Let's Laugh--- I went "topless" today - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Let's Laugh--- I went "topless" today Let's Laugh--- I went "topless" today

Unread 01-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Let's Laugh--- I went "topless" today

oh Ladies you just made my day great, I really needed the laughs. My DDx3 have just heard that for my prep I have to not eat thursday or friday. clear liquids only. they all told " Mom we are staying away you are crabby when you get hungry." but they also want to follow doc's orders so I have a good surgery.

I also had to tell my students today. The plan is to e-mail the chili reciepe they are making next week. Yup can you see it 4 days post op eating chili of all things

To my Packer Buddy, Go Green Bay. I hopefully will be watching in a post op drug induced state.

All I can say ladies, is you are making this whole process a lot easier for me.

KJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2008, 08:31 PM

If I tried to shoot myself under my left breast, I'd end up with a broken knee. (Old joke, still funny to me.)

Downy,
Thanks for the laugh!
Unread 01-09-2008, 12:37 AM

I have a funny story to share. My girlfriend was telling a male friend of ours about my current condition. And with great concern and compation he said, and I quote, "Is she going to need one of those.....'here's - the - rest - of- mees'? I cracked up so hard I had to run to the bathroom!! I told my girlfriend, that's what it feels like. I have given the world three children, my youth, my time, what else do you want? .....Well, here's the rest of me. LOL
Thanks Downey for the joke and the laugh. I am only 34 and I think I would break my knee. I breast feed three times. But I think that is a subject for a different support group. )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-09-2008, 12:53 AM

Both myself and one of the nurses at my work are having ours on the 21st. We ran into each other in the hall today and neither of us could figure out who looks/feels crappier! Every day we count down, "One more month, two more weeks, one last period...) I think I'll get her a "Farewell Uterus" card and a cupcake before we go. Thanks for the great idea!
Unread 01-09-2008, 07:07 AM

Not a funny story but I stopped by Chipotle last night for nice big, fat burrito. I know that I have bowel prep on Thursday so I want to eat my favorites before I starve to death.

I absolutely love to eat. When I talked with my DD this morning about the bowel prep, she said, 'Mom, you know you are going to eat SOMETHING that day!'.

Gee thanks for the vote of confidence kiddo! haha But I explained to her why I would not and she understood a lot better.
Unread 01-09-2008, 12:42 PM

I am so jealous! I so miss the wonderful weather you describe. There is nothing like a "topless" ride. I love to unwind in the wind on my way home from work, or just take a nice drive. Oh well, give me a couple months! In the meantime, enjoy yourself!

Hugs, buggy.
Unread 01-29-2008, 10:42 AM

Thanks for the laughs! I am sitting on a conference call looking through the posts. I started laughing and had to pretend I was choking before I hit the mute button on the phone. I didn't think it was worth explaining

Hope you are all doing well and are on the mend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register