2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 641 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Dh and lds got home Friday evening. Lds was glad to be home. He had a really good time. He told us all about it.

On Saturday morning, lds and I spent some time together. Laterdh and I left for our anniversary dinner. It was really good. We stopped. And picked up a latte on the way home. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we came home and changed. Dh and I ran some errands and got groceries. After we got home I was putting groceries away and my friend called. She said a group of friends were going to get together for a girls night and asked if I would like to come. I said yes. I finished putting everything away and shortly after they picked me up. We went down to the new place a town over. We had appetizers and drinks. It was really fun chatting and laughing. When I got home dd had gotten home just shortly before me. She had a good time at the cabin. We watched tv in,the evening.

Today I'm going to do some cleaning and get the laundry done. I'm making baked pasta and garlic bread for dinner.

Scrapper I hope you're day is going well and that you had a good weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2016, 04:31 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Dd and I went to the concerts in the park Friday evening. It was a good crowd. We bought dinner from the food truck. it was a nice evening. We headed home and dh was home. Dd went out with her boyfriend for awhile. I relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday morning after breakfast dd and I went to run a few errands. They opened up a bakers warehouse closer to us so we went to check it out. She bought a few things she needed for some upcoming orders. We then went to Michaels. We headed home so she could get ready for work. I then headed out to do some shopping at Kohls with my gift cards. I found some tops for work, a casual one and some shorts. I also bought me a pair of earrings. I found some Disney tees for dd and I also shopped for my niece's birthday. I headed home and started on laundry. Later on I went to pick up dinner. Dd got home shortly after so we all ate. We relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday dd started work at noon so we went to church at 10. We headed home and she started getting ready. She worked 8 hrs yesterday. I did more laundry and watered outside before I left to go meet my sisters. We then went out to dinner.

Today dd started the summer quarter. She has classes on Monday and Tuesday only. She was very excited because now she starts the baking & pastry classes. I'm excited to hear about them. I am making hamburgers, fries and a salad today. We will watch TV this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Nice to hear that lds enjoyed his trip and that dd enjoyed the weekend camping with her friend & family. Glad you ahd dh enjoyed your dinner. Nice that you went out with your friends..sounds like you had fun. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Unread 07-12-2016, 03:05 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

I have been working on a variety of things today. It hasn't been too busy.

Yesterday I went to zumba. I made dinner when I got back home. Dd said she really enjoyed her classes. She is happy with the chefs she has. she said she will have to go buy binders, etc. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am going to the gym. I am making baked chicken, rice and veggies. Dd has a meeting at work at 8pm. She gets out of school at 4 on Tuesdays. She said she will stop at home and change before going to the meeting. We will watch TV when she gets back.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-13-2016, 12:22 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I did some projects around the house. I talked to bds. We had a nice chat. We are going to try to get together next week.

We had leftovers for dinner. The kids and I went to dq for ice cream after dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today dd had orientation at work from 8:00-12:00. She said she watched a lot of videos and went over the handbook. Tomorrow will be her first day of training on the register. She is excited. She walked to her friends house that lives by us.

I am making chicken wraps and fries for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. The concerts in the park sounds like fun. How exciting for dd to start her baking and pastry classes.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-13-2016, 04:14 PM

Hi ladies,

I am taking advantage of another semi quite day at work.

Yesterday I headed home and changed to go to the gym. Dd called me as I was heading back to the car. She asked if I could stop at the market and get her 3 boxes of butter as she had run out. We chatted for a bit before she headed out for her meeting at work. We had dinner and relaxed and watched TV. I am watching So You Think You Can Dance...the kids are so talented...amazing.

Today dd was going to one of the fairgrounds that opens up on Friday. She submitted a cake for judging. It was a carrot cake beach theme. She teaches this evening at the community center. I am going to zumba. I am making beef tacos for dinner. Dd will be busy with an order this evening. My boss ordered a cake and 6 dozen cupcakes for a retirement reception here at work tomorrow. I will help dd with whatever she needs.

