2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 650 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 09-28-2016, 03:22 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

It's been a busy morning. It has made my day go by quickly.

Yesterday dd came with me to zumba class. It was a good work out. We headed home and I finished making dinner. I made chicken tostadas for dh's birthday dinner...his favorite. Dd made a chocolate cake for dessert...yummy. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works from 10 to 4. Then she has some time to relax before going to teach at the community center. I am making pork chops, rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax after dinner.

I am taking tomorrow off to spend with dd. We are going to a baker's supply store that the chefs at school have told her about. She has a list of things she wants to get. We are going to go a couple of bakeries as well and have lunch while we are out.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. That is good that they still had the hoodie that lds liked. The benefit sounds like it was really fun. Sad to say goodbye to the pastor and his family. Ten years is quite awhile. Did they leave already? Oh I'm sure dd and her best friend were sad. How far is that from where you live? Yes dd is mostly relaxing during her break. She doesn't work on Mondays or Tuesdays because they are her school days. So she had 2 free days. Hope your day went well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-28-2016, 04:08 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday work was good. I made tacos and rice for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was hectic. This is our challenging class. Lds texted me to tell me he missed the bus that he takes to my work, so I went to his school to pick him up. Dd got a ride home from a friend. She came home and changed and her friend took her to work. I am making steak, mashed potatoes and a veggie for dinner. I will pick dd up from work at 8:00.

Scrapper happy belated birthday to dh. Your birthday dinner and chocolate cake sounded yummy. How nice that you'll have a day off to spend with dd. You have a nice day planned. Yes, our pastor and his family left after the farewell brunch on Sunday. They will be about 3-4 hours away, so not too far. If it works out we plan to get dd and her friend together this summer.

Have a good day.
Unread 09-30-2016, 11:46 AM

Good morning ladies,

Dd and I had a fun day yesterday. I got to sleep in and it felt great. After breakfast we got ready to head out. Our first stop was The Chef's Toys (a restaurant supply store). Dd found several things on her list that she bought. We then drove around and went to a couple of bakeries. We bought 2 small bite size items that were really good. We stopped and had lunch then we made a stop at dd's elementary school. School was out for the day and we got to see some of her teachers. They were really happy to see her. We then headed home. We had some time to relax before going to yoga class. I made dinner...steaks, baked potatoes and veggies. We watched TV and relaxed the rest of the evening.

Today dd works from 2-8pm. I am doing marketing after work. I will pick up dinner and relax and catch up on some of my shows.

Tomorrow is scrapbooking day. I need to gather my stuff together. It will be fun to get together.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Sounds like the challenging class will keep you busy. Enjoy your day and the weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-30-2016, 12:19 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday work was good. I stopped to do a couple in town errands on the way home. We had subway for dinner. Dh was riding with his bike club. They have one more ride on Sunday then they are done until spring. I had taped the new season of my show so I watched that.

This morning after I dropped the kids at school I got gas and a car wash. I came home and started laundry and cleaned the house. I cleaned and vacuumed the inside of my car. I have just a load of towels left. I'm not sure what we will do for dinner. Dd works from 4-8 tonight.

We have no specific plans this weekend. Dh will be riding Sunday afternoon and dd works Sunday from 4-8. Other than that we'll see what comes up.

Scrapper yay for sleeping in! You and dd had a nice day yesterday. Oh I'm sure that was fun to see some of dd's teachers.

Have a good day and weekend.
Unread 10-03-2016, 04:17 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I had an apt to have the tires rotated on my car. There were done pretty quickly. I then went to dd's work and bought an iced coffee. I peaked through the window where they do the cake decorating and saw dd. I then headed to the market. I picked up dinner from the deli section. I headed home and put everything away and then ate. Dh got home shortly after. Dd and her boyfriend got there later. I watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday morning after breakfast I started to get my scrapping stuff together. I left to go to our scrapbooking get together. We had a good time. Dd's boyfriend dropped her off when they finished doing their shopping at a collectibles place they like to go to. I finished the album I was working on...it was of dd's 8th grade trip to Washington, D.C./New York. I am happy with how it came out.

Yesterday dd worked from 8 to 2. After breakfast got ready for church. I went to Walmart after. I bought new chair pads for the dining room and a tablecloth. It looks nice. Dd got home and relaxed and had something to eat. Later on we got ready to go meet my sisters.

Dd started the fall quarter today. She said this morning she wasn't ready to get up early. Her classes start at 7am which means she gets up at 4:30am and leaves by 5:15. Once again she will go only Monday & Tuesdays.

