2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 652 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-13-2016, 06:29 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

This is my 1st post so bare with me. I had LAVH kept both ovaries Oct 4th. Oct 9th end up in ER with pain that was not controlled with my pain meds (oxycodone). Had a severe UTI, prescribed antibiotics and told to get solace. Since I had not had BM. Have had one since then. Eating, and drink properly. I have really bad pain on right side that is constant and aggravating. I also have a rash on my belly and blisters on my nose and side of mouth. How long until all this goes away and should I be worried.
Thanks so much, Kristi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Good morning ladies,

Happy Friday! It has been pretty quiet this morning. Several people have called out sick. My boss is leaving early this afternoon for an appt.

Yesterday I was able to make dinner before going to yoga class. our regular teacher was out so one of the other instructors taught a Pop Pilates class. It is done to music and it is choreographed....it is a workout. I liked it. Dd had texted me. She got out of work at 7 and her and her boyfriend were going to Ross. He works there and employees had 40% off yesterday. She just bought some pink spatulas. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works from 2-8pm. I am going to run some errands after work. I ordered 2 dresses and they are in so I'll pick them up. I have to stop at Target for a few things we need. I told dd I am going to drop by her work and get a an iced latte. I'll peek in the window to see her. I will pick up dinner on the way home. Just plan on relaxing this evening.

Tomorrow I have a haircut appt. No big plans this weekend. We are going out to dinner and a movie in the evening. I have some cleaning to do as well.

Hyper - glad to hear that the day was warmer yesterday for the trip to the farm. Oh nice you have a good little break from work. Yes, it is nice being off but not fun when you don't get paid for the time. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend!
Unread 10-17-2016, 04:12 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday I watched my show I taped. I did my laundry. I picked the kids up from school. Dd changed then I took her to work. I picked up food for dinner. Dd got a ride on home from work from her friend. She came home and changed then went over to her friends house. We watched tv in the evening. Dd got home at 10:30.

On Saturday we ate breakfast and relaxed in the morning. Dd went shopping with a friend. Me, dh and lds went out for dinner. We stopped at target on the way home and picked up a few things we needed. We came home and relaxed and watched tv. Dd got home a little later. She had a good time. She bought a bracelet.

On Sunday we went to church. After church we came home and changed. Dh took dd out so she could get some driving time. She is thinking about taking her driver's test soon. I took lds over to a school friend's house, they said they would bring him home after dinner. I came back home and watched a little tv. Dh called and said he and dd were going to stop for dinner. I went out and got subway for myself. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I took the kids to school. On the way back home I stopped and got a latte. I cleaned the house. I picked the kids up from school then took dd to work at 4:00. I will pick her up at 8:00. I am making tacos for dinner.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well and that you had a good weekend,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2016, 04:38 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday after work I ran some errands. I picked up my dresses, went to Target and then got a copy at dd's work. I waved to her. I picked up dinner. Dd came home changed and her boyfriend came over. They went to get dinner and came back to watch movies.

Saturday morning I went to the market then got ready for my haircut appt. On my way back home I met dd at Michaels. She was getting supplies for her 2 orders this Saturday. I bought a pad of scrapping paper that was on sale. We then went to Walmart. She was looking for some tips. She is going to be teaching a cupcake class this week and next. We headed home and relaxed and watched TV. We went out to dinner a little later. The times of the movies didn't work out so we headed back home and watched a movie.

Yesterday dd worked from 8-12. I went to church then went to get gas. I did some cleaning and laundry before we left to meet my sisters.

Today I am making chicken tostadas. I am heading to zumba class. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Sounds like you had a relaxing Friday evening. nice that you went out to dinner. That is good that dd is getting driving practice. Doe she feel more comfortable now? Nice that you had some time for yourself on Sunday afternoon. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 10-18-2016, 03:33 PM

Hi ladies,

Zumba class yesterday was good. I headed home and finished making dinner. Dd got home awhile after. Dh had gone straight to the gym after work. We watched TV and relaxed for awhile after dinner.

