2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 655 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday evening I picked up dinner. Dd went to the football game with her friend. We watched tv and relaxed.

On Saturday dd had to work at 11:00 and lds was invited over to a school friends house. I dropped dd at work then took lds to his friends. Dh and I relaxed and watched some tv. I also did my laundry. I picked dd up at 4:00 dropped her at home then went to pick lds up from his friends. He had a good time. He said they built alot of things with legos and played outside. They made homemade pizzas. Dh and I went out for dinner. Lds wasn't hungry because they just ate right before I picked him up. Dd went to the volleyball tournament with a friend. We watched tv when we got home. Dd got home about 11:00.

We set the clocks back Saturday night so we got an extra hours sleep. We went to church on Sunday. After church lds and dh took the dogs to the dog park and dd and I went shopping. She got a new pair of tennis shoes at famous footwear. We went to target and she got a sweater and a cardigan. We ate at applebees. Lds and dh ate as well while they were out. Lds and dh had just gotten home when we got there. Dd went out with her boyfriend. They went to the bowling alley. His uncle owns it. We watched tv in the evening. Dd got home at 9:00.

Today work was good. I am parmesian crusted chicken, cheesy scalloped potatoes and a veggie for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. I saw the pictures of you and dd on fb. It looks like you were at a fun place. Your steak dinner sounds good.

Have a good rest of the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-08-2016, 03:06 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I got home and changed to go to zumba class. It was a great class. I headed home and finished making dinner. Dd got home shortly after dinner was ready. Dh got home awhile after. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today I am going to the gym. I am making chicken tostadas. I have a load of towels to wash. We will watch one of our shows tonight.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Glad you and dh got out for dinner. sounds like the kids were busy with their plans as well. How fun that dd and her boyfriend went bowling. Cool that his uncle owns it. Hope your day went well. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-08-2016, 03:33 PM

Hi ladies,

Today work was pretty good. It was busy and the day went by fast. Dd got a ride home from school from her boyfriend. She came in and changed then he took her to work. I will pick her up from work at 8:00.

I am making beef tacos and rice for dinner. We will watch tv this evening.

I talked to bds last night. He got a kitten. He sent me pictures of it. It is so cute. It's 10 weeks old.

Scrapper glad you had a good zumba class. I need to do a load of towels as well, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow night.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-09-2016, 04:15 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday traffic was very heavy and it took me 1-1/2 hrs. to get home. So I missed class at the gym. I went to Michaels for dd to return some items and then stopped to get gas. I finished getting dinner ready. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Dd worked from 9-3 today. After work she is going to the baker's warehouse to pick up some items she needs for a big order this weekend...300 cupcakes. We are going to be busy. I am going to zumba class. We are having chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - how nice that bds has added a pet to his home. Cute the kitten is little. Hope your work day went well. Work has been quiet today so nice to get things done without too many interruptions. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-09-2016, 05:11 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night dd's boyfriend picked her up from work so I didn't have to go out. They went to eat after he picked her up. We watched some tv.

Today work was good. It was nice out so we went outside earlier this afternoon for extra play time. Dd worked again at 4:00. She rode home from school with her boyfriend and he took her to work. I'm not sure if I'm picking her up or he is. He texted me last night to let me know he would pick her up, so I think he would do that again if he picks her up. I'm making breakfast for dinner.

Lds went on a field trip today to the Martin Luther exhibit at the Minneapolis Art Institute. It was nice they got to see it since we just had reformation day. He said it was interesting and he enjoyed it.

Scrapper I'm sorry your ride home was so long last night. No fun. Wow that is a big cupcake order. Glad you had a quiet work day to be able to get things done.

Have a good day.
Unread 11-10-2016, 09:48 AM

Good morning ladies,

I made it to zumba class on time. I got home went in and changed and headed back out. Class was really good. I headed home and got dinner ready. I ate then watched TV for awhile. Dh got home as I finished eating. Dd texted me that she had gone shopping for some supplies for the cupcake order and that they were going to the movies.

Today dd doesn't work. She is going to Disneyland with her godmother. I am going to yoga class this evening. I am making pork chops, rice and veggies. I will relax and watch TV.

I have quite a bit of work to get done. We are off tomorrow for Veterans Day. It will be nice to sleep in.

Hyper - that is nice of dd's boyfriend to pick dd up so you don't have to go out. I'm sure the kids enjoyed the extra play time yesterday. Glad lds enjoyed his field trip. Yes, 2 days of heavy traffic not good. Yes, we will be busy with the cupcake order this weekend. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 11-11-2016, 04:31 PM

Hi ladies,

Today after I dropped the kids at school I stopped for gas and a latte. I came home and drank my latte and had breakfast. I then started my laundry and cleaned the house. I washed towels as well. I picked lds up from school. Dd had to work again tonight. Her boyfriend took her to work, but I will have to pick her up tonight because her boyfriend has to work. We are having sandwiches, chips and coleslaw for dinner. We will watch tv and relax.

