2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 646 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-23-2016, 11:19 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

I went to zumba class yesterday...good workout and fun. I came home and finished making dinner. Dd got home and then dh right after her. We watched TV and relaxed. Dd ended up falling asleep on the couch. I packed my breakfast and lunch.

Today I am going to the gym. I am making bake chicken, rice and veggies. Today wraps up week 7 for dd at school. This quarter seems like it has gone by really fast. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

I have lots of work today. I am tackling one project at a time. I prefer the busy time because it makes your day go by quickly. I am going to buy some salad to go with my lunch.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Glad your dogs enjoy the dog park. Were you able to exchange your pants at Target? Is dd happy with her class schedule? Rearranging things in a room makes it look different. Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-24-2016, 04:54 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning dd and I went out to get her notebooks, pens, pencils and a planner for school. We went to target. She got everything there but notebooks. They didn't have many so went next door to office max and got them. She has what she needs now. I will take lds to get a few supplies he needs either later this week or next week. I will get them each a couple new outfits and lds needs a new pair of tennis shoes.

We stopped at panera and had lunch it was really good. We brought lunch home for lds.

We are having leftovers for dinner. Tonight is back to school orientation at lds's school. It usually is pretty short, about a half hour. We will watch tv when we get home.

Scrapper you're right, the quarter has gone by fast for dd. Good idea to tackle one project at a time at work. I'm with you, I prefer to be busy. It does make the day go fast. I did exchange my pants. Dd did have a problem with her schedule. Her choir class and pe class fell in the same period. So she either has to take pe next year or she can do an online pe class and any physical requirements she would do at home and I would have to sign a sheet stating that she did them. She was a little upset about it because she really doesn't want to do pe that way, but she really doesn't know if she wants to take pe in her senior year. She has to have one credit in pe. She now wished she would have taken it last year. She has until the end of this week to decide.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-25-2016, 10:15 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I got home a little later than usual. I decided I wasn't going to rush and get ready for zumba class. I didn't have my clothes ready so I didn't go to class after all. My Achilles tendon on my left ankle has been bothering. I just rested. Dd got home and got ready to go teach. I was watching TV when she texted me. She asked if I could bring her some change to give back to one of the students. The community center doesn't provide any change. I took it to her and headed back home to make dinner. We had hamburgers, fries and veggies. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd and her boyfriend are going to Disneyland. Their passes are now unblocked. she was excited about going back. I am leaving work at 3pm today for my appointment with the podiatrist. I am going to yoga class today. I think I will pick Subway up for dinner I will see if dh wants Subway as well.. Not sure how late dd is staying at Disneyland. I will watch TV and relax. I am taking a vacation day tomorrow. Dd and I are going to get a manicure and see if we have time to go visit a bakery. She works 2-8 tomorrow.

Hyper - glad that dd got her school supplies already. Oh bummer about her choir and PE being scheduled for the same period. PE online..I haven't heard about that. Let's see what she decides. How was lds's back to school orientation? Are they ready to go back to school? Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-25-2016, 02:23 PM

Hi ladies,

We went to back to school orientation last night. It's pretty much the same every year. They go over the handbook and a few other things. It was pretty short. We came home and watched some tv.

I took dd to work this morning. She had to be there at 9:00. I came home and started laundry and cleaned the bathrooms. Lds and I ate lunch. Dd was done at 1:00 so I left to pick her up. We went to the bank to deposit her paycheck. She was excited. She was scheduled for 4 days next week. Today one of her coworker asked if she would want to take his hours next week. It was 3 days and they happened to all fall on the days she wasn't scheduled. So she's working 7 days next week. That girl likes to make money. Lol

I finished my laundry. I'm making breakfast for dinner. Dh is biking tonight so I will save his dinner. We will watch some tv after dinner.

Scrapper it probably was good that you stayed home and rested your heal. I'm sure dd and her bf will have fun and disneyland. I saw a picture of her on fb this morning where her hair was so cute. Is that a recent pic with her new haircut? Dd is ready to go back to school. Lds not so much. Lol

Have a good day.
Unread 08-26-2016, 06:56 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner the kids and I watched some tv. Dh got home and I warmed his dinner.

This morning I ran a few errands in town. I stopped and got donuts for the kids. I came home and the kids ate their donuts. Lds went to the neighbor's to play. We made pizzas for dinner. We are watching some tv.

Tomorrow dd has to work from 2-6. I'm not sure what the rest of us will be doing. We'll see what comes up.

On Sunday we will go to church. There will be a church picnic after the service. They are providing the meat and everyone is supposed to bring a dish. There is rain predicted for Sunday so I'm not sure if it will be moved indoors if we do get rain. Dd will have to work 2-6 again.

