Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !! Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !!

Unread 11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Lavh 4 1/2 Wks Still In Pain Help !!

Aleaha and wackadoo...I really hope you two are feeling better soon....I feel very bad that you have experienced this in your recovery.....please keep us updated and know that we are praying for you both to have an easier time of it....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-01-2007, 02:02 PM

Ribyra732 ( Rita )

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......... This has been very rough and very depressing ... I have a feeling that I wil be back in the hospital tomorrow after I see my doc. I just want him to FIX me ... LOL Get rid of one problem and get another one.. yikes..
xoxoxo
aleaha
Unread 11-01-2007, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEAHA
Jenn,
What kind of ct scan are you going to take? When i went for mine they stuck me with an IV and put dye into my blood. and made me drink more white yucky stuff.That was the worst test, they told me that i would get a real bad hot flash, NOT.... it felt like i was on fire.... not fun.. it lasted about 2 mins. she said that my doc ordered the test ( with and without contrast ) lucky me.... what till i see him tomorrow... Now i have a fever and a headache to top off everything else.. Don't mean to scare you about the test, but i was taken by suprise with the IV thing. hope all go's well and you don't have to go through what i did.
xoxox
aleaha

This will be my 3rd scan the last two times I did not have to drink anything and I hope it is that way tomorrow. The dye they use in they iv fresked me out the first time seriously thought I was on fire then it moved down and I thought I peed myself...Horrible feeling for sure! My doctor just called me and will be at the hosptal tomorrow she gave me her pager number for radiology to page her with reports as well as to meet me so we can go over the results. They are checking the progress of my abcess. When i went to the office the other day for a diffrent problem a little tapping on my abdomin sent my flying off the table and up to the ongyn office I went. My doc was not in and the one there felt the abcess during the exam. She must have spoke to my doc because i was really suprised she called. It does feel good to have a doctor on top of things!

I am sorry you are not feeling well, It sure does get frustrating because you just want to feel better already! I know for me I am really starting to get depressed!!

I am also scared that the will admit me again, expecially since my doctor wants me to stick around for the results. She told me in the hospital last time that if the infection did not get better she would have to do a second surgery...I pray that is not the case!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-02-2007, 06:26 AM

I'm so sorry honey........... I hope that you don't go back into the hospital, but I think that's where I will be going this afternoon for a real bad kidney infection. I have a fever, chills, lower bad pain, and everything else that go's along with it... lucky me. Yea that test we freaky. I don't ever want to do that again. I'm glad that your doc is on top of everything. mine is 2, i just don't want to go back in the hospital b/c i'm tired of getting poked.. LOL
Hope that you feeling better real soon.

xoxoxo
aleaha
Unread 11-02-2007, 08:26 AM

I will be thinking of you as well. I also agree with the poking thing! I understand that it is there job, but it sure does hurt! I wish you the best and hope you feel better soon! I have to try to eat, my eating window closes at nine this morning only liquids then
Unread 11-02-2007, 08:30 AM

Aleaha and wackadoo,
Best wishes and a speedy recovery for you both.
Please continue to keep us posted.
{{{HUGS}}}
~goosey
Unread 11-11-2007, 04:08 AM

I hope you are feeling better now. I too had bad pain after 4 weeks which my surgeon basically ignored. At 5 weeks, it turned out that I had an infection and I was put on Cipro for 2 weeks. Ten days later the infection returned and I was put on Avelox for 10 days. Now two weeks after I have the pain again and I am sure the infection has returned. I am really concerned that I can't beat this. I hope your experience has been better. My TAH was on Aug 23 so it has been going on a long time.
Unread 11-11-2007, 08:18 AM

fcalley, is the infection inside where the surgery was? i am surprised that can happen after time has gone by. do they know how it occurs? i just had no idea that could happen. sorry for all the questions. hope you are better soon!!! ~goosey

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register