Work has been pretty quiet today. Just catching up on some work. Today I am heading to the gym. I am making steak, baked potatoes and veggies. Dd will be home a little later. She is meeting her boyfriend after school to go work out. We will watch some TV for awhile this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Are you enjoying the time off? Is dd still working every day after school? Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 10-18-2016, 05:15 PM

Hi ladies.

I picked dd up from work last night. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning I met my friend at caribou for coffee. We had a nice time visiting. After, I went to target. I looked around and picked up a couple small things I needed. I came home and relaxed for a while before picking the kids up from school. I took dd to work. I'm making cheeseburgers and baked fries for dinner. I'll pick dd up from work at 8:00.

Scrapper glad you had a quiet day at work. Dd does feel more comfortable driving, but also all of her friends have their license, so I think she feels like she should have hers. Her work schedule varies. She does usually work a couple weeknights, but this week they scheduled her for 4 days. She had last weekend off, so I think that may be why. I am enjoying my time off.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 10-19-2016, 04:05 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning after I dropped the kids and school I stopped and got a latte. It was a crisp fall morning, so the latte was perfect. I did a few things around the house. I put a round steak with cream of mishroom soup and au jus gravy in the crockpot. I will just have to make mashed potatoes and a veggie. I took dd to work. I will pick her up at 8:00.

The kids are off now until Monday. Either tomorrow or Friday lds and I will go out to look for a new winter coat for him. I'm pretty sure he needs boots as well. I'm going to have him try his on, but I know his feet has grown.

We will watch some tv this evening. Dd is going over to her friends house after she comes home and changes.

Scrapper, I hope your day is going well.
Unread 10-19-2016, 04:12 PM

Hi ladies,

I ended up going to the mall after work. I had an order to pick up. I also have a ring on layaway so I gave a payment. I headed home and made dinner. Dd was home. She got out of school early and was changing to go work out with her boyfriend. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

I have been working on a variety of things. I found out yesterday that I will be reporting time for a group of 10. That will bring my total to 30 people I do payroll for. We have payroll due on Friday so I've been prepping my files. I am going to zumba today. I am making pork chops, rice and veggies. We will watch TV and relax this evening. Dd didn't work today. She took her car to the dealer for a recall. The part arrived so she scheduled an appt. She texted me during lunch that she had gone to the mall. She teaches at the community center today. This Wednesday and next she is teaching how to decorate cupcakes for Halloween.

Hyper - hope your day went well. That is good that dd feels more comfortable driving. Yes, I agree that dd feels she should get her license since her friend have it. Glad you are enjoying your time off. Have a good evening.
Unread 10-20-2016, 03:51 PM

Hi ladies,

It's been a fairly quiet day. So those 10 people I was going to do payroll for well I won't be after all. They are coming back to their original location. It is fine with me.

Yesterday I went to zumba class. The instructor said she was in the mood for a good class and she sure did work us. I enjoyed it. Dd texted me that no one showed up for the class. So her and her boyfriend went to this place that sells collectables like Disney stuff, comic books, Pokémon, etc. They bought some Disney pins and she got a cute Stitch tee. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV. Dd has 3 orders for this weekend so she started baking after awhile.

Today dd works from 2-7. I am going to yoga class. I am making our beef bowl with brown rice and veggies. We will watch TV. I think dd will continue prepping for her orders. She said she was going to bake this morning as well.

Hyper - nice that the kids have a 4-day weekend. A latte on a cool morning sure hits the spot. It sounds like lds had a growth spurt. Hope you find something he likes. Hope your day is going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 10-21-2016, 02:34 PM

Happy Friday ladies,

I got home and made dinner then headed out to yoga. There were only 2 of us in class so the instructor personalized the class for us. It was really good. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

Today dd works from 4-8. She did all of the baking for her orders. She spent the day decorating, etc. I am leaving work at 3:30 today for my dentist appt. It is for cleaning so it shouldn't take too long. Then I am going to a memorial service for my best friend's mother in law. My friend and I have been friends since middle school so I know the family well.

Tomorrow morning I am running my errands. I am going to help dd deliver one of her orders and, she will do the other before she leaves for work. I am meeting 2 friends from work for lunch. This way we can take our time. Just plan on relaxing in the evening. Dd works from 12 to 8.

Hyper - hope your day is going well and that you are all enjoying your time off. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register