2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 632 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

I went to zumba yesterday. it was a great class. I came home and finished making dinner. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

I went out to lunch with one of my friends. It was great catching up with her. It is so windy outdoors.

Dh is attending a training this week from work. He has to leave home around 5:30 to get there in time. it is quite a ways from home. Today is dd's early day so she was up at 4:30. I am going to the gym straight from work. I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. That is good that you had a good visit with bds and his girlfriend. Hope your day went well. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2016, 04:00 PM

Hi ladies,

After dinner last night we watched tv and relaxed.

Today work was good. We took the kids outside today. I thought it was cold, but it doesn't seem to phase the kids.

After work I stop and the grocery store to get a few things. I'm making cheeseburgers, fries and baked beans for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper that's nice that you had lunch with your friend. Your steak dinner sounds good.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-13-2016, 04:58 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I went to the gym. It was a good class. I stopped at Michaels before to buy 2 clear boxes for dd. I headed home to finish making dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

I went to the market during lunch to buy a roasted chicken. We are having sandwiches, veggies and chips. I am headed to zumba at the community center. I'm not sure if dd teaches today. We will relax this evening and watch one of our shows. Dd said she received a phone call from school informing her that she has perfect attendance and made the honor roll. She got all A's last quarter. She is really enjoying herself. She also got a call from the bakery asking her to go in for orientation tomorrow. We will see when she starts working.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2016, 04:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday when I got home, my brother in law was taking our washer and dryer out to the side of the house. I went to zumba. After dinner I cleaned the floor where the washer and dryer were at. We relaxed and watched TV after dinner.

Today the washer, dryer and dish washer were being delivered. They should be there by the time I get home. Today we are going to yoga. Dd hopes she can make if after her orientation. I am making beef for our beef bowl with rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you had a good day. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 04-14-2016, 04:49 PM

Hi ladies,

We have been having beautiful weather. Sunny and in the 70's.

Work was good yesterday. It was nice to get the kids outside and let them play on the warm sunshine. I gave dd's friend a ride home from school yesterday. We stopped at the grocer for a few things. We had sandwiches, potato salad and guacamole with tortilla chips. Dh took the dogs for a walk after dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. It was our full day class. We took them outside twice. Once in the morning and again in the afternoon. We had a tornado drill today. We had to take the kids in the hallway, face the wall and get in a turtle position with hands over their heads.

I am making steak, twice baked potatoes and green beans for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper congrats to dd for perfect attendance and making the honor roll. Hope your day is going well.
Unread 04-15-2016, 10:12 AM

Hi ladies,

This morning I started my laundry and did some cleaning. I will finish the laundry and do a little more cleaning when I get home from work. I want to get that out of the way for the weekend. I watched my show that I taped.

I will be leaving for work shortly. It is another beautiful day. I have to stop at the library on the way home and pick up a book I have on hold. I'm not sure yet what we will have for dinner. I may just pick up something. No plans this evening. We'll relax and watch some tv.

I will take lds for a haircut sometime this weekend. We'll go to church on Sunday and I'll have choir practice Sunday evening. Other than that we will see what comes up.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well. Have a good weekend.
Unread 04-15-2016, 04:01 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

Yesterday when I got home, dd was leaving for orientation. She said she would let me know if she was going to make it to yoga class. I made dinner then got ready to leave for class. On the way dd called and said she had just gotten out and wasn't going to make it on time. class was really good. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Dd started work today. She sent me a picture of everything she decorated. She will be doing some baking as well. She said it was great. She works tomorrow and Sunday as well. Tonight no plans just relax. Dd made a cake for her boyfriend's mom. It is her birthday today.

Tomorrow I am going to the gym in the morning. I will probably do marketing after that. Dd gets out of work at noon. We are going to the mall to Penneys to look for new shoes for school. They have to wear nonskid black shoes. I may look around for some new shoes for work. In the evening we have my brother in law's retirement party.

Hyper - good idea to get the laundry and cleaning out of the way. I will get to use our new washer and dryer this weekend. Hope your work day went well. Enjoy your evening and your weekend!
Unread 04-18-2016, 12:10 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to run a few errands and picked up dinner on the way home. I just relaxed and watched TV in the evening.

Saturday morning dd started work at 7am. After breakfast I went to do marketing. Dd got out of work at noon. She came home and relaxed for a bit. We then headed to the mall to look for new shoes for school & work (they have to be non skid). We found some and she also bought a pair of navy flats. I found a person at Penney's on sale. We headed home and got ready to leave for the retirement party. It was very nice and the decorations were so cute. It was "travel themed." The buffet was good..Mexican...yummy.

Yesterday dd worked from 10 to 2. I went to church then went to get gas and made a quick stop at Target. I headed home and got laundry started. I had to pull the manuals out for the washer and dryer to learn how to use them. They are all digital. Dd got home and started organizing her school work for her classes. Late afternoon we left to go meet my sisters.

Today I am leaving work 30 minutes early as I have a dentist appt today. It is at 5 so I am going to miss my zumba class. Maybe I will go out walking when I get home. Dd drove to school today so we will see if she gets home earlier than when she takes the train. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Hope you had a good weekend.
Unread 04-19-2016, 10:33 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I went to my dentist appt. when I walked in, there were lots of people in the waiting area. I thought it is going to be awhile. I took my kindle in with me to read. My appt was at 5 and I didn't get called in until close to 6. I had xrays and exam. It was too late for them to do my cleaning. I also had a small cavity. So I go back on the 29th. I headed home and made dinner..everyone was home already. We watched TV for awhile after dinner.

It is kind of busy this morning with meetings here in our conference rooms. I have a variety of things to do today.

I am going to the gym after work. I am making our ground turkey with veggies over brown rice. We will watch TV and relax this evening. Dd has been driving to school yesterday and today. We are waiting for her student train pass to arrive.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 04-19-2016, 07:56 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday when I got home from work I finished my laundry and cleaning. We ordered pizza for dinner. We relaxed and watched tv in the evening.

On Saturday dh and I went out and ran some errands. We had dinner then a latte at starbucks. We brought food home for the kids. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we came home and changed. We just relaxed most of the day. I went to choir practice. On ascension which is May 5th we are singing with the choir of a sister church. Their choir joined us for practice. There were about 20 of us. It was a good practice. We watched tv when I got home.

Yesterday work was good. It was a really nice day. Lds went over to his friends house after school. They ended up going for a bike ride. I made bbq pork chops, potatoes and a veggie for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. It rained today. After work I took lds for a haircut. We picked up food for dinner. We are watching some tv.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Sounds like you and dd had a good shopping trip. Glad she was able to find shoes. Did you figure out your washer and dryer. It sounds nice. Your dinner buffet at the retirement party sounds yummy! Wow it did take a long time at the dentist.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register