2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 640 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-30-2016, 08:54 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday morning I met my friend for breakfast. We had a nice visit. When I came home lds and I went out for the day. We saw finding Dory. Such a cute movie. We stopped in target. Lds got a haircut then we stopped for dinner on the way home. We had a nice time out. Dh picked up dinner for himself. We sat outside for awhile after he ate.

This morning when we woke up our power was out. Not sure what cause it, but our whole town was without power. It came back on about 20 minutes after we got up.

I'm going to do a few things around the house this morning. Imhave to decide what I will make for dinner.

Dd says she's having a good time. They will be leaving tomorrow morning, then they will stop in black hills on the way home. We will pick her up Saturday morning.

Scrapper dd is doing some fun things with friends on her time off. That's nice. We have a few movies in park here. Unfortunately they're not very close to where we leave. Sounds like fun. Yes, the youth group drove straight through. They took a motor coach bus and there was two drivers that took turns driving. She was really tired. She said the bus wasn't comfortable and it was hard to sleep. Lds's ear is pretty much cleared up now. I have to put the drops in through Saturday. I was worried it wouldn't heal before his trip to camp because they will be doing some swimming, but it will be fine.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-30-2016, 12:17 PM

Good morning ladies,

A little busy this morning. I am wrapping up all paperwork for the fiscal year. I'm thinking about going to the farmers market during lunch.

We had a table made for dd to use for her baking. She will use it when she is decorating her cakes/cupcakes rolling out fondant, etc. They were supposed to deliver it yesterday at 6pm. So I wasn't able to go to zumba. My brother in law texted and said the guy was in traffic and wasn't going to make it after all until the morning. I went to the community center to donate paper, stickers, etc for their arts and crafts classes. They were so happy. they said it was perfect timing too since their summer camp will be starting up. I made beef tacos for dinner and watched TV for awhile.

Dd started work at 8:30 today. She has 2 orders for this weekend and said she will start baking this afternoon. We are going to yoga this evening. I think I will pick something up for dinner. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - nice that you were able to catch up with your friend for breakfast. Your day out with lds sounds like fun. Finding Dory was so cute. Glad that your power wasn't out for a long time. That is great that dd is having a good time. I'm sure it is hard to sleep on the road. Glad that lds's ear has cleared up. when does he leave on his trip? Enjoy your day!
Unread 07-01-2016, 03:19 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

It is very quiet at work today. I am getting lots done without interruptions. My boss took the day off today.

Dd was baking one of her cakes when I got home. We then got ready to go to yoga. it was a good class. We picked up dinner on the way back home. Dh was home already. We watched TV and relaxed in the evening.

Today dd worked early 6-11am. I woke her up when my alarm went off. The cake she made last night was being picked up when she got home from work. She is also making 3 different loaf cakes for a cake tasting today. The order is for a 3 tier wedding cake later this month. After the couple is done, dd and I are going shopping with our gift cards from her graduation & my birthday. We will have dinner while we are out or bring it home. No big plans for the weekend. I'll do some cleaning, laundry and get marketing done. Dd works afternoon tomorrow and Sunday early morning.

For the Fourth of July we will go to the parade in the morning. in the afternoon we are going to my sister's for a bbq.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Enjoy your weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-01-2016, 03:43 PM

Hi ladies,

I made steak, baked potatoes and salad for dinner last night. After dinner lds and I went to dairy queen for an ice cream. We watched tv in the evening.

Dh is off today, Monday and Tuesday for the 4th of July holiday. He is happy to have a nice break. I talked to dd this morning. They are back on the bus heading home. They are stooping at Mt. Rushmore this evening for a lighting ceremony, then they will get back on the bus for the rest of the way home. She had applied for a job at our grocery store in town for cashier before she left. She was excited to tell me they called her this morning. She has an interview tomorrow at 6 pm.

Lds is at his neighbor friend's house. Dh is out running errands. We will order pizza for dinner.

Tomorrow morning we will pick dd up from the place the bus is dropping them off. We have to be ther at 9:15 so we'll have to leave around 8:30am. I will help lds get packed for his trip.

On Sunday lds will be leaving, Dh will be driving him. It is about a 5 1/2 hr. drive. I was going to go along, but several kids need rides, so some of them will be riding with lds and dh.

On the 4th of July our good friends will be coming over for a barbeque. It should be fun.

Scrapper that's nice that your having a quiet work day. Dd is busy with orders. I hope you have good luck on your shopping trip. Sounds like you have a nice 4th of July planned. I can't believe it's July already.

Have a good rest of your day and enjoy your weekend. Happy 4th of July to you and your family.
Unread 07-05-2016, 03:10 PM

Hi ladies,

Our weekend was good. Friday when I got home dd was wrapping up a cake consultation. It is for a wedding order and they came to do a cake tasting. They tried 3 flavors and decided on carrot cake and red velvet. Dd changed and then we left to go shopping. Dh got home as we were leaving. We both did well and found things on sale. We picked up Panera for dinner.

Saturday morning after breakfast I went to run errands and got marketing done. Dd went into work at 2:30. We went out to get dinner and frozen yogurt to have at home. We watched TV and relaxed.

On Sunday dd started work at 6am. She met me at church. We headed home and she finished working on a cake order. It was a barnyard cake...very cute. Late afternoon we left to go deliver it. From there we left to go meet my sisters then we went to dinner.