I am going to zumba class. I am making tacos for dinner. We will watch TV and relax. I'm
sure dd will be tired.

Hyper - sounds like you had a productive Friday getting things done at home. Hope your work day went well and that you had a good weekend. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 10-03-2016, 06:26 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we watched tv and relaxed.

On Saturday dd went shopping with a friend. Dh went out to run errands. Lds's friend was coming for a sleepover, so I stayed home. His friend got to our house at 4:30. Dh got home at 5:00 and dd came home shortly after that. She bought 2 pair of nike athletic pants and a sweatshirt. We watched tv in,the evening.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds's friend met up with his family at church. We came home and changed. Dh was going on his last bike ride of the season. Dd and I decided to go to target to get some things we needed. I also wanted to look for a new pair of tennis shoes at famous footwear. I found a pair of shoes I liked. Dd found a pair of short fashion boots that she liked. We stopped at panera on the way home. We put our stuff away when we got home. Dd changed and I took her to work. Dh was home when I got back. I picked dd up from work at 8:00. We watched tv in the evening.

Over the weekend, my friend, who is the teacher I work with, hurt her back. She will be out all week. We will have a sub every day. Today went well. Our sub today was in our classroom last year so she knew the routine. She will be back to sub on Thursday. I don't know the sub for tomorrow and Wednesday. This week is homecoming week for the public school. Dd went to watch the coronation. I will pick her up when it's over. I made cheese ravioli with meatsauce for dinner. It was the first time I made it. It was really good. We are watching some tv.

Scrapper your weekend sounds good. Another fun scrapping day. The album sounds really nice. It's good that dd only has to go two days a week. That sure is early. It's always nice to get a few new things for the house. It really makes a nice change.

Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 10-04-2016, 10:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

I made it to zumba class yesterday. We had a fun class. I headed home and made dinner. I did a load of laundry as well. Dh was home when I got back and he was heading to the gym. He is working with a trainer twice a week. Dd got home shortly after and she was tired. We had dinner then watched TV.

Dd liked her classes. Her first class is breads and is a chef she had last quarter. She really likes her. The 2nd class is advanced patisserie and details in decorating cakes. She said she had high expectations but was disappointed with the chef. He is new and she said they didn't do anything for 2 hours. He was trying to figure out where to get started. Hopefully it will go better today.

Today I am going to the gym. We are having chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will watch TV and relax.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Sounds like you and dd found some nice things while out shopping. Oh your poor friend...not fun when it is our back. At least the sub for yesterday knew the routine. Hope the rest of the week goes OK. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 10-04-2016, 06:21 PM

Hi ladies,

Today went well. The sub I worked with yesterday actually switched with the one thay was supposed to be there today, so that was good. But the other sub will for sure be there tomorrow.

Lds asked if we could go to his school's home vb game. Some of his friends were going to be there. It started at 4:30. We dropped dd at work then went up there. He really didn't watch the game, just hung out with his friends. Lol it ended at 5:30. We came home and I warmed leftovers for dinner. I have to pick dd up at 8.

Scrapper I'm glad one og dd's classes went well. That is disappointing about the other class. Hopefully it will get better.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-05-2016, 05:26 PM

Hi ladies,

I picked dd up from work last night. We watched some tv.

Today was a rough day at work. The sub had never been in a preschool room before. She's only subbed at the high school level. This was our challenging class today. I ended up basically running the class by myself. But we made it through and tomorrow our sub we had on Monday and Tuesday will be back.

I was tired when I got home so I picked up dinner. Dh has to work late so he will pick up something for himself on the way home.

We will relax and watch tv tonight.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well.
Unread 10-06-2016, 10:36 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I went to zumba. It was a good class. I am feeling sore today. I stopped at the market after to get some fruit that we were out of. Dd called me when I was at the market. She forgot to take the certificates for the students with her. So I went home to get the folder and went to drop them off. I headed home and made dinner. We had ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. We watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works from 10 to 4. She told me that they are firing one of the girls. She is out a lot and sometimes doesn't show up for her shift. We are going to yoga class this evening. I am making steak, baked fries and veggies. We will be watching TV this evening.

Hyper - that is funny about lds and the volleyball game at his school. He wanted to hang out with his friends. That is too bad about the sub yesterday. You need someone that can deal with a challenging class. Glad that the other sub is back today...whew! Hope your day is going well. Have a good rest of the day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register