2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 653 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 10-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dd left to go a a mini trip with a friend and her mom. They are going to Duluth, mn. It's further North about 3 hours from here. There is a college there that dd is considering. She wanted to see the town and where the school is. She is deciding on a few colleges and sometime towards the end of this school year we will set up visits to tour them. She will be back Saturday.

Lds and I went shopping at the mall. We found a coat and a pair of snowpants at jcp. They were on sale, and I had a 40% off coupon so we got a really good price on both. We didn't find boots so we will look another day for them. We walked around the mall and looked in a few stores. We had lunch then came home. I made breakfast for dinner. We watched tv in,the evening.

Today I had a doctor's appt for my checkup. Everything was good. Dh left this morning for Texas to go to the formula one race. He will be back on Tuesday. Lds and I went out for dinner. We are relaxing and watching tv.

Tomorrow lds and I will go get groceries. I'm not sure what time dd will be home. It depends on what time they. Decide to leave. On Sunday we will go to church. In the afternoondd will go to the youth group fall party. They are going to have a pumpkin carving contest so I will pick up a pumpkin for her to bring.

Scrapper maybe it's good you won't have to do the extra payroll. Less work for you. It sounds like you have a nice weekend planned.

Enjoy the rest of your day and weekend,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-24-2016, 11:53 AM

Good morning ladies,

We had a nice weekend. My dentist appt on Friday was for xrays & exam. The cleaning will be for this coming Friday. I then picked up my girlfriends parents and we headed to the memorial service. It was lovely. When I got home everyone was home. Dh was watching TV and dd and her boyfriend were having pizza and watching TV. She was going to work on her cake. I went through my stack of mail and watched a little TV.

Saturday morning I went to run some errands. When I got back, dd was up working on her cake for the baby shower. She was trying to find out if they could come pick it up but no luck. She left at 10:30 to go deliver and was going to head to work from there. She was working 12-8. I went to deliver the cake pops not too far from home. I got back and waited for my girlfriend then we headed to the restaurant to meet our other friend. We had a nice time and it was great catching up. When I go t back home, I started on laundry and cleaning up the table where dd worked on the cake. I watched TV for awhile. Later on I went to pick up dinner. Dd said she would pick up frozen yogurt. She called me when she got out of work. I was still in the area so I met her at the yogurt place to help her. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

Yesterday dd had another cake that they were picking up at 11:30. She got up and finished decorating it. We then went to church. Dd worked from 2-8. Late afternoon it started to rain off and on. I left to go meet my sisters.

We had rain off and on through the night. This morning it was raining pretty hard when my alarm went off. There was thunder and lightening as well. Dd was up getting ready. I thought I better leave a little earlier because of traffic. It was heavy but moving and it wasn't' raining hard when I left. It has stopped for now. They are saying we will be getting more on Thursday.

Hyper - hope dd had a good time on the mini trip and got a feel for the town. Are the other colleges she is interested in close to home? Sounds like you and lds had a good time shopping and spending time together. Hope dd had fun with the pumpkin carving. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Yes, less work with not having to do payroll for the 10 people. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 10-24-2016, 01:32 PM
2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi everyone! It will be three weeks post op tomorrow from my TAH (ovaries too). Things were going well thus far. Taking it very easy and lots of help. Yesterday I noticed a blood spot about the size of a quarter under my steri strips. Yes them suckers are still on like glue!! I can't clean and watch my incision with them things in my way lol. Not sure what to do with that spot. I also had a bit of bright red blood when wiping today. Not enough for even a pad. At three weeks and no issues till now, theses new issues make me worry. I'm such a worry wart. Now I'm scared to move or go for my little walks (10-15 mins) Would it make things worse? I also started having an achy pain on one side. Right about where my ovary used to be. I've been trying to call my doctor but apparently always too busy. I have so many questions and they told me to come in 6 weeks for my first post op appointment. Wish there was a two week appointment. I'll keep tying to call. I like reading all your reports too. Thanks all. God bless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-24-2016, 03:50 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening lds and I watched tv together. We played some card games.

On Saturday we slept in. Lds and I went to get groceries. We also stopped at target and looked around. We stopped for an early dinner on the way home. We came home and put everything away. Dd called and said that she would be home soon. She got home around 8:00. She said they had alot of fun. She liked the college, so that will be one that we tour in the spring. They went to an aquarium and toured a haunted mansion.
I had to run her up to work because she didn't llok at her schedule before she left. She was disappointed that she was scheduled for Sunday from 12-6. She wanted to have a day at home and she now wouldn't be able to go to the youth group party. We all watched some tv together.