Yesterday we got up and went to the community 4th of July parade it was nice and it seemed a bit shorter this year. We headed home and dd got ready for work. She worked from 12-4. We then left to go to my sister's house for a bbq. It was nice and relaxing...everything was good. We watched the fireworks which were nice.

Work has been pretty quiet. My boss is back today and she has sent me several meetings to schedule. I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. Dd went to Knotts Berry Farm with my niece and a friend of my niece's. I am headed to the gym.

Hyper - hope you enjoyed your weekend and 4th of July. Dh has a nice little break. Did dd have a good time? How did her interview go? So dd is back and now lds is gone. Hope he has a good time. Hope your bbq went well. enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 07-05-2016, 04:38 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday morning dh and I picked up dd and her two friends at the bus drop off. They were all tired. They had a great time, but were glad to be home. Dd went to sleep when we got home. Lds and I worked on getting him packed for his trip. Later dd got up and showered and I took her up for her interview. I waited in the car for her. She came out all smiles and said she got the job. They will call her some time this week to tell her when orientation will be.

On Sunday dh and lds left early to head to camp. Dd and I went to the mall. She found a couple of rompers and a dress. We went to target then stopped for dinner on the way home. Dh called and said lds was all settled in. He was excited that he got a cabin with two of his friends. Dh was heading back home. He got home about 9:00.

Yesterday our friends came over for bbq. We had a really nice time. They left about 6:00. We relaxed the rest of the evening.

Today dh and I went out and ran some errands. We came home and changed and went to our friend's wake. It was sad. Dd and I will go to the funeral service in the morning. Dh has to work. We are having leftovers from yesterday for dinner.

Scrapper sounds like you had a nice weekend. I like panera. Dd and I went there for lunch a couple weeks ago. The barnyard cake sounds really cute. It sounds like you had a nice 4th of July.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 07-06-2016, 04:05 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night we had a pretty bad storm. Luckily no damage for us, but there were several trees uprooted around town. The storm didn't last long, but it was powerful because it was a straight line wind storm which can be similar to a tornado.

This morning we went to our friend's funeral. It was a nice service, but sad. They were serving lunch after the service, but we didn't stay. Dd went to target and to eat with her friend. I'm not sure what time she will be home.

Dh called and I think we are going to go up to the new place a town over and sit out on their patio and have dinner. We will warch some tv tonght.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 07-07-2016, 11:04 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I got home late due to heavy traffic & an accident. I missed zumba class. Dd was getting ready for her class at the community center. I noticed when she left that she forgot her water bottle. I texted her to see if she wanted me to bring it to her. I ran it over to her. There were 5 students and they were all young girls 10-11 years old. I asked dd how it was and she said good. That one of the girls has some experience because she was good.

I made ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. We watched TV and relaxed. Dd had gone with her best friend earlier in the day. They went kayaking. She said it was fun. She got sunburned.

Today dd works from 2:30-8. I am stopping at the market before heading home then going to yoga class. I am making steak, baked potatoes and salad. We will catch up on one of our shows.

Hyper - glad to hear that dd had a good time on her trip. Congrats to her on getting the job...how exciting for her. She did well on the mall shopping trip. Sounds like the services for your friend were nice and I am sure sad. Glad that you didn't have any damage from the storm. Enjoy your day.
Unread 07-08-2016, 10:16 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday morning I followed dh up to the auto shop to put my car in for some minor work. He dropped me back at home. Dd and I watched some shows and relaxed. Later dh picked me up and we went to get my car. We stopped and picked up dinner on the way home. We watched tv in,the evening.

This morning dh left early to make the trip to pick up lds. I am anxious to hear about his trip. I've missed him. They probably won't be home until later this evening. Dd left this morning to go on a camping trip with her friend. Their family has a cabin up north. She will be back Sunday evening. I have the whole day and most of the evening alone. I'm going to do a few organizing projects around the house. I'll pick up subway for myself for dinner.

Tomorrow I will have all of lds's laundry to do. I'll spend some time with him during the day. Tomorrow is me and dh's 23rd anniversary. Dh had gotten a gift card to a nice restaurant from a cendor at Christmas time. We plan to use that to go for an anniversary dinner.

On Sunday we will go to church. We'll play the rest of the day by ear.

Scrapper the girls in dd's class are young. Your steak dinner sounded good.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 07-08-2016, 11:20 AM

Good morning ladies,

So far the morning has been quiet. I am doing some cleaning and organizing. My phones have been quiet. I'm thinking about walking over to the farmers market during lunch.

Yesterday I stopped at the market to get the things we needed. I made dinner before heading to yoga. Class was good...I'm feeling somewhat sore today. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd said work was good. She closed the cake decorating dept by herself. She said it went well.

Today dd is working from 8:30-2. She said she is going to go run some errands after work. We are going to the concerts in the park this evening. It starts at 6. I will go pick her up after work then head out. It is at the community center by home...so that is really nice. They have food trucks there as well. The group today is a Beatles tribute band. Should be fun.

No big plans this weekend. I will do my marketing and errands tomorrow. I am going shopping at Kohls after my errands. Dd works the afternoon shift tomorrow. We will just relax in the evening.

Hyper - congrats to you and dh on your anniversary. Enjoy your dinner. Sounds like you had a relaxing day yesterday. Hope you can get your projects tackled. Sounds like a fun weekend for dd. Hope lds had a great time on his trip. Enjoy your day and weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register