Hysterectomy dates Dec 10-Dec 17,2007 - Page 89 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Dec 10-Dec 17,2007 Hysterectomy dates Dec 10-Dec 17,2007

Unread 02-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Hysterectomy dates Dec 10-Dec 17,2007

Hey there ladies, Is anyone having sore breasts?? My boobs hurt so bad. WHY??? I am supposed to go and get my blood tested (Hormones) but i have not had a chance to go there. JG i am so glad to hear you are doing better. Siri I am praying for you. Ellie I am glad you are doing better too!! Rocky Cat I hear you on the exhausted thing. All I want to do any more is just sleep!!!
I am kinda down in the dumps here lately. I do not know why. I just feel sad all the time. Any one else feel this way??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2008, 12:51 PM

Glad to hear from you ladies.

I'm still feeling somewhat disconnected from the real world. Had my first full day back today...and was worried as I've had really awful back ache after just doing mornings - it still aches, but no worse than after just a morning.
People are still being so thoughtful at work, but I'm struggling to get my brain engaged.

I once again has horrendous PMS over the weekend...I was so bad that I couldn't even recognise that it was pms - if that makes sense...and I felt so low and unmotivated, but no sign of the dreaded mini-period, so that's good...famous last words I'll bet.

I'm wondering about hormonal issues too, Sarah. I know we kept our ovaries, but I'm really struggling with my emotions.

I'm getting a bit fed-up with myself, I think. I'm not a drama queen, but it just seems one thing after another doesn't it?

People, if you still need to talk or vent or whatever, this is still the place to do it
love to all...x
Unread 02-26-2008, 12:52 PM

Sarah, do you think your sad mood is hormone linked or something else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2008, 02:53 PM

It does always seem like one thing after another. I have a good day & think maybe it's over & wham -- it hits me again -- & I can't seem to figure out what brings it on ..... I get tired; I get hurting; I get this incredible swelly - belly -- what's the deal with that -- I was not exactly flat bellied -- but wow -- what am I to do with this thing....it's tough -- I feel rather out of it a lot of the time -- hopefully spring will make it better -- I'm in PA so we're right in the middle of winter -- boo hoo---it is not fun -- does anybody else have this swelly belly thing -- do you seem to know what makes it worse--

thanks for being there for me,

Josie Cocker
Unread 02-26-2008, 03:38 PM

Hello,

Has anyone had a problem with leaking urine? I seem to be leaking slowly, to the point my pants get damp. I may start a new thread on this one too. I was just wondering if anyone else at the same date had this problem, as I was told to expect some problems initially due to swelling.
Unread 02-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Hello all!

I haven't posted recently, but regularly monitor our group. It is good to hear from you.

I do not have the hormone issues, since I went through menopause well before my surgery. I do have some ongoing bladder issues. I still don't get that "tingle-I-have-to-pee" signal, I get sharp pains. I try not to wait too long to go. If I still get this at 3months post-op, I am going to the doctor to have it checked out!

The tiredness does get me down sometimes. It seems like anytime I do anything physical, it is like the first time my muscles have been used!! The swelly-belly thing disappeared about 3 weeks ago. Then Saturday I carried a case about 50 lbs.(scrap booking stuff...go figure) and for the next couple of days, I had the pinching & swelly belly!!Grrr!! It gets frustrating...

A new phenomenon...I had the cancer feature, but was assured everything was removed, etc....but people have started asking me if I am sure the surgery removed it...what if it is in another part of my body...etc. I am trying not to be psyched out by this!!

Josie, I agree, Spring is going to be so welcomed!!! Hang in there everyone!!

Best wishes to all.
Unread 02-26-2008, 05:56 PM

Ladies, now that you are more than 8 weeks post op, this progress thread has been moved to the Date club forum for you to continue with your friendships.

Keep it going. Pass it on!

HysterSisters thrives because of the woman-to-woman support we offer to each other! Please venture out of your date group to help other women while you continue to receive support through new threads you start for your concerns.

Please visit the PRE-Op and POST-op forum to help offer support to our members as you pass on the woman to woman support!

Thank you for making a difference at Hystersisters.com with your "woman to woman" support and kindness.
Unread 02-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Red face - Hysterectomy dates Dec 10-Dec 17,2007 Re: Ellie

Ellie64, I think I am just a emotional mess. I am having bladder problems too. I see the urologist next week. Ever since I had my surgery I have not been able to hold my pee hardly at all. If I try I have pain and I pee all over myself.
I think some of my sadness stems from the lack of family support and My sister being pregnant and the just the thought that I will never be able to go through that again. I know even if I had not had the surgery that I would not have been able to carry. It is just sad to me. I am very excited for her but at the same time I am sad. You know?? I too still have the swelly belly it is bad at the end of the day for me. I do not know when it will go away. I wish it would!!! I really really want to thank you ALL for all the help and support you all have given me. Lots of 's and 's to all of you!!!!
Unread 02-27-2008, 08:38 AM

Hey Sarah,

I just read your post here at work. I am having bladder problems too, I know how you are feeling. I just said a prayer for ya'!

We all love ya' sweets, keep that chin up. Go buy yourself something nice today.

Hugs,

Jill
Unread 02-27-2008, 12:00 PM

Once again, I feel better hearing how rubbish other people still feel...lol, what is that about?

No, not really, but once again, I have to remind myself how long we have to be patient.

The old mini-period turned up today...and feel calmer because of the relief from pms, but was sooooo hoping that the first one was a fluke. Pretty obvious now that this is how it is, and I'll just have to deal. Guess I'd better going shopping for sanitary supplies, sigh.

I don't know what triggers the swelly belly thing...and why some people have it for so much longer than others...only know that resting it sorts it out, so...

The bladder thing sounds all wrong, something a doctor needs to sort?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register