Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008 - Page 78 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008 Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008

Unread 03-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jan 21-Jan 28,2008

Hi everyone. Sorry I havent posted much...been very very tired lately and my tummy swells on cue every night. Doctor says my intestines are still on the mend and may swell like this for awhile. Seems to do it if Im up too much and almost like clockwork around 9pm..I have a tired tummy ...go figure. The tiredness he says may happen for even longer, up to a year but I have a severe case. Made Easter Dinner, ate about 1/2 on my plate then was so tired I laid down on the sofa while everyone finished and ended up sleeping 2 hrs where no one could even wake me up! Fortunately hubby knew I musta needed it cause he cleaned up everything, entertained everyone, and even did some laundry!

I still have a yeast infection...which I know is from the panty liners but I cant stand the thought of using nothing for a couple weeks until it gets better. I dont know if others can, but I can smell an odor if I dont wear them. ugh! thew trials we go through.

I go on the 7th to have my cancer testing and hopefully everything is fine there.

hmm lets see, last time I went in he said I was extremely constipated and had a "twist" in my colon which he tried to untwist by hand through the vagina..not fun. Well it helped cause for a few days all I did was go but after 3 days it stopped...and im back to every 4 or 5 days. Yep, on colace too. Must be my chronic pain meds combined with lazy popst op intestines.

Hope everyone is doing better, which Im assuming they are since they havent posted in awhile.

Guess we should all go off and help those on the preop boards now that were nearly healed.

Kim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-24-2008, 04:27 PM

kIM...
Big hugs...hope you're feeling better soon, and I'll keep you in my thoughts for a clear cancer appt.!
Take care!!
Unread 03-24-2008, 07:35 PM

I will be praying for you too Kim! Happy late Easter to everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 08:38 AM

So how things going? Nothing much happening here.
Unread 03-30-2008, 08:51 AM

Hi to Everyone. Sounds like you ladies are doing well. Thank God for that! I'm feeling pretty good too. Only problem I'm still having is the bladder issue of not having the urge to go and then it takes it's sweet time going. Dr. had an ultrasound done for my kidneys as I had the back pain also. Found an enlarged ureter, so Friday I went in for a lasix renal scan. I'm so glad the "urge" isn't strong, because by the end of the 1 1/2 hours, I knew I had to go to the bathroom! It was like someone was pinching me and my back was really hurting. Hopefully everything will come out fine. I will find out on Monday and let you know. Have a great weekend!
Unread 03-30-2008, 11:04 AM

Hello to everyone! It has been awhile since I posted. I have read up on everyone. Kim good luck with your test.
Sandy I hope you get good results tomorrow!

I have to tell all of you and this has nothing to do with the Hyster. Yesterday, my DH and I were on our way to pick my dear Aunt for supper. Some idiot hit us and kept going. Luckly, our vehichle could still move.. We call 911 and while on the phone with him we tried to follow him. He was going at speeds of 90 plus mph. The only way we got his license number was because he pullled in a yard and did a 360 knocking down a century 21 sign. He then came back out onto the road passing people illegally like he had the whole time and ran through an intersection at least 100 mph.. We told the police which direction he was going. We pulled over to check the damage and as I exited the car and my DH was on the phone with 911 he rode by and get this looked at me and smiled and laughed!! I wanted to smack that smile off his face!! So DH is still on phone with 911 yelling for me to get back into the car, we follow his direction, he pulls into the local fire hall to try and hide. We see the police coming, he pulls out into traffic and trys to hit the cop head-on!! The cop turns around and persues him... It ended with him hitting two more incident cars. 4 people in total had to be taken from those accidents. The one lady who truck was hit flipped over and flew into a house she was life-flighted to the hospital along with the driver of the van... I don't know anything of anyone conditions. The other two were take by ambulance. Please keep the people that he hit in your thoughts and prayers. I don't know yet if he was drunk or high or what. All I know is that normal people don't act that way. He took out the whole left side of my car. How he didn't hurt us more than he did is amazing. We truly had guardian angels .. My husband elbow is hurt and I have whiplash with middle back pain. We are the lucky ones though. Please remember to wear your seat belts. If he would have been a little slower and as fast as he was going, he probably would have killed us, or hurt us very badly, because he would have probably flipped us. He already hit us in the area of our gastank, how we survived I will never know.

I hope that everyone continues on the road to recovery!!

Have a great week!
Tracy
Unread 03-30-2008, 11:17 AM

WOW! That is just aweful! I am glad to hear you and your husband are OK! Will keep the others in my thoughts and prayers.
How is everyone else coming along? Well I hope!
Lee-Anne
Unread 03-30-2008, 11:28 AM

Tracy,
That is a great guardian angel you have! What a scary day! I bet you heart was beating fast and hard! I'd definitely be on my knees after that. I'll put the people involved in our prayers. Please have a nice, quiet day today.
Unread 03-30-2008, 01:23 PM

Hello all, I just got work that the lady in the truck Mrs. Novak passed away at 2:30 this morning. The others are holding there own including the driver. Please pray that he survives so he has to face us all in court. I want him to rot in prison for his actions. I just found out he is only a senior in high school. My niece works with his father and she said he just tried to committ suicide 2 weeks ago. His parents have tried and tried. Still no word if he was looped out on drugs or alcohol. I feel sorry for his parents also.

Tracy
Unread 03-30-2008, 01:33 PM

How awful! I will be praying for all involved. It makes me so mad when someone throws away their life this way and affects so many other innocent people along the way! What a waste all the way around!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register