Regrets | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Regrets

I have been reffered for a cysto. That was in Jan. Been complaining since day 2. Appt to see the uro-dr.... FEB 16th!

Do these people realize I am in pain and unhappy everyday...!?

I feel hopeless.. like if I call the dr on Monday, they will say "You can't get back to the broken you were used to so what do you want us to do?"

I feel like I am stuck like this. I can not even have SEX!! Haven't been able to normalize that dept since my surgery.. I am bitter and withdrawn as a result of the physical aftermath of me having the LAVH/RSO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2008, 11:38 PM
Regrets

I am so sorry. My prayers go out to you.
Unread 01-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Regrets

Hi, I am sorry that your going through this.. I was lost some what when reading the post.. your appiontment is not until Feb 16th and that is with a urologist?
I would call on Monday and just say that you understand that the app was made Feb 16th but that you are finding the pain too much to handle and owuld lilke to be seen earlier if that is possible.. and if they say it is not then simply ask to be put on a cancelation list.. if they have one. I have my app on Feb 7h and I am calling tomorrow to come in sooner. I TOTALLY understand your upset over not being able to have sex. I am going through that very same thing and it is emotionally painful just as much as physical. I am trying to balance my days out between ups and downs.. and it is hard. I hope your able to get some answers tomorrow.. def. make the call.. ya never know what the outcome will be if you don't. Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Regrets

i'm so sorry you arent feeling well. have you healed from the hysterectomy and now having bladder issues? i hope you can get in earlier and find solutions
Unread 01-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Regrets

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I hope you'll find some answers and relief... you'll be in my prayers.
Unread 01-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Regrets

If you haven't already, get to the ER! that is a crazy long time to wait!
Unread 01-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Regrets

Hey, I was two days after you...I remember you. Do they think you have IC? What are your symptoms? I think I recall you having a hard time right after the surgery. I am sorry you are going through this.
Unread 01-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Regrets

They told me they think it is IC or bladder cancer or endometriosis in the bladder...?

It just sucks. I was soo positive about the surgery and thought it was going to change my life and now I realize that it did change my life...
It changed it because now Ihave no idea what the heck the pains and issues are, befroe at least I had experience (years) of what the issues where and I could call the dr.'s and tell them that "hey this and that is acting up again." Now I call and have a big question mark over my heard and when I go Wed to the GYN, I hope they can clue me in. This can't be normal and if they tell me it is, I'm going to curl up in a ball on the floor and cry.. right there.....cry! My husband is coming with me and I hope that by him telling the gyn (who I have never seen for anything but a yeast infection) what he sees me go through will help the dr. understand the misery of my position. The dr. s that did my hysterectomy would be able to see me until the third week in FEB!! :0

So I wait and everyday for the past week ahve said, I think this may be a regret. It is ruining my marriage. My husband and I are at each other's throats all the time, after 11 + years of being together. I almost went and got divorce papers today, instead I let him walk a few miles, then picked him up on the way home. Childish but you have to understand (or try to) that HE HAS NO CLUE . he thinks is sucks hearing it...try living it!

Sorry... Breathing...Breathing...
Unread 01-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Regrets

((hugs)) I hope with a call you can get in sooner.
It really stinks that they expect you to wait that long.
Unread 01-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Regrets

I had a TAH/BSO and before surgery to get surgery went thru a similar thing with my dr. My file was sitting on a scheduler desk from 12/18 until well i had my surgery 1/18 i just got told that if the pain is so bad then go to emergency, well i had visted emergency 2 times in one week between 12/17 - 12/21 and it still took them until the week of 1/18 to get it scheduled and then chnaged the time of surgery the day before(because they couldn't get the assisting surgeon for the time the had set me for) i had been trying to get into my dr the begining of November! Then in
December had been demoted from my postion because of all the delay and time missed (tho employer seems to deny that was the reason) when i finally said to myself suck it up and need to go to work(only provider for family) News years eve and the change of position was immediate so that meant that my medical was cancelled do you believe the following day so i had to scramble to get a paymt to Cal corbra because my doctor was to be sceduling surgery. Oh my was a living ****.

It just makes me wonder where is compation these days it's bad enough that you have to go thru a devistating surgery but to have to deal with the mental bull*****, like this..........

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register