I cant pee straight! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I cant pee straight! I cant pee straight!

Unread 10-25-2007, 03:14 PM
I cant pee straight!

Presouz....I am glad you are feeling alittle better and that the meds are helping...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-25-2007, 06:16 PM
I cant pee straight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presouz
Yes I was having UTI issues after my surgery so I did buy cranberry juice and even pills, then UGH I got a bout of gout in my knee been so painful for 6 weeks now.. I cant win, I was taking anti inflammatories for so long after surgery and then with my UTI feelings too much cranberries I found it can cause gout IM TOO 51 yr YOUNG FOR THAT!! I don't drink thought that was for drinkers.. whats a girl to do?? I am on AMOX for 2 weeks 3 times a day for my newest UTI... and keeping my pro biotics close daily too.. so I wont get a yeast infection.. I do think I have IC problems, and have for a long time just didnt know it due to my prolapsed inners.. oh well chin up! THANKS for the replies and help Gee.. nice to meet you!
hi again.......gout is build-up of uric acid, so, sounds like your system might be too acidic? is the infection e-colli? if so, it thrives in acidic conditions, so once its in the bladder, is very hard to eradicate, as it hides in the folds of the bladder wall, and the anitibiotics can never get it all. if so, then its best to alkalyse your system. cut out carbohydrates, and take lots of celery/juniper tablets. then you'll be brand new......well, here's hoping.....gee.
Unread 10-25-2007, 07:06 PM
I cant pee straight!

Wow Gee thanks for the info I will look into the celery/juniper tablets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-26-2007, 11:04 AM
I cant pee straight!

Presouz,
I too, didn't sleep well before, nor after surgery. Just yesterday I took a nap in the middle of the day (I NEVER do that). After I woke up I told my hubby sorry (I felt bad for taking the nap). He said it was fine and that my attitude was a lot better after I napped. Poor guy, has to deal with my stress too. It's hard getting up at 4 am and not being able to fall asleep until 12 am 1 am. No wonder I get stressed easily. Maybe I should talk to my doctor about getting some med's to help. I just don't want to have to rely on the pills.
Unread 10-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I cant pee straight!

blooming Rose, I too was fearful of sleeping pills, but they have come a long way and I was desperate! NOW I feel SOOOO MUCH better when I am rested, seems my tense stress levels lessen with a good nights sleep, your body needs a recuperative sleep wow what a difference. I found taking the pill a minimum of 8 hours before I had to wake up was the best or I was a bit groggy in the AM, also taking it while in bed ready to sleep worked best for me too, if I took the sleeping pill too early the effects would pass and it was a waste of a good sleeping pill!!

I use ambien.. costly but with the Hyster Rx card here on this site I printed out since it was a name brand I got 30.00 off the cost if 83.00 to 53.00 nice no? Keep me posted, good luck!
Unread 11-04-2007, 01:34 AM
I cant pee straight!

Do you have children? I remember trying to potty train them with cherrios as targets., If you doc thinks it will resolve itself, they why not have to fun with the kid.... if be mom playing sink the cherrieos never crossed their mind. We can laugh or we can cry, why not play along and enjoy some good ol silliness..... We dont get to be princess for ever, but we can have our share of fun in the castle too!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register