No specific plans this weekend, we will see what comes up. Dd and her boyfriend are meeting bds and his girlfriend for dinner tomorrow night.

Scrapper how nice to have a 3 day weekend. Hope you are enjoying your day. Have a good weekend.
Unread 11-14-2016, 09:43 AM

Good morning ladies,

We enjoyed a long weekend. Friday I got to sleep in and it felt good. I got ready to go to my eye doctor appt. I was surprised that I get new frames this year. I picked out a nice frame. They will be ready in a week or so. I headed home. Dd worked 12 to 8. Dh took his car for service. I did some cleaning and started laundry. I watched one of my shows and had lunch. Around 3pm I left to go get an iced coffee at dd's work. I saw her and she came out to order a drink as well. I then headed out to Target to get dog food. Then I went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I was looking for some decorations for work. I also bought some really nice Christmas decorations for home. I picked up dinner on the way home.

Saturday morning after breakfast dd and I started prepping for the baking of the cupcakes. We did one flavor at a time and worked through the day. It is work but the good thing is cupcakes bake quickly. We took a break to go pick up dinner and watched TV for awhile. Then we did the last batch.

Yesterday dd worked from 6 to 11am. I got up had breakfast and then got ready. We were leaving for the birthday party. She frosted the lemon cupcakes before we left. I loaded the car while she got ready. Dh was going to meet us there. She frosted the rest of the cupcakes when we got to the restaurant. My friend was so surprised when she got there. She had no idea. We had a good time. On the way home, we stopped and did marketing since we now had space in the refrigerator.

Today I am making beef tacos. I am going to zumba class. We will watch TV and relax this evening.

Hyper - hope you had a good weekend. That is nice the bds & dd are going on a double date. Hope your work day is going well. Have a good day!
Unread 11-14-2016, 05:28 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a pretty good weekend. Friday evening I picked dd up from work. She came home and changed then went to her friends house. She was sleeping over. The rest of us watched tv and relaxed.

Our Saturday started out good. We slept in. dd had to work from 9:00-2:00. The friend that she slept over also works with dd so they rode in to work together. Her boyfriend was going to pick her up and they were going to watch a friend's bowling tournament. Dh and I went out to run errands. After our errands we had an early dinner. Lds called while we were gone and asked if he could go to the neighbor's to play and they also invited him to eat over. We said he could. We were almost home and dd called and said the code on the garage keypad wasn't working, we always go through the garage into the house. The front and back doors were locked. I told her we were 2 min from home. So we got there and opened the garge with our car opener. Dh pulled in the garage and went out to the driveway to talk to dd and her boyfriend. I decided to try the code and it worked and the garage door shut with all of us in the driveway and the cars in the garage. I put the code in again and it wouldn't open. None of us carry a house key with we now know was not smart. We tried to get i. Our house for an hour with different tools from our neighbors with no luck. Dd and her boyfriend left. to go meet bds. It was cold outside so our neighbor where lds was invited us to come in his house while we called a locksmith. The locksmith didn't show up until 8:30, it took him 2 minutes to open the front door. We all now carry a door key. We were so glad to be in the house. We watched some tv. Dd got home about 11:30. She said they had alot of fun. They went to Olive garden, then went back to bds's house for a little while to see the kitty. She said it is so cute.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds was invited to a school friends house. I took him there and they were going to bring him home. We just relaxed and caught up on shows. I made chili for dinner. Lds got home right about dinner time. He had fun. We watched tv in the evening.

Today work was hectic. We had several behavioral problems today. My friend and I were glad when the day was done. We are having leftover chili for dinner. I'm going to make some cornbread to go with it. We will watch tv this evening.

Scrapper yay for sleeping in on Friday. What a nice surprise that you were eligible for new frames. That sure was a big cupcake order. Sounds like it was a good surprise for your friend and a nice party.

Enjoy your day.
Unread 11-16-2016, 11:54 AM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I went to the gym. I didn't feel like doing the class so I hopped on the treadmill and then did some machines. I felt good. I headed home to finish making dinner. We had bbq chicken, rice and veggies. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

This morning my boss hosted a Thanksgiving breakfast for the division. She has done this the last couple of years. It was good. There is plenty left for people to have breakfast again tomorrow. Several of her meetings for today were cancelled so she is glad. It has also been quiet so she loves this time to get work done.

Dd worked the early shift today 6am to noon. Her and her boyfriend are going to Disneyland for a couple of hours this afternoon. Dd has her school schedule for the winter quarter, and she will be going everyday. We will sit down and go over it. I am going to zumba after work. We are having hamburgers, fries and veggies. We will watch some of our shows this evening.

Hyper- sounds like you had a good weekend. Sorry to hear about the incident with your garage door. Nice of your neighbor to let you go in their house to stay warm while you waited for the locksmith. We go in through the garage as well but we all have a key as well. I'm sure you and your friend were glad when the kids were dismissed for the day. Hope your day is going well. Have a good day and enjoy your evening.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register