2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 647 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

This morning I went up to get a latte and then I stopped at the grocery store. Lds was up when I got back. He ate breakfast then went across the street to play.

Dd has to work from 2-6 today. I've changed my plans for today. Dh's work is having an open house and their families are invited. I will take dd to work then lds and I will head to dh's work. They are having and inflatable obstacle course, a bouncy house and bean bag toss for the kids so lds will like that. They are having a pig roast. The menu is pork, coleslaw, baked beans, roasted sweet corn and ice cream. Sounds really good. When I leave there I will swing by and pick up dd from work. Dh has his bike club tonight.

Tomorrow I will take lds to get a haircut, his shots and school shopping.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well and you are feeling less sore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-01-2016, 03:48 PM

Hi ladies,

I relaxed for awhile when I got home from work. Dd got home shortly after and got ready for teaching her class. I left shortly after her for my walk. It is a nice path at the community center. I then headed home and made dinner. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd said she is going to yoga class. I will go walk at the community center again. I am making beef tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax this evening. I have some towels that I need to fold. I will do that as we are watching TV.

We have a 4-day weekend. It is a District holiday for our school district tomorrow. I'm looking forward to sleeping in.

Hyper - sounds like the classroom is coming along. It is a busy time with all the preparations, meetings, etc. I'm glad your ankle is feeling better. Nice that dd gets to use the ipad for school. Do all of the students get one? I am still sore but it feels less than yesterday. Hopefully by the time the weekend is over, I will feel much better. Have a good evening.
Unread 09-02-2016, 07:57 PM

Hi ladies,

Today me and lds went school shopping. We went to the mall and found school shoes and a few shirts. Jc penney had a buy one get one for a penny sale. We went to target to get a few school supplies that he needed. I took him to get a haircut. We went to have dinner then I stopped and got a latte on the way home. We came home and put everything away then we picked up dd from work. We stopped and picked up dinner for her. Dh was picking himself up dinner on his way home. We will watch some tv tonight.

Tomorrow dd and I are going shopping for a few school clothes when she is done working. She works 8-2. That will be her last of 7 days in a row working then she will be off Sunday and Monday. I will pick her up from work she'll come home and change then we'll head out. We are going to the mall. I am going to get bds's birthday gift while we are out. Tomorrow is his birthday, but he has to work all weekend so we will celebrate his birthday with him next weekend.

On Sunday we will go to church. In the afternoon we are going to our good friend's house for a barbeque. That will be fun.

On Monday we will stay home and relax and get ready for school on Tuesday.

Scrapper that is nice that you have a 4 day weekend. Did you get to sleep in? Yes, all public school students in grades 5-12 get ipads provided by the school. Lds's school provides chromebooks for grades 5-8.

Enjoy your long weekend,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2016, 05:45 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a nice long weekend. It felt good to sleep in. On Friday dd started work at 6am to 2. Dh took his car in for service. After breakfast I went to the mall to shop for a baby shower this weekend. I then met dd after work. We had lunch then went to the mall close to home. She bought another pair of work shoes and a pair of flats. I bought her and myself a pair of tennis shoes. They are so comfy for walking. She bought a couple of outfits and I bought 2 tees and a dress.I then dropped her off at work so she could get her car. I then went to pick dinner up for everyone. We relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday dd worked from 10-3. I ran errands and got laundry going. Dd got home and showered. We then left to meet my sisters and nieces for the Dodger baseball game. We had a good time and they won.

On Sunday morning I went to do marketing. Dd was working 10-2. I went to church then got gas after. I headed home and had some lunch. Dd got home shortly after. WE got ready to go meet my sisters. We stopped at the mall to stop at the Disney store. She had a store credit she wanted to use. She found a nice Stitch water bottle. We went to the cemetery and met my sisters there. We went to dinner after and then had frozen yogurt for dessert.

Yesterday we slept in. Dd and I headed to downtown L.A. to check out a bakery. We walked around and had lunch at the grand central market. It's a big produce market with little restaurants all around. We headed back towards home and made a quick stop at the market. I made our Asian chicken salad. We relaxed and watched TV. She then worked on a cookie order.

I am heading to the gym today. I am making ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Glad back to school shopping went well. Hope you had fun at your friends' bbq. How nice that the kids get to use ipads. etc. How was the first day of school for lds and dd? Have a good evening.
Unread 09-06-2016, 07:26 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday dd, lds and I went shopping. Dd got school clothes. Lds picked out bds's birthday gift. We got him some shirts. Lds knew the kind he liked. We ate dinner at the mall. We came home and relaxed and watched tv. It was bds's birthday. He's 22. We talked to him on the phone. We are planning to celebrate his birthday with him next weekend.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we went to our friend's house for a bbq. We had alot of fun catching up.

On Monday I took dd to get a haircut and eyebrow wax. She got 2 inches cut. It looks much healthier now. We came home and I did laundry. The kids got their things ready for school. We had soup and sandwiches for supper.

