2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 656 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 11-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Oct 01-Oct 08,2007

Hi ladies,

Yesterday lds had a parent's night at school to practice for their forensics meet that they are going to on Thursday. Him and a group of his classmates did a group skit. It was cute and funny. They did a good job. We came home and watched tv.

Today work was pretty good. Dd had to work. Her boyfriend took her and I will pick her up. I am going to parent teacher conferences for lds in a little while. I will pick up dinner on the way home.

Scrapper that will be different for dd to go to classes every day. Your Thanksgiving breakfast sounded yummy. That is so nice that your boss does that.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-17-2016, 02:29 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I went to zumba...it was a really good class. I headed home and made the hamburgers. I was home alone with the dogs. Dh had his class last night and dd was at Disneyland. I watched a couple of my shows.

It has been pretty quiet at work. I am going to start working on my payroll as it is due tomorrow. I will be leaving around 2:50 today for my podiatrist appt. Dd is working 2-7pm today. We are having chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies. I am going to yoga class. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - that is good that the skit was good. Good luck to them at their meet today. Hope it goes well. Hope everything went well with lds parent conference. Yes it will be different for dd going to school every day. It will affect her work schedule as well. She will have to give them her schedule so they can work around it. Hope your work day went well. Have a good rest of the day.
Unread 11-17-2016, 04:32 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night I went to parent teacher conferences for lds. He got a good report card and his teacher had all good things to say about him, so that was great to hear. I will go to dd's conference on Tuesday. After the conference I picked up subway. I picked dd up from work at 8:00. She came home and ate then had some homework to do.

Today work was good. We had a sub today because my friend took the day off. It went well. This sub was our reading core person last year and is very familiar with the preschool class routine. I am now off until after the Thanksgiving break. My kids have school Monday and Tuesday then they will be off. And dh has next Thursday and Friday off.

Lds is at his forensics meet. They left school at 1:30 and should be back around 7:00. I'm not sure yet if I will have to pick him up from school or if he will get a ride home. I'm anxious to hear how it went.

I am making tortellini with a meat sauce and french bread for dinner.

Scrapper nice to have a quiet day at work to do your payroll. Hope all goes well with your appt.

Have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-18-2016, 09:00 AM

Good morning and Happy Friday,

My podiatrist appt went well. I was already in the room at my appt time and was out in 15 minutes. My feet look good and I got my nails trimmed. Traffic wasn't too bad. I stopped at the market to get strawberries and bananas. I was able to relax for awhile before going to yoga class. When I got home, dd was making barley and she added carrots and mushrooms. It came out yummy. We watched TV and relaxed.

It is still very quiet at work this morning. By now more people are usually here. I will be finishing up my payroll this morning. Dd works from 2-8 today. Not sure what her plans are for after work. I am going to do my marketing after work. I will be shopping for Thanksgiving since I know the markets will be busy over the weekend. I will pick up dinner after I am done.

Tomorrow I am scrapping with my friends. I will pick up one of my friends and we will head over to our friend's house that is hosting. Dd works from 12 to 8. She wants to go get our eyebrows done before she goes into work. She will head over to my friend's after work.

Hyper - that is great news you received at lds's parent conference. Congrats to him! Hope everything went well for them at the forensics meet. Glad everything went well with the sub. It always helps when the sub is familiar with the grade. Oh how nice that you have the whole week off next week. Our schools have next week off too. We (the offices) are open though Wednesday. I am sure it will be a quiet three days. Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 11-18-2016, 02:46 PM

Hi ladies,

Lds ended up getting a ride home. The meet went well. They got second place in their category, which was good because there were several schools competing. They ate after the meet so he didn't need dinner. We watched tv.

We have had some strange weather today. This morning when we woke up it was raining hard with thunder and lightning. After we were up it started hailing. Now it is snowing and extremely windy. After I took the kids to school I stopped and got a latte and a breakfast sandwich. I came home and watched my show I taped while I ate and drank my latte. The I did laundry and cleaned a little. Dd has to work. Her boyfriend will take her and I think I'm picking her up. I'm making beef tacos and rice for dinner. We will relax and watch tv this evening.

No specific plans this weekend. I will get my Thanksgiving food sometime over the weekend. Lds has to sing with junior choir on Sunday. Other than that we'll see what comes up.

Scrapper that was nice that your appt. was quick and you could relax for a bit before going to yoga. Good idea to get your Thanksgiving food. I'm hoping it's not too crowded this weekend. Oh how fun to have your scrapbooking day.

Have a good day and enjoy your weekend.
Unread 11-21-2016, 12:19 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Friday we relaxed and watched tv.

On Saturday we slept in. I ran up and got me and dh a latte and I got donuts for all of us. We ate and drank our lattes and relaxed for awhile. I took dd to work. Later dh and I went out for dinner. Lds didn't want to go so we said we would bring him something back. We went to my favorite mexican restaurant. So yummy. After we ate we went to target to pick up a few things we need. We got lds food and headed home. We watched a little tv then I picked dd up from work.

On Sunday we went to church. Lds sang with junior choir. They sang on the balcony so he didn't mind. After church we came home and changed. Lds and I went put. Dh said he would take dd to work. Lds needed to get a birthday gift for a friend. He was looking for a music cd. He found it at walmart. We ate then I stopped at starbucks and picked up a latte on the way home. Dh had ran a few errands after he took dd to work. He got home shortly before us. He went out later and picked dd up from work. We watched tv.

