Feelings of impending LOVE! (update) - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Feelings of impending LOVE! (update) Feelings of impending LOVE! (update)

Unread 11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Feelings of impending LOVE! (update)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-05-2007, 07:30 PM

(((Michelle)))
I'm glad that there is no infection. I hope that this next week flies by and the pain lessens each day for you.
Please check back in when you feel up to it.
I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Unread 11-05-2007, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaBird
(((Michelle)))
I'm glad that there is no infection. I hope that this next week flies by and the pain lessens each day for you.
Please check back in when you feel up to it.
I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thankyou, Lisa and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well. Each hystersister that has prayed for me gets placed on a list. Every day every one of you get prayed for. God knows your needs. The more people praying for you, the better. I have felt loved and prayed for. Things could be so much worse, and I'm glad they aren't.
I've even been able to gain a few pounds. Up to 90 pounds this morning! Now that I know that having this much pain is normal, I am going to really medicate my self well. I kept trying to wean myself off this past couple of days. Bad, bad girl! Once the pain gets too bad, it's nearly impossible to get it down to a tolerable amount. Take good care of yourself, out there in California. I hope you didn't have to evacuate. How old is your son? Mine are 9 and 11 and have been very mature and helpful. I hope yours is helpful.
God bless, and goodnight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-05-2007, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahonurse

Thankyou, Lisa and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well. Each hystersister that has prayed for me gets placed on a list. Every day every one of you get prayed for. God knows your needs. The more people praying for you, the better. I have felt loved and prayed for. Things could be so much worse, and I'm glad they aren't.
I've even been able to gain a few pounds. Up to 90 pounds this morning! Now that I know that having this much pain is normal, I am going to really medicate my self well. I kept trying to wean myself off this past couple of days. Bad, bad girl! Once the pain gets too bad, it's nearly impossible to get it down to a tolerable amount. Take good care of yourself, out there in California. I hope you didn't have to evacuate. How old is your son? Mine are 9 and 11 and have been very mature and helpful. I hope yours is helpful.
God bless, and goodnight.
Putting some weight on is a great sign!! Relax, medicate, rest, and keep healing!!
Unread 11-05-2007, 07:58 PM

I'm glad you have been able to gain some weight. I was losing weight the few months before my surgery. I am now holding steady at 112.
Be sure and keep on schedule with the pain pills. Then the pain won't get away from you.
I am in central CA so we weren't near the fires. We did get some of the smoke a few days later. Our air quality isn't that good normally and that didn't help.
I'm glad your boys have been a help to you. Mine are older (24 and 20). The oldest is away at school working on his Masters and the youngest is still at home attending our local jr. college. The youngest works 2 jobs besides going to school full time, so he is hardly ever here, but he does pitch in when he can.
Take care and I hope you get a good nights rest.
Unread 11-05-2007, 09:01 PM

Idahonurse, I hope you feel better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Warm baths are great to ease some of the pain. Nothing except the bath eased my pain for 2 weeks when I had mine out. I think I lived in the tub. It was my best friend. The warm water was the only releif I could get. I couldn't take the heavy pain killers. They made me sick. Hang in there sister. Blessings to you. Kathy
Unread 11-05-2007, 09:39 PM

I don't know if you will find this funny, but I will take a chance...

I borrowed this idea from someone, somewhere many years ago, and use it to describe someone who is being a real ******* (fill in the blank with as many letters as you need! :-D). Usually uptight person, anyway.

The saying: "They get their sunblock mixed up with Preparation H and disappear on a sunny day!"

ok, really BAAAAD....was hoping you were up to a smile today...
Unread 11-06-2007, 02:38 AM

That was sooo baaaaddd! I did smile though.
I think I'm turning the corner. I know what to expect and I'm prepared for battle. I'm not going to worry about what the house looks like or what we need from the store. We can always call Merry Maids and fast food will get us by if need be. You all have given me hope in mankind again. There really is kindness out there that isn't bought, borrowed or stolen. It is given freely by folks who know of the suffering and who care to make it better for others. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. (although I don't think ANY light is getting into my swollen, stitched tunnel yet). Ha Ha
I still can't believe that science and medicine haven't improved on removing hems in 20 years. Maybe one of my sons will become a doc and tell the medical world, "I did it with my mom in mind"......
I love you ladies...Michelle
Unread 11-06-2007, 04:34 PM

Ah, you're sounding so much better. Keep hangin' in there.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register