Who are you!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Who are you!! Who are you!!

Unread 12-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Who are you!!

I thought that we might be able to tell everyone a bit about ourselves.

My name is Kay and I'm 36, married with three teenage sons and I live in Australia and work in retail. I had my hyster back in 03.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Who are you!!

Newer hystersister here

I am Lisa -- I am married and living in the Northwest-- I am 46 with a 26yr DD with 2 wonderful GS that are 2 and 3. wishing I was closer the the above 3 in Colorado.

Complete TAH with BSO in Sept 2006.

Recovering and enjoying life.
Unread 12-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Hi

Hi my name is Denise and I live on Long Island, New York. I have 3 children 2 boys and a girl. I am 33 years old.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-27-2007, 04:22 PM
hi

sorry I forgot to say my LSH is scheduled for Jan 14
Unread 12-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Who are you!!

Hi!

Great idea as usual, Kay! My name is Tracy. I'm 44 years old and live in Massachusetts. I'm an interpreter/tutor for the deaf. I've been married to the most wonderful man for almost 22 years. I have 2 sons, ages 18 and 15. I had a TAH/BSO in April. I love to paint,cook, and cheer my sons on at their road races.
Unread 12-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Who are you!!

Hi I am Gina 46 work in commercial insurance married to a wonderful man have a 25 year old and 16 year old both boys and a granddaughter will be two in March live in San antonio my 16 year old has cerebral palsy and autism so he keeps me busy...love to read, paint, and crochet
Unread 12-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Who are you!!

Hi! I am Dawn. I am 35 (36 in January). Married for 12 1/2 yrs to a great DH. Mother of two children - daughter who is 7 (8 in January) and son who is almost 7 months. I live in Kentucky and have all my life.
Unread 12-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Who are you!!

Hello sisters! My name is Lorianne. I'm a 43 year old accountant and my husband and I live in Seattle. We have two grown kids (a boy, 21, who is currently stationed in Afghanistan, and a girl, 24 who, along with our wonderful son in law is having our first grandchild in April!). Rounding out the household is our 6 month old golden retriever named Paige and the coolest (and quite possibly the fatest) cat in the world, Bob.

My TAH is scheduled for January 14.

Nice to meet you all!
Unread 12-27-2007, 08:21 PM
All About Me!

My name is Julie and I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana with my DH and 2 kiddos - son is 10 and daughter is 8. We also have a fat and spoiled cat. Son has Down syndrome so I am involved with our local support group and Special Olympics. Daughter is very involved in Girl Scouts and I am the co-leader for her Brownie troop. I work outside the home as the Marketing and Development Manager for a science museum. I enjoy gardening, scrapbooking and am addicted to my computer!

My LAVH is scheduled for Dec 31 (yep Happy New Year to me!!) I am 41 yrs old and looking forward to no more heavy periods!!!
Unread 12-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Who are you!!

Hi my name is Angi i'm 35 been married for 16 years and have 3 wonderful children daughter 15, daughter 8, & son 3. I have a great dog Duncan Todd MacGregor(kids named him) a bassweiller and 3 sneaky cats jesse james , snickers and jujube the one that thinks she's a dog lol I havent set up a date yet for my hyster but probably in feb. I am a SAHM and I love to cook and make/sell reborn baby dolls. My bigest passion after my family is Nascar and UK basketball and I just have to say this website and all you great sisters has helped me alot in the desions that are bombarding me so big 's to y'all

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register