Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful

Unread 12-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful

I'm looking out my computer room window at a blizzard right now. Not a heavy blizzard, but a steady snowfall since 8:00 a.m. that's supposed to amount in the end to 7-8 inches. Even with the messy aspects, I have to say that I'm enjoying this winter scene. The lines of white and ice piled on the brances of oaks and elms. The intricate designs of the snowflakes that land on my window, eack looking like it was spun from fine crystal. The smooth blanket of white enveloping my backyard, unbroken in its pristine perfection save for the almost ghost-like steps of feral cats as they rush toward our porch for shelter from the storm.

So what's your weather like today???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-28-2007, 12:22 PM

We have no sign of snow today, which makes me personally happy. We do have quite a bit on the ground, over a foot. I feel about the snow the same way as I feel about spiders....I know they are needed for something, I just can't fathom what, or how people can enjoy either one.

I would assume that it is me, as most people think the snow is beautiful, the patterns, the crystal reflections.....not me. I think we are in for more snow tonight also.
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:41 PM

No snow here in Texas It is just a bit chilly, but not cold. The sun is shining, a really beautiful day. I would like it to be a bit colder so it seems more like winter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-28-2007, 12:42 PM

I am in the lower part of michigan...Today we are in a heavy snow warning.... It started about noon and keeps coming heavier and heavier... we lost most of what we had just before Christmas....

I have always loved it when we get lots of snow....being snowed in is fine with me!!!! If we need anything their is always our snowmobiles or our plow trucks (we have two) ....

LET IT SNOW....LET IT SNOW....LET IT SNOW !!!!!!!
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:52 PM

It is about 18 degrees, no wind, cloudy, and expecting a few inches of more snow this afternoon. Nothing too horrible.
Unread 12-28-2007, 01:11 PM

It is around 28 degrees with light snow falling. We have about 3 inches of snow and hopefully a little more tomorrow.

Looking forward to being able to go skiing.....
Unread 12-28-2007, 01:36 PM

I'm in Tennessee and today it's raining and 50 degrees. I like snow, but I don't want any.
Unread 12-28-2007, 02:23 PM

I am in Portland Oregon -- and they have storm warnings out -- but out here that means 3 flakes of snow. It rarely snows here --

oh it does up on MT Hood and in the Cascades -- but not so much here in the city.

I like snow -- can you make a snow angel for me????
Unread 12-28-2007, 02:26 PM

Diamondlady,

I will make you a snowangel when I get home. We actually did some the other day and after the third one I needed help from the little one to get back up! I wonder how to make a snowprincess
Unread 12-28-2007, 02:54 PM

All these responses are so interesting! Thanks -- i enjoyed reading the variety.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register