Scrapper I hope you and dd are enjoying your day off. Have a good weekend.
Unread 08-29-2016, 03:00 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday morning slept in which felt great. Dd and I had breakfast then left to get an oil change and car wash for her car. We then went to Starbucks. She introduced me to the peach green tea lemonade..it is really good. We headed home and had lunch. Dd then got ready for work. I did some things around home then went out to do the marketing. I headed to the mall to do a little shopping. I picked up dinner for dd and myself. Dh had picked something up on the way home. We watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning after breakfast I did some laundry then started getting my things ready for scrapping. Dd worked 2-8pm. She was going to meet me at scrapping after work. We had a good time. We already scheduled our dates for the next 3 months.

Yesterday dd worked 10-6. She wasn't able to go to church. I went to the 10 service. I headed home after church and did a few things around the house. Dh and I went to leave flowers for his parents. Their birthdays would have been last week and today. Once back home I got ready to go meet my sisters. We had Mexican for dinner.

On the way home I am stopping at the urgent care clinic. I gave the dogs a bath this weekend and hurt myself on the edge of the bathtub. I don't know if I bruised my ribs or if there is a fracture. It hurts when I take a breath or move certain ways. We are having bbq chicken breasts with mashed potatoes and veggies.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Have a good evening.
Unread 08-29-2016, 07:00 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday I went and got my hair cut and highlighted. Dh took dd to work. It took a while for my hair. I stopped at starbucks on the way home. I picked dd up from work then we stopped by subway and picked up dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and changed then I took dd to work. Me, dh and lds took the dogs to the dog park. They had a good time running around. We stopped for dinner on the way home. We picked up dd. She came home and changed and left to go to a bonfire at her friend's house, I headed to bed early because I had to be at school at 7:30 this morning.

This morning I had to go in to work. This morning they provided breakfast and we had a welcome back speech from the superintendent. Then we went to our classrooms to start the process of getting them ready for school. Today we washed all the toys and wiped dpwn shelves and put a few things up. I will be going in tomorrow and Wedenesday this week.

After work I stopped at the grocery store to picked up a few things for dinner. I was making chicken parmesian, angel hair spaghetti with marinara and breadsticks, i started dinner then ran to pick dd up from work. We came home and ate. We are watching some tv.

Scrapper oh no I hope you didn't do anything serious. I fell this weekend off of the garage steps. I twisted my ankle. It's very swollen but luckily I was able to walk on it this morning. Your weekend sounds nice. It sounds like you and dd had a nice time on Friday. My dd likes the passion fruit tea from starbucks. Another fun day of scrapping for you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 08-30-2016, 09:34 AM

Good morning ladies,

I was at the urgent care clinic for 1-1/2 hours. They took xrays and good news is that there are no fractures. I'm just pretty bruised on the inside. I am feeling really sore She said I can ice and take Tylenol. I headed home and relaxed for awhile. I started getting dinner ready. Dh got home shortly after then dd. We watched TV after dinner then relaxed.

Today I am headed to the gym. I am going to see if I can do the class and if not I will walk on the treadmill. The doctor said I can do my physical activity. I will see what I can do. I am making steak, baked potatoes and a salad. We will watch TV and catch up on some of our shows.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. I'm sure you felt good with your haircut and highlights. How fun that Max and Ruby enjoy the dog park. Nice that they provided breakfast for you. When do the kids go back? Hope your ankle feels better. Ice and elevate it when you can. Hope the lds and dd are enjoying their last week before school starts. Have a good day!
Unread 08-31-2016, 11:42 AM

Good morning ladies,

I did go to the gym and did the class. I kept it very low impact. I decided after class that I will just walk this week and not do any classes. I am still too sore for all of the movements. I headed home and dd was working out in the backyard. Dh got home shortly after. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

It's a busy morning and phones are busy too. My boss is off site at a meeting from 10 to 3. It is close by so she walked there. I am going to the library during lunch to return a book. I don't think I will check one out this time. I started reading one from home. I will pick up lunch while I am out.

I am making pork chops, mashed potatoes and veggies today. Dd teaches at the community center today. I think I will change when I get home and go walk over at the center. They have a nice walking path. We will watch TV this evening.

Hyper - hope work is going well today. Yes, the picture you saw of dd on FB was with her new haircut. She has to wear it up for school and work so she hasn't really had to wear it down. Around home she wears it down. Have a good day!
Unread 08-31-2016, 07:22 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday we continued working on our classroom. We had a guest speaker come and the end of the day. I picked dd up from work at 6:00. We had sandwiches, chips and potato salad for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today we finished up our room. We had a few workshops throughout the day. Dd got off of work at 2:00. She walked home. Her friend picked her up anf they went up to school because they had to pick up their school ipads. She was back home when I got home. I made breakfast for dinner. We are watching some tv.

Tomorrow I'm taking lds for a haircut and he has to get 2 immunizations. It's his 12 year shots, but we're a little late.

Scrapper I'm glad that you didn't have a serious injury, but I know it is painful. Good idea to just walk until you aren't sore anymore. I did ice my ankle and elevated it in the evening. It is much better now. My kids go back to school on Tuesday. Our preschool will start Sept. 12. I might be going back in next week to help with conferences. I have to wait and see if the principal ok'd paras to be there.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register