On Sunday we went to church. We came home and dd changed, then I took her to work. Lds went over to play with his neighbor friend. I did laundry. Lds came home shortly before I went to pick up dd from work. After I picked her up, we got food for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was good. It was good to see the kids after the long break. Dd went with her friend after school. They were going to hang out for a little while. I'm making baked pasta for dinner.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. Dd had alot of cake orders this weekend. I'm glad you had a nice time with your girlfriends at lunch. It's always fun to catch up. Dd hasn't decided which other schools she interested in. I think she wants to stay close to home, but wants to live on campus. That's good because at least she will be close enough to come home.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 10-25-2016, 02:08 PM

Hi ladies,

I got home a little earlier yesterday and was able to relax for awhile before I headed to zumba. Class was fun. I headed home and made dinner. We had ground turkey with veggies and brown rice. We relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

Today I am going to the gym. I am stopping at the mall to return a dress I ordered. It was a little mall and shorter than I thought. I can get store credit and go back another time to look around. I am making steaks, baked potatoes and veggies. Dd said they are working out after she gets home from school. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Dd said that the class schedule is out already for the winter quarter which starts in January. She said she may have to go to school everyday because of when the classes are offered. She only has 2 quarters left to finish.

Hyper- sounds like you had a good weekend. Too bad dd had to work on Sunday and missed the youth group trip. That is good that dd liked the college. Nice that she will stay close to home and be able to come home on weekends. I'm sure it was nice to see the kids after the break. Hope your day is going well. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 10-25-2016, 04:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night after dinner lds, dd and I watched some shows on netflix. I then got lunches and my clothes ready for the next day.

Today work was good. Dd went shopping with her friend after school. Dh just called and said he landed and is heading home from the airport. I'll be anxious to hear about his trip. He said it was in the 80's there the whole time. It is 40 and raining here. 😄

We are having leftover pasta for dinner. We'll find out about dh's trip and probably watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper that was nice that you had a little time to relax after work yesterday. I order things on line sometimes. It can be hard since you can't try things on, but I like that you can just return it at the store. That will be different for dd if she has school everyday for winter session, but exciting that she's close to finishing.

Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 10-26-2016, 02:54 PM

Hi ladies,

It's been a little busier today. We also had a fire drill. It is the annual practice we have to participate in.

Yesterday I went to the gym. It was a good class. I stopped at the mall and made my return. I received store credit and will go back another time to shop. Dd was home when I got back and changed to go work out. They go to the community center and use the machines they have outside. I finished making dinner. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd works from 10 to 4 then goes to the community center to teach a Halloween cupcake class. Let's see if anyone shows up this week. Last week no one showed up. I am going to zumba. I am making chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Hyper - how was dh's trip? Yes, I will have to sit with dd and see what her schedule would be like next quarter. Hope your day is going well. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 10-26-2016, 04:27 PM

Hi ladies,

Dh got home last night. He had a good time. He said the weather was gorgeous. He really enjoyed the race.

Today work was good, but hectic. This class keeps us on our toes. After work I stopped for a latte. Lds is reorganizing his desk. I went in to dd's room and she is sleeping. She must have had a hard day. I sure hope she'll be able to sleep tonight.

I am making beef tacos and rice for dinner. We will watch some tv tonight.

Scrapper it's nice that you now have a store credit to use. That's crazy that people don't show up for the class. I wonder why they even sign up. Hopefully tonight's class will be better.

Have a good day.
Unread 10-27-2016, 04:02 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I went to zumba class. It was a good workout...she did non-stop songs at the beginning. Dd said there were no shows again for the class. The staff told her that tomorrow they are having a Halloween event and if she could bake cupcakes to hand out. They will also advertise her classes. I started dinner. Dd and her boyfriend did a workout in the backyard. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today dd works from 1-7. I am going to the market after work. I'm getting a roasted chicken and I will make the sides. I'm headed to yoga class today. We will watch some TV this evening.

Hyper - glad to hear that dh had a good time on his trip. He had very nice weather. How many students are in the class that gives you some trouble? Dd must have been tired that she took a nap. Hope your day went well. Have a good evening.
Unread 10-28-2016, 11:56 AM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday dd worked from 4-8. I made breakfast for dinner. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning dd had to leave early. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but dd was nominated for student council this year and was voted in. They had a meeting this morning. Her friend picked her up. I took lds to school. I stopped and picked up a latte onmthe way back home. I am doing my laundry. I watched my show that I taped. Dd works from 4-8. I will take her and pick her up.

No big plans for the weekend. I'm hoping to sleep in a little tomorrow. Dd works both Saturday and Sunday. Lds will sing with junior choir for reformation Sunday. They are singing in front of chirch, so lds is nervous about it. Other than that we will see what comes up.

Scrapper that is too bad noone showed up for class again. There are 14 students in our difficult class. I hope your day is going well. Enjoy your weekend,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register