Hyper - glad you were able to catch up with bds. Is he all settled in his new place? Must feel good to get projects done around home. Nice treat to have after dinner. Oh how exciting for dd to get started with the hands on the register. Chicken wraps sound good. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 07-14-2016, 03:24 PM

Hi ladies,

I went to zumba yesterday. It was a really good class...lots of energy. On my way home dd called and asked if I could take her 2 spatulas to class. She had forgotten them. I went home and then to the community center to drop them off. They were frosting their cakes. I headed back home and made dinner.

After dinner we watched TV for awhile then got busy with the baking. I helped dd as much as I could.

Today was the retirement celebration of one of our directors. Everyone loved the cake and cupcakes. I will share the feedback with dd. We are going to yoga class tonight. We will pick up dinner on the way home. We will relax and watch some TV this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. How was dd's training today? Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 07-14-2016, 03:54 PM

Hi ladies,

I got a call last night from work asking if I could sub today for summer school. I said yes. It was from 8:15-11:30. Dd had to walk to work since I had to work. But luckily the grocery store is only a short way from our house. After work I came home and made lunch for mw and lds. Dd texted me on her break that it was going well. She got off at 4:00 so I went up a little early to pick up a few things. After I was done I waited in the car for a few minutes until dd was done. She said it went really well and she likes it. She trains again on Sunday.

Dh has a meeting tonight, so I ordered pizza for me and the kids. I will pick it up shortly. Dh will pick up something for himself.

Scrapper it's nice that you've had some quiet work days this week. I have watched so you think you can dance. Yes, those kids are talented. I'm sure dd will be glad to here that the cake and cupcakes were a hit.

Have a good day.
Unread 07-15-2016, 01:38 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I got home and relaxed for awhile. Dd got home shortly after. We changed and got ready for yoga. We had a sub (she's the other yoga instructor). She was good and really worked on core. Good class. We stopped and picked up dinner. We called dh to see what he wanted from the place we went. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd works from 12-8pm. Dh took a vacation day because we are getting solar panels. They are installing today. I am going to the concerts in the park this evening. We don't have big plans this weekend. Dd has 2 orders for tomorrow and works from 2-8. I will run my errands and do some cleaning at home. Maybe dh and I will go out to dinner.

Hyper - That was nice that they called to ask if you wanted to sub. Happy to hear that training for dd went well. That is good that the grocery store is close to home in case she needs to walk. Hope your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend.
Unread 07-15-2016, 01:57 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked up the pizza last night. After we ate we watched some tv. Dh got home about 8:30. He picked dinner up for himself on the way home.

Dd has a friend over today. This weekend is our bbq days event. She and some friends are going there for awhile tonight. I'm making cheeseburgers and fries for dinner.

Tomorrow is the bbq days parade at noon. Dd is going to walk in the parade with church. Our church has a float and she will walk and give out freezies. Dh, lds and I will watch the parade. After the parade we aill go to the carnival. After we are done I will have to run dd to target or kohls. She needs khaki pants for work.

On Sunday we will go to church. After church our Pastor is giving a presentation on the youth trip dd took. I'm anxious to see it. He said he has 115 pictures. After church we might go back to the carnival. Dd has to work at noon. In the evening they will have their big fireworks show. We will sit in our driveway and watch.

Scrapper concerts in the park sounds like a fun thing to do. Sounds like you have a fairly quiet weekend ahead. That is nice sometimes.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 07-18-2016, 11:29 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday I dropped dd off at the place she was supposed to meet to walk in the parade. I came back and picked lds and dh up and we found a spot to watch the parade. Dd went straight to bbq days after the parade with her friends. We came home for a little while then went back up. It was fun. Lds rode on some of the rides. We walked around. We saw lots of people we knew. We ate there as well. Later we came home and relaxed for awhile. I went back up in the evening with some friends to listen to the band.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we came home and changed then I took dd to work. She was training again. Dh went out to run errands. I picked dd up from work. She said it went well. She has two more days of training this week then she'll be on her own. She changed clothes, then her, lds and I went up to bbq days. She met up with some of her friends. Lds saw a friend and they went on a couple of rides together. We met back up with dd and ate there. Lds and I left. Dd was going to stay for the fireworks. Later lds's neighbor friend came over and we sat in our driveway and watched the fireworks. Dd got home shortly after the fireworks were done.

This morning I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I am making grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and a salad for dinner.

Scrapper I hope ypur day is going well and that you had a good weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register