Hysterectomy dates Oct 08-Oct 15,2007 - Page 46 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Oct 08-Oct 15,2007 Hysterectomy dates Oct 08-Oct 15,2007

Unread 01-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Hysterectomy dates Oct 08-Oct 15,2007

So nice to hear how everyone is doing. Ive been doing better to. Will see my doc on Monday still have problems with the low back pain and some inside. Seems to be when I eat it starts it hurting. But about 2 at pain level. I to ended up really sick this past week, with the cold stomach sinis thing....YUK........but I worked through it.............want to be myself again..........I know its coming.......................awnderwoman.I hope you are ok.............will keep you in prayer...and all you other princesses to.........dont forget wqe are still princessesssssssssssss forever................love you all......beacher29
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2008, 05:33 PM

LOL beacher!

YES!!!!!

Princesses Forever!!!!!!
Unread 01-07-2008, 07:32 AM

I still haven't found a car but I wore a pair of jeans for the first time since my surgery. It felt so good to put them on and keep them on all day. The last time I tried to wear a pair of jeans it hurt. I a calling my doctor today. I didn't fall asleep until almost 1 am and I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. My skin is still really dry.
Well I'd better finish getting ready for work. It rained here over the weekend and that means I'm stuck intosde with my preschoolers!

Princesses Forever!

Unread 01-11-2008, 08:24 PM

Hi ladies,
Yesterday was a good day. I went all day without pain meds, I drove without a pillow and i went all day without a nap. Now today was a different ball game. I was so tired form not sleeping well last night that I took a 2hour lunch just so I could sleep. I called the doctor but she was gone and she hasn't called me back yet. I was talking to a friend who had a TVH and she said it took her 9 months to start sleeping well again. I can't wait that long. I feel normal with most things but my enegry level still isn't back to normal. I don't have PMS but I cry for anything. If you look at me a ceratin way I cry. If I drop my keys I cry... you name it I cry over it. Is anyone else having this problem?
Unread 01-11-2008, 09:22 PM

Well, been to the dr a few times in the last 10 days. Now it is a 6cm cyst on my ovary that is hemorraghic after my 2 year old jumped on me. WooHoo! They are going to take the ovary out. At least I am not crazy. I knew something else was wrong. I am happy to have some answers. Maybe there might be an end to this! A girl can dream!!!! Have a wonderful restful weekend!
Unread 01-11-2008, 10:13 PM

Hello to everyone...I haven't been back here since way before Christmas. I'm feeling great! Nothing bad to report. I wore my first pair of jeans since the surgery New Years Eve. and I was just a little sore, but t wasn't so bad. i went from a size 3 to a size 6 though. i have put on a small amt. of weight. i ope evryone is doing well, and I know this New Year will be much better for me. Love to all. Tina
Unread 01-12-2008, 06:20 AM

hi all.
sorry to hear about those who still have some problems. WAH!

i just wanted to report that i started physical therapy this week as part of my recovery to get back into shape. so far it is really interesting and appears that it is going to be really helpful. i have some history of back problems and i'm trying to avoid that if at all possible.

i've had a bad cough since before new years. i'm on antib's and an inhaler, which seem to be helping but the cough is still there. doc says if it's not gone by next week she wants to test me for whooping cough. ***?!?!

on a lighter note: my darling husband did the most amazing thing for me. you all must tell your significant others... he wants me to draw a line in the sand LITERALLY in regards to my health. since i've had two surgeries this past year and he feels like i've been though so much, he bought me a week in hawaii!!!! i'll be staying with a dear friend on kauai in february. i am so stoked!

now if i can just stop coughing my head off....

i hope all you sistahs are feeling great.
love,
goosey
Unread 01-12-2008, 09:49 AM

hey ladies...I have major things to report....first of all to Beacher29...I am having some of the same problems you are having...I get so sick after I eat.I was admitted to the hospital for a whole week.They ran all kinds of tests and even did a biopsy on my liver and found nothing.I am so honkerblonked about that.I know its not in my head that I feel nausea from morning till night.It seems like my food just isn't digesting.I am at my wits end with that.And I too still am having a hard time sleeping.Could be cuz I feel sick.I did read somewhere that it could be scar tissue or adhesions causing all this pain and sickness but they don't know if that is the case as of yet.I guess we need to just keep fighting and praying that we will all feel "normal"soon.My question is...do you ever feel normal after a hysterectomy?I do hope so.And I am glad for those of you who are feeling great...good for you...I surely do pray that in time we all feel great...Luv to all of you
Unread 01-13-2008, 03:30 PM

too all. so sorry for those still having problems. My sleeping isn't great but not horrible. The weight gain is a real pain, but I also stopped smoking 5 mos. ago so that hasn't helped. My incision is numb but I can still feel soreness sometimes. I still feel better than I have felt in years. A normal blood count is incredible for me and not having abnormal bleeding 1/2 of each month is great too. My libido is still a little low but my DH is Ok with everything. We've been married 30 yrs. so he's patient. Hope everyone turns the corner soon. toocool TAH, endo, adeno, fibroids, cycts, BSO
Unread 01-13-2008, 04:53 PM
hi gals!!

I actually got teary reading some of the replies here, mostly because it reinforces that I'm normal!! Thank you ladies for that...guess I've missed coming here. I posted a general comment about back pain today but haven't gotten any responses...I guess I should have just come back to this thread..but to be honest, it has been so long I forgot how!! Anyhow, I have been having low back pain and some hip/abdominal pain..despite the fact that I have experienced it before..it feels different. I realize that it must be just that my muscles are still weak..I haven't been doing anything besides walking, but am going to start some sit ups this week. I should probably start Kegels too. If things don't settle down I'm going to see the doc and go to Physio...just to see exactly where I need to stretch/strenghen. Great to hear the reports ladies..keep the faith!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register