2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 636 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I ran some errands after work and then got something to eat. I left to go to my great-niece's graduation. My sister in laws saved me a seat. it was a very nice ceremony. I got home and we watched TV for awhile.

Today dd said her and her boyfriend are going to the movies this morning. She has a dentist appt at 2pm today to have the stitches removed from her extraction. She is going to start the baking for her cake order. I think we are going to yoga class this evening. Depends how far she gets with the order. I am making pork chops, baked potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

I think I am going to go for a walk during lunch and pick up a chicken salad from this place I like.

Hyper - hope your work day is going well. Have a good day. When does your school year end? Here at the district I work at it is June 10th.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-19-2016, 04:34 PM

H ladies,

Today work was good. It was really nice out so we had snack time outside. We are winding down with work that has to be done. We are even starting to take things off the walls and bulletin boards.

I picked up subway for dinner. Dd is out with a friend so I put her sandwich in the fridge. She'll eat when she gets home. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper this certainly is graduation season. Glad you enjoyed your great niece's graduation. My last day of class is May 27th. Preschool always ends earlier than the other grades. I go back in on the Tuesday after Memorial day to help break down and clean up our classroom. My kids last day is June 9.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 05-20-2016, 03:46 PM

Hi ladies,

It's been a busy day with a variety of things going on. I will be leaving at 3pm today. Dd gets out of work at 4pm so I am going to help her with her order. One of my girlfriends is coming to help as well *she is dd's godmother) and she used to bake before. The order is a 4 tier cake and 50 cakepops.

Yesterday when I got home dd had started to bake. We didn't end up going to yoga. I helped her and then did some cleaning. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV for awhile then dd got busy again.

Tomorrow I am going to run my errands and get marketing done in the morning. Dd works from 10:30 to 4. We are going to deliver the cake after she gets home. She will assemble it at the location of the quinceanera.

Hyper - hope your work day went well. How quick that another school year is almost over. Enjoy the rest of your day and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-20-2016, 04:12 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night I did my laundry. Lds and I played cards after dinner. It was fun. We watched a little tv after that.

This morning I cleaned my house before leaving for work. We were able to take the kids out again for snack time. We are having pizza for dinner. Dd is going to a bonfire this evening. The rest of us will relax and watch tv.

We don't have any specific plans tomorrow. This weekend is supposed to be very nice weather. We will se what comes up tomorrow.

Sunday we will go to church. The youth group is hosting coffee hour so dd and I will help with that. It is my birthday on Sunday. We are going out for either lunch or dinner.

Scrapper that is a big order that dd has. I'm sure it will turn out great. The school year has gone by so fast.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 05-23-2016, 08:59 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday I headed straight home. Dd called me just as I had gotten home. She called to ask if I wanted a peach tea from her work. She brought me one it was so good. She also surprised me with some sunflowers and bought some flowers for her godmother. It was a thank you for helping her with the cake order. My girlfriend came over around 5. Dd got all organized and we started working. We had a good time and got lots accomplished. Dd felt good with all that we got done. We took a dinner break then continued.

Saturday morning dd just had to dip the cake pops and add the flowers on them. Dd worked from 10:30-4:00. Once she left I went to run my errands and get marketing done. I got back and had something to eat. I then showered and got ready. Dd got home and relaxed for awhile. She then got dressed and we started to load the car. We got to the hall where the party was being held and we had to go up two flights of stairs. It took us a couple of trips to get everything up. Dd assembled the cake on the table and it looked great. I will send a picture. We then picked a table to sit at. it was a very nice celebration and the girl looked so pretty. We didn't stay too late because dd had to work early the next day.

Yesterday dd headed to work at 6am. She was going to meet at church. It worked out well. We headed home and had some lunch. I did some laundry and dd did some homework. We left to go to Michaels. Dd was looking for some decorations for her cap for graduation. We then across the street to the mall. She found a headband that looks like a wreath of flowers to put around the cap. We stopped and looked at dresses and she found one. She said she thinks she will wear that one for the party. We then headed to the cemetery to meet my sisters.

Today I am leaving work 2:30 for my doctor appt. It is my 3 month checkup. I plan on going to zumba class at 5:30. I am making beef tacos today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed your birthday. Have a good work day.
Unread 05-23-2016, 09:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday I headed straight home. Dd called me just as I had gotten home. She called to ask if I wanted a peach tea from her work. She brought me one it was so good. She also surprised me with some sunflowers and bought some flowers for her godmother. It was a thank you for helping her with the cake order. My girlfriend came over around 5. Dd got all organized and we started working. We had a good time and got lots accomplished. Dd felt good with all that we got done. We took a dinner break then continued.

