Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007 - Page 137 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007 Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007

Unread 02-07-2008, 06:40 AM
Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007

annie heres a phrase for hysters song

HBI gotta try, ohhh ya, HBI we're gonna fly!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2008, 07:32 AM

My wonderful sweet man is out cleaning the snow from the driveway. He has been out there for over an hour and he has been fighting the bad head and chest cold for over a week now. I am going to go down and greet him with something to warm him back up again.
Unread 02-07-2008, 08:42 AM

lady4- know what you mean, my dh is work doing the snow removal thing... since 3:30 this morning! guess I will have to wait til tonight to warm him up. lol

i went out to clean off windows so i could at least see out- and ds is outside trying to make some headway- but its about hip high in the drifts. and no snow plow in sight yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2008, 09:31 AM

We finally tried HBI last night, turns out my husband was more worried than I was about hurting me! Wasn't earth shattering, but now he knows he isn't going to break anything, we'll both relax! Good to know the car still fits in the garage!

Have a great morning ladies.
K
Unread 02-07-2008, 11:39 AM

I have attempted to make "eyes" at my husband for twice now and he still really seems scared. He talks about it all of the time...but when it is time......he's tired or maybe we should try later. I think he is scared. He still wants outer play from me (LOL) so I know her is interested. I am kind of happy that we are taking our time until we are both comfortable.
Unread 02-07-2008, 12:15 PM

congrats- kwinner!

brboatwright- i really was scared to death first time. But having the surgery affect our sex life was my biggest fear. i also think that was part of the reason we jumped right in at the ok mark. i just needed to know equiptment worked so i could get on with my life.

just my thoughts. of course,when you are ready you will know.
Unread 02-07-2008, 02:02 PM

Ladies--stop...you're all making me jealous since after I found out the HBI are just as great post op I'm now on a 10 day hiatus due to silver nitrate!
Unread 02-07-2008, 02:05 PM

And for those of you returned to work, have you noticed coworkers being different? It's driving me nuts. The pity sucks and I ignore those people. And in my case, the men are more understanding than the women. Maybe they just tiptoe around it and are afraid to upset me or something. But the women seem to think I should be okay and won't help me out at all. I cannot run up and down 3 flights of stairs in the building for students, stand in the cafeteria for hours, supervise games at night after working all day. So strange I thought the women I work with would be more understanding.... (I'm hiding in my office right now with my feet up!)
Unread 02-07-2008, 02:50 PM

Caa - yes, coworkers as a whole have been great, although some at first greet had these eyes that were just imploring as to whether or not I was healed and well. Kind of felt like someone who was suffering some great illness and people were careful around at first. That on the flipside is better than people not caring at all though.

Unfortunately my ds can't reason why I do want to go roller skating this Saturday night for our Mom-Son night. Just not ready for that yet!! Dinner and a movie sounds much more feasible!

I reported back here with our success after our first attempt at HBI, although we haven't tried again much to my husband's chagrin. I think his libido more than doubles mine (which isn't hard when mine is at 0!). I hope that as my exhaustion and achiness goes away my libido will increase. I would much rather sleep!!

I'm so glad to see that Annie and our other sisters so far have weathered the storms. We have not had this much snow here in our valley for 20 years! We also have not held a democratic caucus in that long either . . . wonder if they're related!! jk

Everyone take care, rest, and keep healing!
Unread 02-07-2008, 02:57 PM

Hello ladies
thought I would check in and say hello since I have not been on the computer for a few days. I go back to work on Monday and I am so excited to see all of my co-workers and get things "back to normal" if that is possilbe. I am glad to hear that everyone made it through the storms all ok...looks like they were really bad. Looks like it is going to get below zero around here again for the weekend....hate that. Oh well I hope everyone has a great weekend....take care of yourselves.

P.S. glad to see your all getting back to getting HBI's

Deb
TAH 12/20/07

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register