2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 645 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I stopped at Smart N final to pick up some things we needed. I picked up dinner for myself and dd. Dh had picked something up on the way home. Dd got out of work at 8. We watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning after breakfast I went to do marketing. I wanted to get it done early because it was going to be hot. Dd was working 2-8. I went out shopping with some of my gift cards from my birthday. I bought a dress, skirt, 2 tops and a necklace. From there I went to Target to get things we needed. I headed home and relaxed. later on I went to go pick up dinner. Dd was home by the time I got back. We watched TV and relaxed then went to get ice cream at baskin robins...it was yummy.

Yesterday we went to church at 10 because dd started work at 12-7. I did laundry and the floors then swept and mopped. Later on I left to go meet my sisters. I got back home and dd was home having dinner. Dh had ate already. I went out to water outside before it got dark.

Today I am making steaks, fries and veggies. I am headed to zumba. We will watch TV and relax after dinner. I have a load of towels to put in the wash.

Hyper - sounds like you had a nice weekend. You and dd had a nice shopping trip on Friday. I bought a wallet in one of my shopping trips but I still haven't had a chance to move everything into it yet. That is great you were all able to catch up with bds. Sounds like a nice visit. Yummy latte - enjoy the dinner out this evening. Sounds good. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2016, 11:05 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get home due to an accident. The freeway was so slow and the streets were as well. I got off the freeway and took the streets for awhile and then got back on the freeway. I finally made it home at 5:45. Once again I missed zumba. I was tired so just relaxed for awhile before I started dinner. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

It is mid terms for dd this week. Yesterday she had a practical and had to make an apple pie, biscuits and dinner rolls. She sent me a text that she got 100%. She brought some of the bread home...it was so good!! I am not sure what she has to do for the other 2 classes.

Today is the first day of school for our school district. So far my phones haven't been super busy.

Today I am going to the gym. I brought my clothes so I am going straight from work. I am making chicken tostadas for dinner. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - how was the dinner last night? Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 08-16-2016, 03:26 PM

Hi ladies,

Our dinner last night was so good. Dh and I had a yummy steak and lds and dd had pasta. We had a really nice time. They are really nice people. We've had dinner with them one other time. He is the vendor who always treats dh and bds to the formula one race in Texas every year. Their kids are younger than ours. Their daughter is 7 and their son is 10. It was pretty late by the time we got home. Dd and I went to bed and lds and dh watched tv for awhile.

This morning I met my friend for breakfast. She is my friend who is the teacher I para for. We had a nice time catching up and we talked a little about the upcoming school year. I stopped and got gas on the way home. I did a couple loads of laundry. I'm making chicken fajitas for dinner.

Scrappper your weekend sounded nice. You had another good shopping trip. Congratulations to dd on her 100%. Oh that was a horrible drive home last night.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-17-2016, 03:24 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd went to her friends house yesterday and lds went to the neighbors to play. They were both invited to eat dinner over at their friend's houses. Dh had a deep cleaning and a crown put on at the dentist so he didn't feel like eating, so I picked up a sandwich at our grocery deli for myself. Later when the kids got home we watched tv.

This morning I went and got a car wash. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few things. I got a latte on the way home. I had one more load of laundry to do so I put that in. Dd had to be at work at 10:00, so I took her up there. Lds went out to play. I did a little reading while I waited for my laundry to finish. I put the clothes away. I picked dd up from work later. I am making the chicken fajitas that I didn't make last night, for dinner.

Scrappper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 08-17-2016, 04:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I went to the gym. It was a good class. Dd was home doing a workout in the backyard. I finished making dinner. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today I am going to zumba. I am making pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies. Dd and her boyfriend went to Knott's Berry Farm. They are open until 8pm today. I will watch TV and relax after dinner. I will catch up on some of my shows.

Dd said she needs a haircut but wants to find a place closer to home. She went today to one that is close to home. she was able to get an appointment for Friday before she goes to work. She wants to cut like 3 inches off and layers.