Saturday morning dd just had to dip the cake pops and add the flowers on them. Dd worked from 10:30-4:00. Once she left I went to run my errands and get marketing done. I got back and had something to eat. I then showered and got ready. Dd got home and relaxed for awhile. She then got dressed and we started to load the car. We got to the hall where the party was being held and we had to go up two flights of stairs. It took us a couple of trips to get everything up. Dd assembled the cake on the table and it looked great. I will send a picture. We then picked a table to sit at. it was a very nice celebration and the girl looked so pretty. We didn't stay too late because dd had to work early the next day.

Yesterday dd headed to work at 6am. She was going to meet at church. It worked out well. We headed home and had some lunch. I did some laundry and dd did some homework. We left to go to Michaels. Dd was looking for some decorations for her cap for graduation. We then across the street to the mall. She found a headband that looks like a wreath of flowers to put around the cap. We stopped and looked at dresses and she found one. She said she thinks she will wear that one for the party. We then headed to the cemetery to meet my sisters.

Today I am leaving work 2:30 for my doctor appt. It is my 3 month checkup. I plan on going to zumba class at 5:30. I am making beef tacos today. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed your birthday. Have a good work day.
Unread 05-23-2016, 03:17 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday dd went to her friend's bonfire. The rest of us watched tv. She got home at 11:00. She said it was fun.

On Saturday we relaxed for a little while in the morning. Dh mowed the lawn. Dh and I went out and got groceries. We went to target as well to get a few things we needed for the house. We had dinner then picked up food for the kids and headed home. I put everything away. We warched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Dh and the kids took me out for brunch after for my birthday. We went to starbucks after that and sat outside with our drinks. We came home and relaxed for awhile. We had a light dinner at home then we had cake and ice cream.

Today work was good. This is our last week. Thursday will be our last day of classes. We walked to the park today and let the kids play. They really enjoyed that. I am going to pick up dinner. Dd has her last choir concert of the school year tonight.

Scrapper you had a busy weekend. That was nice of dd to surprise you and her godmother with flowers. Her cake turned out great. It sounds like things are coming together for graduation. When is she graduating? Are you having the party on the same day.

Have a good day.
Unread 05-24-2016, 06:57 PM

Hi ladies,

We went to dd's choir concert last night. It was superb. They did such a nice job. I think I mentioned that her choir teacher was leaving. It was very emotional at the end of the concert. The seniors have had her since they were in 6th grade. They secretly got together over the last few weeks and practiced a special song. They sang it to her at the end.

After the concert we went for ice cream. We came home and watched a little tv before bed.

Today work was good. We spent a lot of time outside. Dd went to a friend's house after school. We had sandwiches and chips for dinner. We are watching tv this evening.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 05-25-2016, 02:22 PM

Hi ladies,

As the school year comes to an end, it gets busy with year end stuff ordering supplies, payroll, etc.

Yesterday I went to the gym and then made a stop at Target after to pick up things we needed. I headed home and finished making dinner. dd was home already. We watched TV and relaxed. Dh went to Costco after work.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to Knott's Berry Farm since they didn't go last week. I am going to zumba at 5:30. I am making ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. I will watch some TV and relax this evening. Not sure how late dd is staying at Knotts...they close at 8pm.

Hyper - glad to hear that dd's last choir concert was awesome. Nice way to end their performances. Wow that is a long time that the seniors had her for a teacher. That was nice of them to sing that special song to her. I can imagine how emotional it was. Nice treat to get ice cream after the concert. Glad to hear the weather is nice that you can take the kids out. We are having cool & cloudy weather. Hope your work day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 05-26-2016, 02:47 PM

Hi ladies,

It's on the quiet side today. So I am taking advantage of going through my files and cleaning them out. The next project will be to prepare payroll for the new school year.

Yesterday I made it home to go to zumba class at 5:30. It was a high energy class since the beginning of class. I enjoyed it. I headed home and made dinner. I watched TV and relaxed. Dh got home awhile after and dd got home around 9.

Today dd and I are going to yoga class. She was running errands this morning and getting some supplies at Michaels for an order for Saturday. She said she went to the community center and the cake decorating classes will start up again in July. There are 5 students that are interested. She is excited about that because it will be her largest class there. I am making steaks, baked potatoes and veggies. We will catch up on some shows this evening.

Hyper - hope your work day went well today. Have a good evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register