:14 PM

Hi ladies,

Lds and his friend had a good time last night. He is a really nice boy. I made baked pasta for dinner. Dd went on a bike ride with one of her friends. After dinner we watched some tv.

This morning I had to take the dogs to the groomer. lds and I took his friend home. We then went to the eye doctor. The earpiece fell off of his glasses. Luckily they are still under warranty so they ordered a new pair of frames. They taped his earpiece back on for the time being with invisible tape. Hopefully the frames will be in before school starts back. We then ran to target and got a few things. We stopped for lunch. We brought lunch home for dd. I did a few things around the house, then it was time for me to oick up the dogs. They look and smell great. We are having leftover pasta for dinner. I will make a salad to go with it.

Scrapper all your work being done to your house is really moving along. I did see dd's dinner on fb. It looked really good.

Enjoy your day
Unread 03-23-2016, 11:49 AM

Hi ladies,

Last night we watched tv.

This morning I got up and went to the grocery store. They were predicting 6-12 in of snow today through tomorrow morning, so I wanted to make sure I got things we needed. I came home and put everything away. Shortly after it started snowing. It is coming down hard and is accumulating rapidly. I hope that dh will decide to come home early.

We will have to be at home today. I'm going to watch a show that I have taped. Maybe the kids and I will watch a movie after.

Today is Max and Ruby's birthday. They are 4 today. Dd said she is going to make them each a special dog biscuit. She said she found a recipe that uses oats and peanut butter. We don't usually feed them anything other than their food, but since it's their birthday we will let them have a special treat.

I'm making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for dinner.

Scrapper hope your day is going well.
Unread 03-23-2016, 03:48 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I went to the gym and then Target for the things we needed. I got gas before going to the gym. Dd was home when I got home. I finished prepping dinner. Dh got home shortly after. We watched TV and relaxed.

Love the quiet phones at work. Payroll is due today. I checked it this morning so now it is ready to give to my boss to approve. I also worked on 2 of her trips. They have to be entered in a system for approval. I entered one for reimbursement and the other is upcoming.

Today I am making our ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. Dd teaches at the community center this evening, and I am going to zumba class there. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - good thing you were able to get your grocery shopping done before it started snowing. you made it back home...perfect timing. Good day to stay in and watch TV. Hopefully dh will leave work early. Happy birthday to Max and Ruby!!! Hope they enjoy their special treat today. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 03-24-2016, 01:56 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday the kids and I watched tv and relaxed most of the afternoon. Dd made the treats for Max and Ruby. They loved them. I made dinner. After dinner we watched a few shows.

Today I have been doing laundry. I have one more load in the dryer then I'm done. I haven't even taken my shower yet. It's been a lazy day. I will hop in the shower after my last load is done. I'm making breakfast for supper. We are going to the Maundy Thursday service at church tonight.

Scrapper it's nice that you're having a quiet week at work. Are you off tomorrow for Good Friday?

Enjoy your day.
Unread 03-24-2016, 02:33 PM

Hi ladies,

When I got home yesterday, the flooring people were working away. Two of the bedrooms and part of the hallway were done. I am really liking how it looks. I made dinner then headed to zumba class. Dd's class didn't' happen last night. Two of her students called saying they couldn't make it due to illness and family emergency. So they will meet next week instead. She stayed home to finish working on a paper for her last final. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today was dd's last final. She can enjoy a week off. she has a cookie order for Saturday so she will start working on it this evening. I am going to zumba. Our instructor that moved to Arizona is in town so she will be teaching at 6 today. I am making hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening. Our new couch will be delivered sometime this afternoon.

Hyper - did you get lots of snow after all? That was nice that you had a relaxing afternoon yesterday. Glad Max and Ruby enjoyed their special treat. Nice to get your laundry done. Our offices are open tomorrow but I decided to take the day off. I know that tomorrow will be very quiet. Enjoy your afternoon and evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register