2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 637 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 05-27-2016, 11:53 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday was our last class. We spent the morning at the park. Then we walked over to the library for a little field trip. It was hard saying goodbye. This was our full day class. We had leftovers last night for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I went in to work to help break down and clean up the room. We found out that we will have two classes of full day 4's next year. One group will come on Monday and Wednesday and the next group will come on Tuesday an Thursday. We will not have any classes on Fridays. I only worked 3 hours on Fridays this year so luckily I won't be losing too many hours. I am now done until the last week of August.

I am doing laundry. I will pick the kids up from school. I think we will have pizza for dinner. No plans this evening.

Dh and the kids are off on Monday fo memorial day. We don't have any specific plans this weekend. We will play it by ear.

Scrapper that will be nice for dd to have a bigger class at the community center. Are you off on Monday? I imagine it is busy at work at the end of the year. When is your school's last day?

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-27-2016, 12:16 PM

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! it is pretty quiet at work. My boss took a vacation day and several others too. I am working on submitting my order for office supplies and will work on payroll adjustments after lunch.

Yesterday when I got home dd was taking a nap. I started making dinner and relaxed for a bit before we left for yoga class. It was really good. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Dd just called me. She is working on her order. A 1/2 sheet cake and cookies. She is trying to get it done before she goes to work. She is working 2:30-8:00 this weekend. After work they are going to get dinner and go to a movie. I am going to run some errands after work. I will pick up something for dinner. I will watch some of my shows.

We don't' have any plans this weekend. It is a 3-day weekend for us. I will be doing things around the house. We are trying to finish getting the house in order for dds graduation party on June 11th. I need to finish up in the scrapbook room.

Hyper- how nice that you are now off. I'm sure it was hard saying bye to the kids. so they are now moving on to kindergarten? That is good that you aren't losing too many hours by not working on Fridays next school year. Our schools finish up on June 10th. Enjoy the rest of your day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 05-31-2016, 03:41 PM

Hi ladies,

We enjoyed our 3-day weekend. Friday after work I went to run some errands and picked up dinner on the way home. I relaxed and watched TV. Dh was home already. Dd got out of work at 8. She came home changed and they left to get dinner and go to the movies.

Saturday after breakfast I got to go to the market and a few other stops. I picked up a roasted chicken for dinner and we made sandwiches and had veggies and chips. They came our good. We watched TV and relaxed.

On Sunday we got up and had breakfast then got ready for church. Dd had a snack and got ready for work. I did laundry and put things back on the mantel and cleaned the shelves that are next to it. I then got ready to go meet my sisters. My youngest sister sent a text saying she was running late because she had bought a new TV and stand. Her friend was over helping her put it all together. She said to pick up food and go over her house. so that is what we did. Her new set up looks nice.

Yesterday my task was to work in my scrapbook room. I got it done and cleaned out lots of stuff. Through some stuff away, donating some paper, stickers, etc. to the community center. It looks nice and organized now.

I am going to the gym after work. I have to make a stop at Target for a few things we need. I am making steak, baked fries and veggies. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper- I hope you enjoyed your weekend and everyone else having the extra day off. HOpe your day is going well. Have a good rest of the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-31-2016, 06:15 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On friday we ordered pizza for dinner. We relaxed and watched tv inmthe eveninh.

On Saturday it rained. I did my laundry and cleaned the house. Dh ran out and got a few things we needed. Dd slept over at her friend's house. They were going to meet us at church. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Dd put her stuff in my car after church. She was going to go to target with her friend and her friend's mom. We came home and changed. Me, dh and lds went out for brunch. It was good. We came home and it started raining. Dd called me and asked if I could pick her up. We watched tv in the evening.

On Monday we sat outside. It was really nice outside. Later we grilled chicken. We put corn on the cob and baked potatoes on the grill as well. It turned out good. We had watermelon for desert. We watched tv in the evening.

Today after I took the kids to school I did a few things around the house. I decided to run up to the thrift store. I found a brand new area rug for dd's room. She has been wanting one. Her room is aqua and white. She wanted a white rug. She was happy when she got home from school and saw it. We had leftovers for dinner. Dh had to go to a business dinner. We will watch tv to tonight.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. That's nice that you were able to clean and organize your scrapbooking room. I'm sure it's a good feeling to have that done.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-01-2016, 04:49 PM

Hi ladies,

it's been pretty quiet which makes my day more productive.

