2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 639 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I got a haircut and dd found a birthday gift for her friend. We stopped for lunch. We brought back food for lds.

I made breakfast for dinner. Dd ended up sleeping over at her friend's house.

Today dd is going to the beach and the mall of america for her friend's birthday. Lds's friend from school is coming over to play. He will be her around 12:30. It didn't work out for him to sleep over so they will pick him up about 4:30.

I'm making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for dinner.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-16-2016, 01:53 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dh called me on the way home. He wanted to see if I would go with him on a walk and we would take the dogs. I said yes since I was going to skip zumba due to my knee bothering me. So we took the dogs out ...they loved it. When we got back, I put the chicken in the oven. I made rice and veggies. Dd got home awhile after we did. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd is baking for an order they are picking up this afternoon. We will go to yoga this evening. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad. We will catch up on some of our shows this evening.

Hyper - did you just get a trim? Sounds like dd is having a fun day today celebrating her friend's birthday. At least lds's friend can spend a good amount of time together. Your dinner sounds yummy....I made that yesterday. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 06-17-2016, 04:02 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

I've been working on my payroll and meetings. I'm getting these requests for meetings. I am giving them my boss's availability and letting them know that I will be on vacation next week. WE will see how that goes. I've placed "holds" on my boss's calendar.

I made dinner before we headed out to yoga class. It was really good. We felt so relaxed after. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner. Dd baked the cake for her order today. They are picking it up this evening

It has been fairly quiet today which is great so I can focus on what I need to get done before I leave. After work I am going to Target. I'm going to shop around to see if I see anything I like. I got a couple of gift cards for my birthday. I will call home to see what to pick up for dinner. Dh took today off. Just plan on relaxing this evening.

We don't have big plans this weekend. We are focusing on getting ready for our trip. I will do very light marketing. The place we are staying at has a full kitchen so we will shop when we get there.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Enjoy your weekend. Talk to you when I get back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-17-2016, 08:44 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday lds's friend went home a out 4:30. They had a great time. When his mom picked him up she asked if lds could come to their house today to play. I said that would be fine.

Dd got home about 7:00. They had a really good time. Before they left the mall they ate at rainforest cafe. She said it was good. We warched tv in the evening.

Today lds left about noon to go to his friend's house. They picked him up. Shortly after they left my friend called and asked if me and dd wanted to meet her and her kids at the beach. Her oldest daughter is my dd's best friend. So we changed and headed out. We had a good time chatting while the kids swam. I had to pick lds up at 4:30, so we left about 3:00. I showered then left to get lds. He had a lot of fun.

We had pizza for dinner. We are watching some tv this evening.

Tomorrow we are going to our friend's son's grad party. She is the teacher I para for. I'm not sure if we'll do anything else. It will depend on how long we are there.

On Sunday we will go to church. We are taking dh out for lunch for father's day.

Scrapper yay! Vacation time! I hope you were able to find some things at target. It was nice that you had a quiet day at work today. I did go in for just a trim, but she cut it a little shorter than I wanted. I like it though.

Enjoy your weekend and have a great vacation. I look forward to catching up with you when you get back.
Unread 06-21-2016, 09:48 AM

Hi ladies,

It was a sad day yesterday. Our friends from church recieved sad news in May that the husband had cancer. Yesterday he passed. He leaves a wife and 3 children behind. He was only in his late 30's. He endured great suffering and pain in the short time since he was diagnosed, so now he is at peace.

Yesterday dd went with friends to watch the high school boys baseball team play in the state tournament. She got home close to dinner time. They took 2nd place.

Lds and I hung out at home. He woke up with an earache and wasn't feeling good. I picked up subway for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today I'm going to take lds up to the express clinic when it opens. He still has an earache and had trouble sleeping last night. He said it feels stopped up like there is water in there. He has been swimming a lot so I wonder that it might be swimmers ear. No other plans today. I'm making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and a veggie for dinner.
Unread 06-24-2016, 03:33 PM

Hi ladies,

On Wednesday the kids and I went to visit bds. He moved in to a new apartment. It is much nicer than the other place. We had a really nice visit. He had to work at noon, so we made plans to go back next week. The kids and I stopped for lunch on the way home.

Yesterday morning dd and I went to target to get a few things she needs for her youth group trip next week. She will be leaving Monday afternoon. We went to starbucks before heading home. I made tacos and rice for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I gave the house a good cleaning and did some laundry. dd went with a friend to cherry berry. She said she probably won't be gone too long. Lds's friend from school just got here. He is sleeping over. We are going to order pizza for dinner. I found out today that our friend's wake will be July 5 and the funeral will be the 6th. There are several adults who were very close with them that will be chaperoning the youth trip next week, so his wife decided to wait until they were back to have the funeral.

