Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !! Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !!

Unread 10-30-2007, 07:53 AM
Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !!

Thank You soooo much...... I just hate feeling like this, I take 2 steps forward and 5 back...... I just want to feel better... NOW!!!! LOL My doc is great, at my last visit last friday, he told me that he WILL put me back in the hospital if this round ( 4th ) doesn't cear up the infection. grrrrrrr really don't want to go back there again.. xoxoxo I'll keep my fingers crossed that they find nothing on the ct scan and just have to battle this infection. xoxoxo aleaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-30-2007, 10:55 AM

now i'm really scared! i am 3 weeks out and still in pain and on meds. going to doc today to see why i'm still having pain. sometimes this site can be too real and very scary for me. mostly it's very supportive and helpful though.

aleaha, good luck today. i hope things turn out to be nothing to worry about.

HUGS! ~goosey
Unread 10-30-2007, 11:35 AM

Thank you, and good luck to you 2.... my pain we think is from an infection in my bladder that moved it's way to my kidney's now. we are going to do the ct scan just to make sure that nothing else is going on inside that the doc can't see or feel. I'm relly scared about this infection that i can't get rid of, it's moving through me very fast and if the 4th round of anti's don't work i'll be back in the hospital on friday. not where i want to go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-30-2007, 11:57 AM

Dear honk4goosey,
I am so sorry if I scared you.
I certainly didnt mean to...

Please remember that my story is totally unusual, out of this world and so very very rare that doctors look at me with curiosity!!

You are only 3 weeks out of surgery and here in Denmark, where I live, you are put on sickleave 5-6 week after the surgery you have been through.

I only told some of my experiences to show you that you can actually be this bad and still recover fully.

I wish you both the very best, and I truely hope that you both will feel much better soon.

Hugs:-)
Unread 10-30-2007, 06:24 PM

Hi all. I just got back from the doc. She said I had a setback this weekend but it all looks okay now. WHEW! What a relief. She said to just keep on w/ the ibu600 and percoset as needed and to do what i feel up to doing, which isn't much by the way. Hope all you sistahs are feeling okay today. HUGS ~goosey
Unread 10-31-2007, 09:38 AM

I'm soooooooooooooo glad that every thing worked out for you... I have to go for my CT scan today... yippie. get to drink white yucky stuff.
Unread 10-31-2007, 10:10 AM

I went to the doctor yesterday for my back, I have had numbness in my legs and rear end as well as alot of pain in my leg that wakes me up every 20 minutes. He believed it was a nerve issue. He then decided to tap on my abdomin and OMG!!! I jumped off the table. So he ordered up blood work and and called my obgyn. He was not so much concerned about my legs as he was the abcess that had me in the hospital over a week ago. So I went and saw my other doctor who got the lab results and saw that they did not get worse, but they have not changed since i left the hospital. UGGGG! She then did an exam I actually cried! She said she still felt the abcess. I am schedule for a CT scan on friday.

I guess that explains why I am still not feeling great, my bosy is trying to fight this infection and it has not gotten any better. I am so frustrated! I want to just feel better, I am becoming completely depressed!

Now all i can do is wait for the CT scan and my doctor appointment next week.

Well Happy Halloween to all!
Unread 10-31-2007, 10:40 AM

dear sistahs, when all else fails, eat chocolate.
hope everything turns out alright for you all.
{{{HUGS}}}
and honks,
~goosey
Unread 10-31-2007, 11:03 AM

Hello sisters! I am glad your doctors are paying attention to your concerns and that you are all on the road to recovery! And goosey is right... Chocolate cures all ails!
Unread 11-01-2007, 12:29 PM

Jenn,
What kind of ct scan are you going to take? When i went for mine they stuck me with an IV and put dye into my blood. and made me drink more white yucky stuff.That was the worst test, they told me that i would get a real bad hot flash, NOT.... it felt like i was on fire.... not fun.. it lasted about 2 mins. she said that my doc ordered the test ( with and without contrast ) lucky me.... what till i see him tomorrow... Now i have a fever and a headache to top off everything else.. Don't mean to scare you about the test, but i was taken by suprise with the IV thing. hope all go's well and you don't have to go through what i did.
xoxox
aleaha

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register