Home from castle going again!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Home from castle going again!! Home from castle going again!!

Unread 11-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Home from castle going again!!

Hi sisters I just got home from the castle lastnight. I was there for a week. I went in through the ER w/ severe pain. My dr. ordered a CT, ultra sound and then a colonoscopy and took biopsies. I will get those results this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed.... My dr. wants me to meet with a team of colon rectal surgeons b/c during the colonoscopy test the dr. noticed my bowels where being pulled in other directions and twisted. And I have something on my lower left side (I have major pain there) and he's not sure what it is??? My bowels are probably due to adhesions. I will know this afternoon when I will meet w/ the surgeons to schedule my surgery. I am nervous and I just want all this to disappear. If your reading this for the second time it is b/c I wasn't sure it went through the first time SORRY!

I need to hear from you sisters help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-08-2007, 11:04 AM

Dear stormchic....

So sorry you're having to deal with more issues on top of recovering from a hysterectomy. Take comfort in the fact that you're actually "doing something" about the problem... meaning that you're that much closer to getting it taken care of so you can get on with your life.

Praying for you..... Please update us when you know more....

Dinkum
Unread 11-08-2007, 11:46 AM

Stormchic,

You were at the for tests and consultations for an entire week and they didn't have answers for you. I would be so frustated, a weeks stay is a long time w/o any results. I wish you G-d speed and a quick end to your pain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-08-2007, 03:20 PM

My support and love are coming through to you, Lisa! Once they put their heads together and figure out what's wrong, you're at least halfway to a solution!

Take care, my dear, and big hugs to you!
Unread 11-09-2007, 06:54 AM

Thank's I just want this all over now!! It seems to be on going and never ending. I hope today the dr. will have an answer today. I want this pain to end. Sorry, if I'm whinning. I will post later and let you know what happens.
Unread 11-09-2007, 07:54 AM

Lisa...

Please don't feel alone in all of this.... you have many friends here who care what's going on with you. Thank you for letting us know how you are.

My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Dinkum
Unread 11-09-2007, 10:14 AM

I feel so bad for you. I do not blame you for being frustrated or nervous, I would be also! This is the place for you to come for support and comfort. Don't hesitate ever! I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed as you have asked. Please let us know what happens.
Unread 11-09-2007, 10:27 AM

Lisa,

Please let us know what you find out. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christine
Unread 11-09-2007, 11:57 AM

Hi Sisters,
I just want to start off in saying thankyou, for all of your support and kind words it means more than you will ever know right now. My dr.'s office called and rescheduled me for Monday morning as my dr. had to do an emergency surgery. I am trying to stay calm and deal w/ the pain I hope Monday I will have some answers. I love all my hystersisters your support has helped me through soooo much.
Unread 11-09-2007, 12:19 PM

You hang in there girl! Don't hesitate to post this weekend for support. Medicate and rest. I hope you are able to relax and then before you know it Monday will be here!

You will be in my thoughts.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register