We don't have specific plans this weekend. At some point over the weekend dd will have to start packing for her trip. I will take lds's friend home tomorrow morning. Other than that we'll see what comes up.

Scrapper I'm sure you're having a nice time on your vacation. I look forward to hearing from you next week.
Unread 06-27-2016, 04:36 PM

Hello ladies,

I'm back. We had such a great time on our trip. San Francisco is really nice. It was such pleasant weather. We arrived early evening last Monday. We all met up for dinner and were planning out the week. We did a boat tour to Alcatraz. It was very interesting. ON another day we did a city bus tour. it was nice because we sat up on the top deck. Lots to see. On Tuesday we went to Fisherman's Wharf and walked around. We did lots of walking. One evening we went to the movies and saw Finding Dory...we all enjoyed it. We got home Friday night. Our doggies were already home and very happy to see us. My brother in law picked them up for us in the afternoon and put them in the back yard.

Saturday morning after breakfast I made my list for the market. Dd worked from 2:30-8. I had a haircut appt in the afternoon. On the way back home I did the marketing. I started laundry and watched some TV. I asked dh what he wanted for dinner and I went to pick something up. Dd went out to eat after work.

Yesterday dd worked in the morning to early afternoon. After church I went to Target to pick up some things we needed. I did a little cleaning. We left when dd got home from work to go meet dh's siblings and cousin. Their cousin is here from Australia visiting so we all got together to go eat and spend time with her. It was a good time. When we got home we just relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

Dd still has 2 weeks off. She has plans with her best friend for tomorrow and Wednesday. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad for dinner. I am going to zumba this evening. I will see if dd wants to come. We will watch TV and relax this evening. We have plenty of shows to catch up on.

Hyper - sorry to hear about your friend's passing. So young and sad that he suffered so much. Like you said he is at peace now. Glad to hear that bds has moved to a nicer apartment. Sounds like you are all enjoying the summer. Hope dd has a great time on the youth group trip. Did lds have swimmer's ear? Hope your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 06-27-2016, 05:46 PM

Hi ladies,

On Friday I did take lds to the express clinic and he did have swimmer's ear. They prescribed ear drops. He said he still felt like having his friend over so he got her about 1:00. Dd went to see finding dory with her friend. She said it was really good. She came home and got some clothes and went to her friends to sleepover. I ordered pizza for dinner.

On Saturday lds's ear was really hurting. The doctor said it would take 3 to 4 days for it to feel better. His friend was supposed to stay until 4:00, but I took him home early. Lds laid on the couch most of the day. Dd got home later. She started packing for her trip. Dh went out to get some things we needed. I decided to stay home with lds. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds stayed home with dh. He still had pain, but not as bad as Saturday. After church I came home and changed. I helped dd finish up her packing. We relaxed most of the day. I made sandwiches and we had chips and pickles to go with. We watched tv in the evening.

Today I took dd to church to meet everyone. They took off for their trip. It is a long bus ride but once they get there they will have fun. I stopped and a friend's house to chat for a bit and the next thing I knew it was 4:00. I picked up subway and headed home. Lds's ear is feeling better today. If he feels like it were going to see finding dory tomorrow. If not, we'll go another day this week.

Scrapper glad that you're back. It sounds like you had a great time on your trip. You did alot of fun things. That's nice that dd still has two weeks off. It sounds like you had a fun time getting together with everyone to see their cousin from Australia.

Have a good day.
Unread 06-28-2016, 02:56 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd texted me this morning. They arrived in CO at 8:00 this morning. She said she was glad that part was over. They were going white water rafting right away. She texted after and said it was so much fun. Our Pastor has posted several pics so far. I'm saving all of them and putting them in an album on my ipad. Dd will enjoy looking at them when she gets home.

Lds didn't feel like going out today. I did some laundry this morning. I put a roast and potatoes in the crockpot. I'll just have to get a veggie ready at dinnertime.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 06-29-2016, 10:55 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I was busy prepping the time cards for the new school year. I was able to print them all. I went to the gym yesterday and then stopped at Target after class. I bought bread and found an area rug for our craft room. It matches perfectly. Dd and her best friend went to the beach yesterday. She said they had a good time.

Today dd and her best friend are going to Disneyland. I am going to zumba. After class I am stopping at the community center. I am going to look at the movies at the park information. It says on the marquee that they have food and craft vendors as well. Sounds interesting. I am making beef tacos for dinner. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - did the youth group drive straight through on Monday? Sounds like the white water rafting was fun. I am sure dd will enjoy looking at all the pictures when she returns. Is lds feeling better from his ear? Sounds like you had a productive day yesterday. Enjoy your day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register