Yesterday I went to the gym then headed to Target to get the things we needed. Dd had just gotten home and dh was at the gym. I made dinner then we relaxed and watched TV.

Today dd and her boyfriend were going to the movies. I am going to the 5:30 zumba class. I am making baked chicken, rice and veggies. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Brunch sounds yummy. Your grilled chicken dinner sounds very good. glad you were able to enjoy the weather outdoors. That was perfect that you found the white rug for dd. Yes, it feels so good to have my scrapbook room organized. Hope you had a good day. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 06-01-2016, 04:59 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday Lds and I played cards after dinner. Dd had a friend over for a little while. Dh got home around 9:00 last night. He said the dinner was good. After dinner they took a tour of the job site that dh's company is doing work for.

Today I met a friend for lunch. We had a nice time. By the time we were done it was time for me to pick the kids up. I'm making tater tot hot dish for dinner. I haven't made it in awhile. It's dd's favorite. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper that's nice that you had a quiet work day to get things done.
Your dinner sounds good.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 06-03-2016, 02:46 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was lds's track and field day. They got their running events in, then it started to storm. We headed back to school and they finished some of the events in the gym. It was a fun day watching the kids. I am ordering pizza for dinner. Dd is going to see a movie with a friend.

Tomorrow lds is having his friend from school over for a sleepover. He will come over in the afternoon. We will meet his family at church on Sunday.

Other than that no specific plans. We will play it by ear.

Scrapper hope your day is going well. Have a good weekend.
Unread 06-03-2016, 03:44 PM

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday! it's been nice and quiet today. I'm starting to prepare things I need for the new school year.

Yesterday I got home and relaxed for awhile before heading to yoga. I was getting a little too relaxed...lol. I'm glad I went because it was a good class. Dh was home when I got back. I made breakfast for dinner. I relaxed and watched TV. Dd got home around 11from Disneyland. She said they had a good time.

Today dd works from 4-8pm. Our church carnival starts today and I am working the same booth (coke pitch) we have worked at the last couple of years. Dd said her and her boyfriend are going when she gets out of work.

Tomorrow dd works early 6:00-11:30am. I am going to run my errands early. It is our scrapping day tomorrow and I am hosting. So we have a busy weekend.

Hyper - glad you were able to go watch lds at their track and field day. At least they were able to finish up some of the activities at their school. Enjoy your evening and weekend.
Unread 06-06-2016, 12:12 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday I ordered pizza for dinner. Dd and her friend went to see you before me. She said it was good, but sad.

On Saturday morning lds and I went shopping. He got a new video game to play with his friend. lds's friend came over for a sleepover shortly after we got home. Dd went shopping with a friend then she was going to sleep over at her house. Dh and I stayed home. It ended up being a rainy day so it was nice to stay home and relax. I made homemade mac and cheese and crusty bread for dinner.

On Sunday we went to church. we found lds's friend's family, then we sat down. The whole school sang during the service. This was their last time singing for this year. After church we came home and changed. Dd was still at her friend's house. Dh and I went out to run some errands. We went for dinner then picked up food for the kids on the way home. Dd got home right after we did. We watched tv in the evening.

Today after I took the kids to school I ran a few errands in town. I'm making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for dinner.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well and that you had a good weekend.
Unread 06-06-2016, 02:12 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a busy weekend but fun. Friday evening I picked up something to eat on the way home. I relaxed and ate and then went to church for the festival. I worked from 7 to 11. I was tired by the time I got home. Dd and her boyfriend came and walked around for awhile. They picked up dinner and took it home to eat. They were watching TV when I got home.

Saturday morning dd worked the early shift - 6:00-11:00am. I got all my errands done in the morning. I got back and baked some brownies then did some cleaning. I then started getting all my scrapping stuff together. My friends arrived shortly after 2pm. We had a fun time.

Yesterday dd worked the morning shift again. she met me at church. We headed home. Dd took a nap. I started some laundry. We left to go to dinner to meet my family to celebrate my sister's birthday. We had a good time. On the way back home we made a quick stop at the market for some items dd needed for an order. Someone from my worked ordered 5 loaf breads. Dd made banana, cinnamon swirl and blueberry. They were a hit. Two other people have placed an order for next week. Dd was happy when I told her.

Today I am going to zumba. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad. This is dd's last week of the quarter and finals are next week. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. That is good that lds found a video game to play with his friend. The kids had a good weekend with their friends. Your dinner sounds good. Enjoy the rest of your day & evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register