2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 643 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 07-28-2016, 11:39 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner I decided to go up to kwik trip and get a latte. I had a coupon that was for getting a latte for 99 cents. Dd rode wirh me. We came back and watched tv.

This morning I ran a couple errands in town. Dd works today from 4-8. I will take her and pick her up. We are going to have leftovers for dinner.

Scrapper that was a good price for your chair. Your steak dinner sounds good. Yes, dd is done training. She is getting some decent hours which is good. Today is her first payday.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2016, 11:56 AM

Good morning,

Yesterday I made it just in time for zumba class. It was a good class - 2 instructors. My arms are feeling sore today. I stopped at the market to get some strawberries, bananas and a kale salad. We like that salad. I mixed it and put it in the refrigerator to chill. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today is yoga class. Dd works from 3:30-8:30. she is going to meet me at the community center for family movie night. The movie tonight is Monsters University. I will pick up Subway sandwiches. Next week is the last week of the movie nights and concerts. I didn't pack a lunch so I am going to go buy a chicken salad.

Hyper - great price for a latte. Yummy!! Nice to get your errands done in the morning. That is good that dd is getting some decent hours. Enjoy your day.
Unread 07-29-2016, 01:22 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

I got home and changed into my workout clothes. I packed my breakfast and lunch. I headed out for yoga. After class I picked up our sandwiches from Subway and went to the community center. I set up our chairs and stuff. There were lots of people there. The movie was cute. We headed home and relaxed for awhile.

Today I had my mammogram appt. It was at 9:30. I used my lunch hour to go. Today is the concerts in the park. I am going after work. I will get something to eat in the area. Dd is baking a cake for her boyfriend's dad's birthday. They are going out to dinner tomorrow. We don't have big plans this weekend. Just relax this evening.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt early afternoon. I will do the marketing after that. I will see if dh wants to go out to dinner. We will just relax in the evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2016, 02:51 PM

Hi ladies,

I took dd to work yesterday. Dh had a meeting in the evening, so lds and I went out for dinner. Later I picked dd up from work. She was excited to get her first paycheck. We swung by the house and picked up lds and went to dairy queen for an ice cream. Dh got home shortly after we got back. We watched some tv.

This morning I took dd to the bank to open up an account. She put most of her check in the bank and kept some out for spending money. She went to the mall with her friend. They are going to the Sean Mendez concert next week so they wanted to find a new outfit to wear. Lds is across the street at his friend's house. I'm not sure what I'm making for dinner yet. I should decide soon.

Tomorrow dd is babysitting. I'm not sure what the rest of us will do. We'll see what comes up. Sunday we will go to church. We might go to the pool for family swim day, but not 100% sure yet. We'll have to see how the weather is.

Scrapper how fun to go to the movie. We saw that movie in the theatre. It was cute. I wish we had an outdoor movie night close to us. The concert in the park sounds like fun. You're weekend sounds like it will be relaxing.

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a good weekend.
Unread 08-01-2016, 03:52 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday I went to the concerts in the park. It was good music. I headed to Target to pick up a few things we needed after the concert. Dd was out with her boyfriend and dh was home. I relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

Saturday morning dd got up for work. I got up awhile later and got ready to go run my errands. It was going to be hot and humid. I wanted to do marketing and all that before I left for my haircut. I also did the sweeping and mopping. Dd got home from work before I left for my haircut. She was working on 2 cakes. She asked if I was doing anything the rest of the afternoon because they were coming to pick up the cake at 6:30. I had no plans but she was still home when they came to pick it up. Her boyfriend came to pick her up. The cake for boyfriend's dad came out really nice. I went to pick up dinner for dh and myself. We just relaxed and watched TV.

Yesterday we went to church. We came back and watched one of our shows. We then left a littler earlier to go meet my sisters. Dd wanted to stop at the mall on the way. We all then went to dinner. We got home and got our things ready for work/school. We are trying to get to bed by 10. Dd starts school at 7am and gets up around 4:30-4:45. She leaves before I do.

