2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 638 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I made it home in time to go to zumba. I changed and headed out...it was a good class. I made dinner when I got back. Dd got home a little earlier. She took a shower while I finished making dinner. Dh got home shortly after. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today after work I am going to go order the food for Saturday. Dd has a meeting at work at 8pm. I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. We will relax and watch TV this evening. I am taking the rest of the week off as vacation. Dd and I are going to the spa tomorrow.

I am trying to get all my work done and clean up my email. The girl that is going to cover my desk is coming over in a bit so I can give her an update on what is going on.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day and evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-07-2016, 07:03 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I did a few things around the house. This afternoon I went up to lds's school. They were finishing up the events that they didn't get to do on track and field day. It was fun watching them and chatting with some friends.

I made sandwiches for dinner. We had cole slaw and chips with them. Dh had a meeting to go to. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds fun. Another fun scrapbooking day. How nice that you will have the rest of the week off. Going to the spa sounds great.

Have a good evening.
Unread 06-09-2016, 12:50 PM

Good morning ladies,

Dd and I went to the spa yesterday for my birthday. We had a great time and the weather was perfect. They have a variety of different ppols/Jacuzzis outdoors. In the evening we all went out to dinner.

This morning my cousin is here cleaning the house. It will feel so good when they are done. I want to go out to get my car washed and go to the mall. Dd works from 4-8pm today. I am making beef and rice to make a beef bowl topped with veggies. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper- hope your day is going well. That is nice that you were able to go see lds at school. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2016, 04:28 PM

Hi ladies,

Today was the last day of school for the kids. Lds only had a half day. I went up to his school and 11:00. They had a closing chapel service and awards. We went back to his classroom and we took some pictures. We went out for lunch. We came back home and later I went to pick up dd. She said she had a good last day.

I haven't decided what I'm making for dinner yet. I will need to decide pretty soon.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice birthday. Oh how nice to have the house cleaned.

Enjoy your day.
Unread 06-10-2016, 11:03 AM

Hi ladies,

I ended up picking up dinner last night. Lds went to his neighbors friend's house. Dd went over to her friends. There was a group of girls coming and they were going to go swimming. She has a big pool. And then they were going to have a bonfire. Lds came home right when it was starting to get dark. I picked dd up at 10:30. She had a really good time.

This morning I did a couple loads of laundry. I mopped the floors, vacuumed and dusted. Lds wants to go to the pool later. His friend will go with. It is really warm, so I told him I'll stay there for a little while then he can just text me later when they're ready to be picked up.

I am making baked pasta for dinner. Not sure if we will do anything after dinner.

I still can't believe I now have a 7th and 11th grader. I always have a hard time at the end of the kid's school year. I guess because it means they are getting older.

Scrapper hope you're enjoying your day.
Unread 06-13-2016, 05:05 PM

Hi ladies,

Back to work today. I really enjoyed my time off...it was really fun. Dd and I went to get manicures on Thursday. We headed home and had lunch. We relaxed for awhile then dd got ready for work. I got ready for yoga.

Dd's graduation from the community college was on Friday evening. In the morning she had rehearsal and I headed to the flower mart. I was going to make some floral arrangements for the table. Dh left work at noon. We had lunch and dd had to be at school by 5:45. We left home at 4:30. My sisters, nieces and sister in laws came. It was a nice ceremony. We went to eat after.

Saturday morning dd worked early from 6:00 am to 11:30. I ran errands and came back to started getting things done. The tables, chairs and umbrellas were delivered at 10am. he set everything up. It looked really nice. I then worked on the decorations. Dh and I split the tasks of picking up the food. Dd was decorating the cupcakes. We had a very nice turn out. It was a good time. We both got nice gifts, gift, cards and cash.

Yesterday my sisters came over for dinner as we had quite a bit of leftovers. It was good. Dd worked from 2-8pm.

Dd has finals today and tomorrow then she will be off for a 3 week break. I know she is looking forward to that. I am going to zumba class today. I am making hamburgers, baked fries and veggies. Just plan on relaxing and watching some TV this evening.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your weekend. I know hard to believe another school year is done. Wow I remember when lds was just going to start school and dd has completed 2 years of high school already. I understand how you feel....they are growing up. Any plans for the summer for them? Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 06-13-2016, 07:11 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday afternoon we went to our neighbor's daughter's graduation party. It was a nice party. She was only 10 when we moved her and now she graduated high school. She will be going off to college in August. We came home for awhile. Dh and I went out for dinner in the evening. We all watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. After church, dd and a few of her friends were going to several of their friend's graduation parties. Me, dh and lds went to the pool. Sundays are family swim day and it's free to get in. Alot of lds's friend's were there. He had a lot of fun. We all came home and showered. Dd came home. We had dinner then went up to dairy queen for ice cream. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I went grocery shopping. I came home and put everything away. I made lunch. I made chesseburgers, fries and baked beans for dinner. I took lds and his friend up to the pool after dinner. He'll call me when they're ready to be picked up.

Scrapper I'm glad you enjoyed your time off. It's sounds like you had a nice time. Congratulations to dd on her graduation. The party sounds nice. It was nice that your sisters came over to help eat the leftovers. This summer dd is going to Colorado with our church youth group the week of June 27th. Lds is going to a Christian youth camp July 3-8 in Wisconsin. His teacher that he had for 3-4 grade and again this year is a camp counselor there. Several of his classmates are going.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 06-14-2016, 10:40 AM

Good morning ladies,

I have quite a bit of things to get done today. I'm working on scheduling 3 meetings as well. I will be off next week on vacation so trying to stay on top of my work. We are going to San Francisco.

Yesterday I got home an changed then headed to zumba. Dh was home already. All week his dept is doing training. It was a fun class. Our burgers turned out good. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am going to the gym then making a quick stop at Target to pick up a few things we need. I am making pork chops, potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax. this evening. I know dd will be happy when she gets home today...another quarter done and a 3 week break.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. The graduation party sounds like it was nice. Wow time flies...the neighbor's daughter grew up. How fun that you got to enjoy swim time at the pool. Nice treat at Dairy queen. Thanks for the congrats for my dd. I will let her know. both trips sounds great that dd and lds are going on. Hope you have a good day!
Unread 06-14-2016, 04:37 PM

Hi ladies,

Lds called me a out 8:00 to tell me they were ready to be picked up from the pool last night. They had a good time.

This morning I did my laundry. It has been raining and stormy all day. We are currently under a tornado watch until 10:00pm. We stayed home today and watched some shows. I talked to bds today. We are going to try to get together next week. That will be nice. We haven't seen him in awhile.

I'm making tacos and rice for dinner. Dh has a business dinner so it will just be me and the kids.

Scrapper how nice to be on vacation next week. I'm sure dd will be happy for her break. I'm glad you enjoyed your zumba class.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 06-15-2016, 09:45 AM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner, dd had a friend over. I watched some shows. Dh got home about 10:00 from his business dinner.

Today dd and I are heading out shortly. I'm getting a haircut. Then we will stop at target. Dd is going to her friend's 16th birthday party tomorrow, so she needs to get a gift. Lds doesn't want to go, so he will hang out here until we get back. He asked if he could have his friend from school sleepover tomorrow, so I'm waiting to hear back from his mom to see if he can.

I'm making breakfast for dinner. We will watch some tv this evening.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register