Hyper - that was good that you didn't have to cook just for yourself. How are you liking your new car? Glad you are getting your laundry done. I have the towels to get out of the dryer. Chicken fajitas sound yummy. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 08-18-2016, 10:28 AM

Good morning ladies,

I went to zumba class...she gave us a good workout. I headed home and made dinner. Dh got home awhile after then dd got home shortly after 8. She said they didn't go to Knott's Berry Farm after all. Her boyfriend thought that she was teaching at the community center and made plans to play soccer with his friends. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today we are going to yoga class. I have $30 Kohls cash so I gave it to dd for her to use. She is going after work today. She works from 10-3 today. Not sure what I am making for dinner. I may just pick up Subway. We will watch TV and relax after dinner.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have you done any back to school shopping yet? Last couple of times I went to Target it was busy. Have a good day.
Unread 08-19-2016, 09:31 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday morning I went to the library to return a book. I did some things around the house. I took dd to work at 2:00. She worked until 6:00. I made chili and cornbread for dinner. I started everything then ran and picked dd up. Dh was riding with his bike club so I saved him some dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today I have a few errands to run in town. It is overcast and raining off and on here. I'm not sure yet what I will do for dinner. I might just pick something up.

No specific plans this weekend. We will see what comes up.

Scrapper I also have some Kohls cash I should use before it expires. I haven't done any back to school shopping yet. I'm planning to do that next week. Dd also wants to get a haircut before school starts. She just wants a couple of inches cut.

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 08-19-2016, 02:15 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

Yesterday when I got home dd was still out shopping. I cleaned up the kitchen then changed. Dd got home in time to go to yoga. It was a good class. We ended up picking up Pollo Loco. We relaxed and watched TV after dinner.

Today dd went for her haircut. She cut 3 inches off. She works from 12-8 then they have a meeting at 8. I am running some errands after work. I'll pick something up to eat while I'm out. I will relax and watch TV once home.

Tomorrow we are going to the beach. My niece is celebrating her birthday with a bonfire. it will be nice because we haven't been to the beach at all this summer. I am looking forward to just relaxing. Dd has the day off so it worked out perfectly. On Sunday we are going out to dinner for my niece's birthday. The dinner will be just family.

Hyper - hope you got all your errands done. Have a good rest of your day. Enjoy your weekend. Will dd still work once she starts school?
Unread 08-22-2016, 02:28 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I went to run my errands. I picked up dinner then went to get an iced latte at dd's work. I waved to her. I headed back home and relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday morning after breakfast I started getting everything ready for the beach. It was a beautiful day there...not too hot. The water was really cold and only went in for awhile. They started a bon fire so that was nice.

Yesterday after breakfast we got ready for church. I took dd to work. She worked from 12-6. I then went to Target to get a few things we needed. I then stopped at Old Navy and bought dd a pair of black pants for work. She has 2 and I need to make sure she always has a clean pair. We picked her up then headed out to meet my sisters and nieces for my niece's birthday. We went to a bbq place....it was yummy.

Today I am headed to zumba. I am making steaks, baked potatoes and a salad. We will relax and watch TV after dinner.

Hyper - hope your day is going well and that you had a good weekend. Enjoy your day.
Unread 08-23-2016, 10:23 AM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend.

On Friday I picked up dinner. After dinner dd had a couple friends over. They sat outside. The rest of us watched tv.

On Saturday we relaxed in the morning. Dd was going to a friends house for a bonfire in the evening. Dh, lds and I took the dogs to the dog park to run around and get some exercise and fresh air. They really enjoy going there. After, we had dinner. We ate outside on their patio. It was so nice out. We stopped for a latte on the way home. We watched tv. Dd got home about 11:30. She said she had a good time.

We went to church Sunday morning. We came home and changed. I went out to get groceries. Dh carried everything in the house and I put it away. I made chicken flatbread and salad for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Yesterday I took dd up to school to get her schedule. We went to target I needed to exchange a pair of pants. She found a backpack she liked for school so we got it. We then went to kohls and looked around. We had lunch then came home. Lds went to the neighbors to play for awhile. I made tacos for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning dd had to be at work at 9:00. I dropped her off then went by and got a latte. Lds and I did a little rearranging in his room. I will pick dd up from work at 1:00. I'm making baked pasta for dinner.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. The beach and bonfire sounds like it was fun. Dd got quite a few inches cut. I think it always makes your hair look healthy and freshens it up when you get a good trim.

Have a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register