Today I am going to zumba. I am making hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will probably watch one of our shows today and just relax.

Hyper- I hope you had a good weekend and that your day is going well. Have a good evening.
Unread 08-01-2016, 05:51 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday we ordered pizza for dinner. Dd got home about 10:00 fron the mall. She didn't find anything for the concert, but she did get a cute little purse. We watched a little tv.

On Saturday dd babysat. They picked her up at 11:00. Dh and I went out to run some errands. While we were gone lds called and asked if he could go over to the neighbors to play. We said he could. When we got home dd had just gotten home. She babysat 3 kids from 2 different families. She made good money. Lds came home from his friends house. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday, we went to church. After church lds went over to his friend's house. The rest of us relaxed for the day. I made grilled chicken, baked potatoes and a salad for dinner. Dd's friend asked if she wanted to sleepover, so she got her stuff together and went over. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I picked dd up from her friend's house. We went to target and kohls. She did find a cute skirt to wear to the concert. We went to panera and ate before heading home. We had a whatever night for dinner. Dd and I were still full from panera so we just had something light. I made a frozen pizza for lds. Dh has a meeting so he will get something for himself. We will watch tv.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. The concert in the park sounded like fun. The kids and I have been staying on a schedule so that it won't be so hard getting up when we go back to work and school.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-02-2016, 08:59 AM

Good morning ladies,

It is a little chilly in the office so I have my throw blanket over my legs. It will probably be busy today. My boss will be gone tomorrow through the rest of the week at a conference in New Orleans.

Yesterday I went to zumba class...we had a good work out. I headed home and made dinner. Dh was already home. Dd got home just as I finished making dinner. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile.

Today I am heading to the gym. I am making pork chops, rice and veggies. We will watch some TV this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Dd did good with the babysitting. I am sure dd was happy that she found something for the concert. Oh yummy Panera. That is a good idea to stay on a schedule now so you won't have such a hard time. When does school start for you? Are you on the same schedule as the kids? School starts August 8th at the schools by home. The school district I work for starts on August 16th. Have a good day.
Unread 08-03-2016, 02:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I was going to go to the gym but didn't' feel like driving that direction. So I went to the studio by home. It was a good class and I had fun. I headed home and finished making dinner. Everyone was home. Dd did a workout while I was cooking. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am going to zumba class. I am stopping at the market after class to pick up a few things we need. I am making beef tacos for dinner. We will watch some TV. Dd teaches at the community center today.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 08-03-2016, 04:16 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dd was so excited that it was concert day. She spent alot of time getting ready. Her friend's mom picked her up early because they were going to eat before the concert. Her mom was dropping them off at the concert. She was going to do some shopping in the area then come back and pick them up. Me dh and lds went out for pizza. We came home and watched tv. Dd had a really good time. She bought a tshirt. She got some videos of the concert that she showed me.

This morning dd had to babysit. They picked her up at 8:00 and she got home at 11:30. I am washing sheets and comforters. I have boneless beef short ribs in the crockpot. I will just have to make the sides.

Scrapper the kids and I are mostly on the same schedule. They start the day after labor day and My first day of preschool is Sept. 12th. But I will be going in at the end of August for a couple days to set up the room. The summer is going by so fast.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:48 PM

Hi ladies,

I got an email from my boss saying that her flight was delayed and had 10 minutes to get to the hotel. so for sure she was going to be late. She said it was hot and humid. Today has been less hectic than yesterday.

Yesterday's zumba class was really good. I headed home and finished making dinner. Dd was teaching at the community center. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed. Dd's camera arrived so she has been playing with it and figuring hot to use. it is really nice.

Today dd worked from 8-12. We are going to yoga class. Then we are going to the last Family movie night at the community center. The movie is Inside Out. I never got to see it so looking forward to it. We will probably pick up Subway to take and eat there.

Hyper - glad to hear that dd really enjoyed the concert. Yes the summer is going fast. Hope your day is going well. Have a good rest of the day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register