This morning Dd's friend picked her up for school. I took lds and stayed for the opening chapel service. I had to be at work at 10:30. I stopped and got breakfast then headed to work. It was our parent teacher conferences. I worked until 5:30. Lds took the bus home. Dd had to work at 4:00 so her friend brought her home she changed then her friend took her to work. Lds had a good first day. I will pick dd up from work at 8:00 then I'll see how her day was.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Glad you got to sleep in. You and dd had a good shopping trip. The dodgers game sounded fun and a bonus that they won.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-07-2016, 03:39 PM

Hi ladies,

It's been busy with phone calls. My boss is on vacation until next Tuesday. I have a variety of things I want to get done before she gets back.

Yesterday I went to the gym. It was a good class. I headed home and made dinner. Dd got home awhile later. Dh got home after we ate. He had an appt at the gym. Dd and I watched TV and relaxed. Then she started working on her cookie order for someone at my work.

Today dd works from 10-3. she will have time to relax before she goes to teach at the community center. I am going back to zumba...still taking my workouts a little slow. I am feeling better but still a little sore. I am making steak, potatoes and veggies today. We will relax and watch some TV this evening.

Hyper - sounds like shopping went well. Glad you were able to get bds's birthday gift. Nice that you had a good time at the bbq. Yes, a nice cut makes out hair look healthier. That was nice that you got to stay for the chapel service. That is nice that dd's friend was able to gether home and then to work. Yes, it was a good baseball game. They are doing well. Hope your day is going well. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 09-08-2016, 04:41 PM

Hi ladies,

It has been a busy day dealing with a variety of things. Just now the phones have quieted down.

Yesterday I just made it home in time to change and go to zumba. It was a fun class. Dd was going to get ready to go teach her class. Our steaks came out really good. We watched TV ad relaxed.

Today dd didn't' work. She was going to clean out her closet. We are going to yoga class this evening. I am making chicken breasts, rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Hope the kids are liking their classes. What did dd decide on for her PE class? Have a good evening.
Unread 09-08-2016, 08:30 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I had to be at work for conferences from 9-4. I am off now until Monday when preschool begins. The kids took the bus home since I was working. I made chesseburgers, fries and baked beans for dinner.

Today I gave my house a good cleaning and I cleaned out lds's closet. Apparantly I haven't done it in awhile and he has grown. I ended up with 4 garbage bags of clothes, pajamas and shoes to donate.

I picked the kids up from school. We came home and dd changed then I took her to work. Lds and I ran to target because dd needed a binder and binder separating sheets for a class of hers. We picked up dinner on the way home. Dh is at his bike club so he will pick up his dinner after. I will pick dd up from work shortly.

Scrapper you are having busy work days. Your steak sounds yummy. Dd decided to take the online phy ed class.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 09-09-2016, 11:36 AM

Happy Friday ladies,

Yesterday I was able to relax and watch and episode of Ellen before heading out to zumba. Dd's boyfriend dropped her off at the studio where we go. I took her clothes. We stopped at the market on the way home because dd needed some shredded carrots and cream cheese for a cupcake order for a friend. We had dinner and watched TV. Dd started baking the cupcakes after we ate.

Today dd is delivering the cupcakes and then works from 12-8. I am going to go run some errands after work. I will pick up dinner on the way home. I will relax and watch TV. I want to catch up on So You Think You Can Dance.

Tomorrow I am going with dd to one of my co-worker's home. She is going to teach private baking lessons for his daughter and nieces. I have a haircut appt at 3:30 then we are going to my cousin's baby shower.

On Sunday we have a birthday lunch for dh's cousins. We will pick dd up from work and then head over to the restaurant.

Hyper - that is interesting that they have parent conferences before school starts. Nice that yu have a few days off before preschool starts. Lds sure has grown. Must feel good to have gotten his closet done. Dd got one bag filled of clothes and shoes. She still has the other half to get through. Hope your day goes well. Enjoy your Friday and have a good weekend!
Unread 09-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked dd up from work last night. She said she had alot of homework, so she started it right away.

This morning after I dropped the kids at school I headed out to do grocery shopping. I came home and carried everything in and put it away. Now I am doing my laundry. I will picked the kids up from school later. It's payday for dd so we will stop by so she can pick up her check and then we'll go to the bank. Lds's school was supposed to have a back to school bbq tonight. They postponed it because it's raining. The new date hasn't been decided yet. I'm going to pick up dinner tonight

Dd works tomorrow. I'm not sure what her hours are. I'll have to find out when I pick her up. Lds's friend is coming over for a sleepover at 4:30. Dh and I will probably do something before then.

On Sunday we will go to church. Lds's friend will meet up with his family there. I'm not sure what else we will do. We'll play it by ear.

Scrapper it sounds like you had a nice weekend planned. Oh that could be fun for dd to teach your coworkers daughters and nieces. Yes, they had back to school conferences before school started this year. The parents were to bring theit kids so they could meet their teacher and the teacher went over their class schedules and different things.

Have a good day and weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register