Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007 - Page 169 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007 Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007

Unread 06-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Hysterectomy dates Dec 17-Dec 24,2007

Mim - I have been diagnosed with crohns disease and have been having a hard time achieving remission.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-08-2008, 08:41 PM

Bethany, congratulations on your graduation! That's an amazing achievement! I'm sorry about your diagnosis, I hope you achieve remission soon!

I hope everyone is doing well. It's been forever since I've checked in, not sure if you all are still checking in our not! Since I got my heart diagnosis, I've been working with different med combinations to try and get things worked out so I can function and feel like my old self again. I didn't really share much here, but I have a heart problem that causes coronary vasospasms - the arteries spasm and constrict cutting off blood supply to the heart. I had a "minor" heart attack in January, and finally my diagnosis in March, my 42nd birthday present! It's taken several months to figure out a cocktail that works, but finally the last couple of weeks I think we've hit success. I'm not having attacks every day, and I'm off alert a little bit. Thankfully, recovery from the hysto was easy after the initial ups and down, so I haven't had that to deal with, and I'm LOVING the no period thing too!

I hope you are all well. Hugs,
K
Unread 06-09-2008, 07:50 AM

I did it, sisters - I washed that man right outta my hair, and he is gone from my home. It's been agonizing, but I'm so relieved to have this part behind me. My boys were so unfazed...I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with them...my 16 yr old ds is gone to be a counselor at camp -- he just said, "saw it coming" and my 13 yr old ds is hopeful it's only temporary (the separation)...no tears, or screams, or anything. Please send good thoughts and prayers up for my boys--I know I'm going to be better off (I all ready am), but getting them through this is my priority and I feel a lot of guilt about failing to put together a "secure" home. I didn't fail alone, I do know that. Anyway...physically I'm fighting wanting to exercise and sitting down to that second bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce! My back is finally better - and the vaginal pressure has eased...still "aware" of that area of my body, though...oh well, it's not good for much now anyway.
Blessings to all of you,
M
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2008, 08:03 AM

M - I've been thinking of you! I'm so glad your boys are doing okay, I know you were worried about them. They'll be okay, a secure home isn't necessarily a 2 parent home! You're doing all the things you need to for them, make sure you do them for you too!
Love and hugs,
K
Unread 06-09-2008, 08:21 AM

Thanks, K...it's so great to have all of you "out there" as I'm entering into this world of independence now. One footstep at a time!
M
Unread 06-14-2008, 06:12 AM

Mollie sorry you had to go through such a touch decision- on the other hand congrats on making the move to make your life better! and dont forget to take care of yourself too!
ive been overdoing getting ready for this grad party -thats today. But the decorations are up, the food is in the works - so chilling for a breather moment. Recovery wise, im fine, stress wise, its aggravating my psorisis and my nerves.... I am so ready for some me time!
Unread 06-17-2008, 12:29 AM

Wow! I've got a lot of reading to do--I haven't gotten an update in a LONG time and didn't realize y'all had carried on without me! LOL!

I'll try to keep up better!
Unread 06-17-2008, 06:52 AM

Hello-Everyone!!!!

It's been 6 months already, hard to believe. Hope you are all doing well. I'm doing okay. To busy to notice, other than NO PERIODS!!!!
Have to go to school, will write more later.
Unread 06-17-2008, 09:10 AM

I'm hanging in there. Having some stress with my job (been removed from two fall classes and haven't been told why; think it's politically motivated), and so I've been dealing with some depression. Exercise isn't always helping. Don't want to go in for it because my HMO sends me to it's mental health services, and half of those people are twits. It also seems like I'm having memory problems. My ovaries were left in place, and it seems like these problems are from within the last 2 months. Anyone else?
Unread 06-21-2008, 01:45 PM

soprano. i went through the depressed thing about a month ago and it lasted a few weeks. i kept my ovaries and also first blamed them not doing their job. but all my blood work came back fine. I also blamed it on alot of stress going on. During that time, I didnt seem interested in sex or exercising as in I had to really push myself to keep going, but all these things seem back to the norm now.
Like i said it last a few weeks and then i had a few days of what seemed like intense pms emotions (actual it all hit the day of grad party lol) before it passed. weird.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register