Feelings of impending LOVE! (update) - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Feelings of impending LOVE! (update) Feelings of impending LOVE! (update)

Unread 11-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Feelings of impending LOVE! (update)

I'm glad that you're home and the surgery is over. You'll be in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-01-2007, 02:01 PM

Michelle, glad to hear you are back home and on the road to recovery. Take care of yourself and let everyone pamper you.

Big to you!
Unread 11-01-2007, 02:09 PM

SO glad to hear you are home and hanging in there! That was a scary time but I sure hope the worst is over. I have been thinking about you and sending prayers your way. I will continue to think of you and send healing thoughts your way. Take good care of yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-01-2007, 02:23 PM

Boy- when it rains it really pours on you sis!? Glad you're home and surgery is over. Praying that it will be the last for you- ever!!! Take care- lots of rest!!! Staci
Unread 11-01-2007, 04:55 PM

Dear Michelle,
All your sisters are very happy to hear that you are home again.
Please take our advice, take good care of yourself!
We wish you well, and continue to pray for you!
Lots of love,
Unread 11-01-2007, 05:19 PM

Welcome home Michelle. Take care of yourself. Love and light
Unread 11-01-2007, 07:42 PM

Gentle {{{{hugs}}}}. Maybe DH can find a volunteer neighbour to visit...or is there a volunteer organization at the hosp or in your town/city?

I hope you are feeling way better WAY soon!
Unread 11-01-2007, 08:27 PM

I'm so glad that this is over for you, Michelle.
Rest and check back in when your feeling up to it.
Unread 11-02-2007, 09:11 AM

So great to know you're home and that you're on the road to recovery. Take good care of yourself and get lots of rest. I will be thinking of you and praying that you have an easy recovery.
s
Tish
Unread 11-02-2007, 10:44 AM

Friday morning. Another rough night last night. I set my alarm clock for every 4 hours so that I could take my pain meds on time. I cannot BELIEVE that this much pain is normal. It is truly unfathomable how much this hurts. The hysterectomy was a walk in the park in comparison. Now I know why I wanted to kill myself last time. I'm using ice packs, warm baths, dilaudid pills, Benadryl for the intense all over itching, and self induced comas for pain relief and escape from pain. My dh is still sleeping on our couch for his benefit. I scream every time I move an inch when it's close to needing another dose of pain medication. I am soooo bruised and swollen down there that one cannot evern see where the actual hole is. Sorry, if this is TMI. I'm glad I'm not constipated like the last time. When my darling dh got home from work at 8 pm last night, he was concerned about how "gorked" I was. I told him there is no alternative. The kids can't witness me crying and screaming in pain. So, I sleep, and sleep.........and sleep. I take a bite of food every time I take a med. Of course, I'm losing wt. again, but I don't care in the least. I just care about living thru this. My wonderful aunt flew back to her home state of WA yesterday. She changed her flight and took one that ran a few hours later, so that she could run me to the lab before leaving. My endocrinologist is leaving the practice that he just opened. No one is taking his place, leaving me w/no endocrinologist to manage my crazy thyroid. His office said to get my lab drawn asap, the doc will interpret it, advise me on my meds, and give my primary doc the results and advise. This had to happen right in the middle of all of my surgery stuff. UGH
I can't remember what any of us ate for dinner last night. I heated up 2 bites of salmon that my aunt had made for me. The rest of the family ate, but who knows what. My mother in law will be here any time, and will spend the night tonight. She will manage the kids and dogs. Unfortunately, she won't leave her golden retriever home, so her dog and my 2 dogs will be more than rambunctious and loud while I try to rest. UGH.
This is about my limit for being out of bed. I care about you all and think about you all the time. I thank God every day for you. He has placed a hedge of protection around me and my family, let me tell you. I wouldn't wish this problem on my very worst enemy. My hands and body are shaking uncontrollably right now, making it hard to type at all. I'm tired and dizzy from the meds. It hurts to sit, stand, walk, and lie down. My eyes won't focus at all. I am surviving this b/c of my family and all of you gracious women. We SO have an advantage over men, and that is our stick-togetherness during times of crises. I'm glad to be a woman, how about you?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register