This morning I went and got my thanksgiving food. The store wasn't too bad. It took me about an hour to shop, checkout and load everything in the trunk. I came home and put everything away. I am just relaxing for awhile then I will pick the kids up from school. Dd has to work. I got ingredients to make homemade pizzas for dinner.

Scrapper I hope your day is going well and that you had a good weekend,
Unread 11-21-2016, 03:38 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I went to the market and did some of my shopping for Thanksgiving. I picked up dinner then just relaxed and watched TV. Dd got home from work and her boyfriend came over awhile later. They were going to Disneyland for a couple of hours. Dh got home shortly after they left.

Saturday morning I finished doing the shopping. Dd had a project for school so we went to a bakery. They had to compare things they had made in class to the bakery's item. She bought a couple of things to try. I bought some mini fruit tarts to take to scrapping. When we got home I started getting my things ready for scrapping. Dd had some time to relax before going to work. She worked 2-8. After work she was coming to scrapping at my friend's house. Scrapping was fun. I worked on the pictures from dd's high school graduation. I was happy with the way they came out. It is my turn to host next month.

Yesterday dd worked the opening shift 6am to noon. I went to church at 10am then went to get gas. On my way back home it started raining. Dd got home shortly after that. We had some lunch and watched TV and relaxed. We were all comfy with our blankets since it was cold. We then went to meet my sisters. We went out to dinner to spend time with my niece. She is in high school and in the band. They left for Hawaii this morning. they are performing in the Waikiki parade on Friday and also at Pearl Harbor.

Today I am going to zumba. I have to go to Michaels for dd to get some boxes for an order. After school dd has a meeting at work. I am making steak, baked potatoes and a salad. We will watch TV just for awhile and then I will help dd with her order. It is for someone at my work. They ordered a coffee cake, a banana nut loaf and 2 dozen macadamia cookies.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good, relaxing weekend. Yummy for lattes and glad you were able to sleep in. Nice that you went to your favorite Mexican food restaurant. Have a good evening.
Unread 11-22-2016, 11:18 AM

Good morning ladies,

Dh got home as I was leaving for zumba class. We had a really fun class. I then headed to Michaels to get the boxes for dd's order. I headed home and made dinner. I took out the pans dd was going to use. She got home from her meeting at work around 8:30. She had dinner then got started on her order. Someone from my work ordered a banana nut loaf, a coffee cake and 2 dozen macadamia nut cookies.

It is pretty quiet at work. My boss is loving it because she is getting lots done. It is cold in here. I have a blanket I keep here and I have it over my legs right now. I may go out for a walk since the weather is nice and mild. I am making ground turkey with veggies and brown rice today. I am going to the gym right after work. We will relax and watch TV this evening.

Hyper - hope your day is going well. Have a good day.
Unread 11-23-2016, 12:26 PM

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I went to the gym. It was a good class. I stopped at the mall to go to Hot Topic. I was looking for Lilo and Stitch items. One of dd's favorite characters. I found a couple of things for her. I will save it for Christmas. From there I went to Michaels. There was a 60% coupon. I bought a pad of solid colored paper for scrapping. I only paid $8 something regular $20. I headed home to make dinner. Dd was on her way out to work out and making a stop at Michaels as well. We watched TV for awhile.

This morning we were all up at the same time. Dh had to be at work by 7 and dd started work at 6am. She gets out at 2 and then they are going to Knott's Berry Farm for a couple of hours. she will be baking dessert for tomorrow today since the oven will be busy tomorrow. I am going to zumba class then will pick up dinner. I'm not cooking tonight since I have some cleaning to do tonight.

Hyper - hope you are enjoying your time off with the kids. Hope your day is going well. Have a lovely Thanksgiving in case I don't have a chance to post tomorrow. Enjoy your family time. I have my sisters and nieces coming over. I'm looking forward to the time together.
Unread 11-23-2016, 07:17 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I did all of my laundry. I picked lds up from school. We came home for a bit then we headed up to the clinic in town. Lds needed his 7th grade shots. I had an appt. set up last week but they called and said in order for them to give the shots he had to have a well check, so I rescheduled it for yesterday. He did really well with his shots and everything was good in his well check. Dd's boyfriend took her to work. I made tacos for dinner. I picked dd up from work. We watched tv in the evening.

This morning dd had to be at work at 9:00. I took her. I came home and did a little cleaning and made my pumpkin pie for tomorrow. Lds went to the neighbors house to play. I picked dd up from work at 3:00. She asked if we could go shopping. I called lds to see if he wanted to go but he wanted to stay at his friends. We headed out. We went to target. She got a couple of tops and some make up. We then went to kohls. She got a pair of athletic pants and a necklace. She surprised me and bought me a cross necklace. It's really pretty. We then went for dinner. We picked up food for dh and lds and headed home. We will watch some tv.

Tomorrow bds and his girlfriend are coming over for Thanksgiving dinner.

Scrapper very nice that you had such a good coupon for Michaels. The stores were really crowded today. I imagine they will be now through the holidays. That was a good order dd had.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Enjoy your time off. I'll catch up with you soon.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register