Nov 15 Sisters, we have moved. - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Nov 15 Sisters, we have moved. Nov 15 Sisters, we have moved.

Unread 11-12-2007, 02:22 PM
Nov 15 Sisters, we have moved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevans
Welcome to the new home! I love this sight and on so many threads here but it is all so helpful I am glad I found it!!
Hi Sevans, I thought this was a great site for hysterectomy support and information and I have used other support groups like when I was going through infertility and my IVF and then through my entire pregnancy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-12-2007, 02:25 PM

I cleaned and redid my bedroom and my living room today thats enough I am tired I will work tomorrow night the off wednesday for the pre surgery stuff we have to do yuk thinking its gonna suck but am ready. Having bad cramps like the witch wants her last fling too.. DH has some soups bought that heat themselves hehe that is cool I won't have to get up to much...
Unread 11-12-2007, 06:03 PM

"Only 2 1/2 more days", yes time flies when you're having fun! I am so ready!

One more day of work, but I am sure that I will not get much work done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-12-2007, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessa1223
"Only 2 1/2 more days", yes time flies when you're having fun! I am so ready!

One more day of work, but I am sure that I will not get much work done.
Vanessa, I have a feeling these next couple of days are going to fly by. I got my pelvic floor repair surgery one month ago but only added a hysterectomy two weeks ago and it seems like the time has just dragged by, but all of a sudden the weekend is just gone, Monday is gone and Tuesday is upon us. My mom will here tomorrow. Yippee!
Unread 11-12-2007, 08:14 PM

Trevina, I think you are right!

Good for you that you will have some help. Both my parent are deceased and I don't have any family locally. I will have to really depend on my husband and to two teenage sons once I am home. But I deserve to be waited on!
Unread 11-12-2007, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessa1223
Trevina, I think you are right!

Good for you that you will have some help. Both my parent are deceased and I don't have any family locally. I will have to really depend on my husband and to two teenage sons once I am home. But I deserve to be waited on!
So sorry to hear your parents are deceased. My mom and dad are still alive, but not together. Dad moved back to Atlanta recently. Thank goodness for my mom cause there is nobody else. Well my oldest daughter who is 26 can do some things for me but she can't just come stay with me. And DH is just not good with this kinda thing. When I had my lap in August he was in such a bad mood the whole time that I moved in to my daughter's room just to get away from him and then I really let him know how he had disappointed me. Hopefully he won't be a creep this time. LOL
Unread 11-13-2007, 07:05 AM

I know that my family will be really supportive, and then I have some really good neighbor's that will pitch in and some good friends that I have worked with over the years that will help out if needed. So I think I will be in good hands. I am just not going to worry about it, I know that God will put the people in the places when I need them!
Unread 11-13-2007, 09:56 AM

Well tonorrow is my prep clear liquid diet yukky I am gonna starve. Except for the fact I have not been real hungry case of nerves maybe but more worried about my hubby he is quite upset this on the whole he wants to bring our puppy and stay with me over night...
Unread 11-13-2007, 10:15 AM

Hey Sevans what time is your surgery on Thursday? The clear diet sounds fun. I need to call my Dr. today to ask about eating on day of surgery since mine is in the afternoon.
Unread 11-13-2007, 10:41 AM

clear diet is no fun not that I really eat alot its the thought that makes me hungry...LOL My day before nothing but clear liquids and nothing after midnight my surgery is in the afternoon 1pm est. I have to be there by 11 am so I will be growlly.LOL I am so tired and sore today I have one last night of work yahoo and its tonight... I am sure they will beat me down even more alls I want to do is try to sleep to get rid of the pain and that isn't helping no asprin or pain meds aloud either, till thursday. you better call and see what they want you to do..I have to do the bowel clean out tomorrow at 4 pm so I told DH to use the upstairs bathroom. I am glad we have 2. I have a friend comming to sit with me while he is at work so she can keep me behaved lol.He knows I won't don't listen real well

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register