2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 633 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 04-20-2016, 03:56 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I went to the gym. class was good. I headed home and made dinner. both dh and dd were home. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd ended up falling asleep on the couch...she was tired.

Today I don't think dd works. I'm going to see if she wants to come and walk the dogs with me. Have to make a quick stop at the market for some items we need. I am making hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. That is good your choir practice went well. I'm sure the you all sounded good. Yes, I think we have the washer and dryer figured out now. Yes, I scheduled my cleaning for the morning. they will see if they can do the cavity after the cleaning. They said it depends if there is much bleeding. Hope your work day went well. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-20-2016, 04:17 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was good. As the school year is winding down, I realize how much I will miss these kids. Especially our 4 year old classes. They will all be starting kindergarten next year.

Lds had softball practice after school. The 6-8 graders have formed a team. They will play against other schools in a softball tournament in May. So they will have a few after school practices. I picked him up at 4:15.

I'm making tacos and rice for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper I'm sure dd is tired on her long days. How is she liking her job? It will be nice if you can have the cavity done then you won't have to go back again.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 04-21-2016, 04:48 PM

Hi ladies,

I got home in time to make it to 5:30 zumba class. This is at the studio where I go on Mondays and yoga. It was very good. I may start going to that class if I get home on time. Dd had already worked out earlier with the boyfriend. They went to the park and played soccer. Our hamburgers turned out really good. We watched a couple shows after dinner.

it was a busy day today. I had a variety of things to get done. It sure made the day go by quickly. Dd is at work until 7:30 today. She will have worked 5-1/2 hrs today. I am making pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. I'm hoping to make it to yoga. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - Will the kindergarten students stay at the school you are at or they go to another school? How fun for lds playing in the softball team...fun. Dd is really enjoying her job. She is learning lots. Hope your work day went well. Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-21-2016, 05:55 PM

Hi ladies,

We watched some tv last night. Lds had some homework.

Today work was good. We had rain on and off today. I picked up subway for dinner. We will watch some tv tonight. We are supposed to get thunderstorms this evening.

It is a sad day in Minnesota with Prince's passing. He was born here and lived her at Paisley Park. It is only about 40 minutes from where I live. The radio station I listen to was only playing Prince's music tonight. The twins stadium and the vikings stadium is all lit up in purple.

Scrapper glad to hear that dd is enjoying her job. Yes the kids will still be at my school. It goes up to 3rd grade. We are separated by Early childhood-preschool, k-1 and 2-3. Hopefully I will see them around school once in a while.

Have a good day.
Unread 04-22-2016, 08:58 AM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! I stopped at the market before heading home yesterday to pick up a few things for dinner and fruit we were out of. I went to yoga class and it was good. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd said work was good.

Today dd works from 10-2. She said she wasn't sure what plans her and her boyfriend had for the afternoon. I am going to the mall after work. I am going to the one that is further from home. I am going to Penneys to look for some work shoes. Then I am going to Hobby Lobby to look for fabric for curtains. I have 2 rooms that I want to replace the curtains. They are simple and 36" long. I want to look for a fun fabric for the scrapbook room. I will pick up dinner on the way home. I will watch one of my shows.

No big plans for the weekend. Tomorrow dd has a haircut appt. Not sue how many inches she will cut and she wants to get her layers refreshed. I am taking her to my hairdresser. We may go out shopping after that.

Hyper - did you get thunderstorms last night? Yes, it is so sad about Prince. Oh you aren't too far from where he lived. The radio stations were playing his music and the news was all about him. Yes you may see the kids around once they move on to kindergarten. Has dd had any choir concerts lately? Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 04-22-2016, 04:48 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning after I took the kids to school I stopped and got gas. I decided to do my laundry so I won't have to do it over the weekend. I watched a little tv and headed out to work.

Work was good. The afternoon went by fast. When I got home from work I folded up my last load of laundry and put it away. I'm glad I have it done. Lds is over at his neighbor friends house. Dd is going to a bonfire tonight. I will take her about 7ish and I'll pick her up around 11:00.

I am picking up a pizza for dinner. We will warch tv tonight.

We don't have any specific plans for the weekend. We'll play it by ear.

Scrapper will you make your own curtains with the fabric? We didn't end up with thunderstorms after all. Dd will have 2 choir concerts in May. She found out her choir teacher won't be coming back next year. Her husband was transferred to Nevada with his job. Dd was really sad. We don't know yet who will take her place.

Enjoy your evening and weekend.
Unread 04-25-2016, 04:49 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to the mall then to Hobby Lobby. I found some shoes for work. I found some nice fabric for curtains. I picked up dinner on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV dd was out with her boyfriend and dh got home after awhile.

Saturday morning after breakfast we got ready to head out for dd's haircut. She cut 4 inches off and it looks really good. We stopped at Starbucks when we were done. We then went to Old Navy to look for black pants for her job. They weren't on sale but she needs them. She bought one pair and I got her a 2nd pair. We then went to do marketing. We went home for awhile and watched some of our shows. We then went to church. We asked dh what we should pickup for dinner. We went to the taco place. After dinner we continued watching our shows.

On Sunday dd worked from 10-2. I did cleaning, laundry and still unpacking some boxes. I wanted to finish putting the living room together. It is pretty much done just 2 areas need to get done. Late afternoon we left to go meet my sisters.

Today I am going to zumba. Dd drove to school. We are still waiting for her student train pass to come in the mail. I am making beef tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax after dinner.

Hyper - hope your work day went well and that you had a good weekend. Nice to get all your laundry done on Friday. No, I am going to have the curtains made by a family friend that has a shop. Oh that is sad that the choir teacher won't be coming back. Have a good evening.
Unread 04-25-2016, 06:13 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. I was supposed to pick dd up from the bonfire at 11:00, but dh offered to do it. That was nice because I could put on my jammies and relax. Lds went back over to his friends after dinner to play for awhile.

On Saturday dh and I went out to run errands. We went for dinner after our errands. We went to my favorite Mexican food restaurant. It was really good. We brought food home for the kids. I put the things away when we got home. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and changed. Lds's neighbor friend came over to our house to play. We just relaxed most of the day. I went to choir practice. The choir from the other church practiced with us again. They will continue to practice with us until we sing on May 5. We watched tv when I came home. Dd's phone died last night. She has had it for 3 years so we will get her a new phone sometime this week.

Work was good. We had a thunderstorm this morning. I'm making baked rigatoni for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I'll bet your curtains will look great. That's nice that you have a family member that can make them. I saw dd's haircut on fb. It looked nice.

Have a good day/evening.
Unread 04-27-2016, 01:21 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I took a rest day and didn't work out. I did some laundry and things around the house. We are still having some projects done. Yesterday they painted the inside of the garage. Looks very nice. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am leaving early. Dd and I are going to a Yoga healing class at 4pm. Our yoga instructor is going to lead it. then we are going to stay for the zumba class that follows. Dd is glad she can go because she doesn't teach today or work. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad. Just plan on relaxing this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Nice that you and dh got to go to your favorite Mexican restaurant...yummy! guess dd's phone lasted awhile. Hope your day is going well. Have a good one
Unread 04-27-2016, 06:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday morning dh took Max and Ruby for their grooming appt. Work was good. I picked Max and Ruby up on the way home from work. They looked so cute and smell so good. Lds had softball practice after school. I picked him up when that was over. We had leftovers for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today was a rainy chilly day. Work was good. The day went by fast. Dh has a meeting tonight. I picked up subway for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper I love hearing about your projects. I can almost picture how nice everything must look. Your steak dinner sounds good. Enjoy your evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register