Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008 - Page 59 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008 Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008

Unread 02-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008

goghfish89

Sorry to hear about your bf - what a jerk - why some men are so rude who knows - makes me wonder what kind of genes they are missing and I know a lot of jerks out there - living overseas lots end up here because they are jerks and no one at home would put up with them. There ARE nice guys out there and there will be one for you.

As far as the nausea and headaches well I think that might be something else. I've had a pretty good recovery but suddenly started waking up with raging headaches this week. All I could suggest is keep a record of what you are eating, research any medications for side effects. Are you getting 8 hours sleep at night as well? People underestimate the importance of sleep. You might consider trying some kind of HRT to see if it helps. You are quite young so sudden menopause is kind of a shock for your body.

I'm not sure how your health system works there but is there some kind of ombudsmen that you could take your insurance case to for review? There must be some kind of appeals process to them to take a second look at the case. Maybe someone in your family might have some ideas on what to do as well, even if they are far away, they might be a good source of information.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-25-2008, 06:25 PM

KIm...Nice to see you back...ahhh...the memories of Florida. I grew up in Orlando. Just moved to NC two years ago. We're going down in April for a few days, gonna take the girls to Magic KIngdom and the beach. I'm dieting for it. LOL!

My headache is raging now. I took a 800mg motrin. HOpe it kicks in soon.
No other pains though. Work is going well, I feel good. Take care all!
I go to my doc on Friday for a check...hoping to get the "you're all healed!" thumbs up.
Unread 02-25-2008, 07:02 PM

Welcome back Kim we missed you! After reading what all you did, now I am tired!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-25-2008, 08:59 PM

Maume3 - I agree with Banff4me that it was nice reading about your holiday. I am from Northern Alberta where we just recently had two weeks of -40C weather without the windchill.

Today was my first day back to work. It all started when I woke up with a very sore neck and shoulder. I had this for a few days, got into the shower and moved wrong and pinched something between my shoulder blades. Had that pain to deal with all day. Waiting to hear from my chiropractor on whether he would do an adjustment or not. He normally will only do a full adjustment on me but maybe I can beg. If not hopefully the muscle relaxant will help with the pain and maybe even help me sleep for once.

Work itself wasnt too bad, although by 2 hrs in was extremely exhausted. Pain is not bad just have alot of pressure pain. Swelly belly is back
Unread 02-26-2008, 12:07 AM

Welcome Back Kim! Thanks for sharing your vacation I could almost visualize it. And to all Sisters who are still having problems just hang in there.
I'm praying for you all!
Katrina
Unread 02-26-2008, 04:16 AM

Kim,

Rest up girl. That was one non-stop week. And since the weather sucks again today, take the opp to get in a good nap!
Unread 02-26-2008, 06:44 AM

Ladies,
Last night after I posted the welcome back to kim. I got so sick! I was vomitting and diahrea... I truly felt like I was going to die. NO one in my house has been sick. I felt like I was going to pass out, and of course I was home alone. My lower abs hurt so bad today, I am going to email the doctor. I should be ok, since I am 5 weeks out, I hope I am healed enough that I didn't rip anything apart. That was the worst thing for me. I am still feeling nausea this morning. I didn't fall asleep until almost 6 this morning and then hubby came home from work by 7:30 and he is not always quiet. I have not ate anything, and I don't think I am going to.. I think I will stick to clear liquids today.

I hope everyone else is doing better that has been feeling lousy!

Have a good day!
Unread 02-26-2008, 06:50 AM

Oh Tracy! I hope you feel better quickly. There are a lot of nasty viruses going around here. I hope yours goes away quickly!
Unread 02-26-2008, 06:53 AM

Tracy,

So sorry to hear about your awful night. It sounds like you got the dreaded flu? I'm glad you are at least 5 weeks out. I do hope you feel much better today. Relax, have broth and Gatorade and watch a good movie.

Sandy
Unread 02-26-2008, 07:13 AM

Beth and Sandy,
Sad thing is I got the FLU SHOT! I guess I picked up a different strain. I am going to try and drink something and lay back down.
I just emailed the doctor. I have to do it early, so I am sure I get a response today. She works three different hospitals.

I hope you all have a good day!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register