Yucky Dr visit today - need opinions.... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Yucky Dr visit today - need opinions.... Yucky Dr visit today - need opinions....

Unread 01-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Yucky Dr visit today - need opinions....

Thanks everyone -

I just got off work and it was nice after a long day to come home to all these sweet messages. It really lifts my spirits. I had another good day. I felt good and I had just little pains from the treatment. Very tolerable. I really don't think it could be that tube thing - I just don't hurt!! I'm going to follow along with my plan and give it not only the 3 weeks I think but a bit more time too.

My Dr also took blood to check my white count as I still sometimes run a fever and he is checking my hormones. I'll be interested to see what the results show. I've been wondering about my hormones. I think they are working??

I suppose each week both my Dr and I will get closer to what is really happening.

I hope you all had a great day

Starbgirl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-29-2008, 07:28 PM

I would call the doc tomorrow and ask if he could perform a biopsy to determine whether the problem is granulation tissue or prolapsed tube. I had six silver nitrate applications that did not solve my discharge issue. I did not ask for a biopsy because the silver nitrate was not painfull for me so I did not think that I had a prolapsed tube. He finally decided to try cryosurgery (freezing) which was a minor office procedure. He froze the area seven times in one session and I finally think that I am healed. If it were me I would want a biopsy first to determine what we were dealing with before I agreed to another surgery. I hope that you feel better soon.
Unread 01-29-2008, 07:40 PM

I just wanted to offer hugs and say that I hope it's not a prolapsed tube.
I agree with the above poster- if the treatments continue to be very painful- it might very well be a prolapsed tube.

I hope it's not- and I hope you have no further surgeries.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-29-2008, 07:59 PM

peaceful -

That is a good suggestion. I see my Dr on Thursday for my second silver nitrate treatment so I'll ask about the biopsy then. The treatments do not hurt much at all. I have just a very mild sting and cramp thing.

I feel much more positive today. One because you all have been so sweet and two because I really feel I cannot have that tube thing due to the lack of pain.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Starbgirl

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register