American Idol is back! (2008) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol is back! (2008) American Idol is back! (2008)

Unread 01-31-2008, 12:15 PM
American Idol is back! (2008)

So, who's gonna "ride" the "AI" train with me this season?

I'm fairly excited to a few kids from Oklahoma get golden tickets. I hope the field is a lot better than last season.

Anyone else catch it last week when the guy in the white suit sang his "Brotherhood" song? I have to admit, I liked the song!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-31-2008, 05:02 PM

I am on the train! Although I am really waiting for the Hollywood round. The auditions go by so fast, only get to hear a few seconds of the singing, so I rarely remember who is who.

I will give a to the changes this year. That is showing more of the good singers and not so much of the train wrecks.
Unread 02-01-2008, 12:21 AM

I am on the train for now, I really enjoy the try outs, they are so funny and make me squirm with UGH when someone really bombs... how can they not know they were so bad?? I personally cant wait for Survivor!!!! Faves vs Fans!! GOOD TIMES!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2008, 06:42 AM

I'm watching & looking forward to Hollywood week.
The nerve of some of the ones turned down is amazing to me
Unread 02-17-2008, 04:41 PM

I am wondering if this thread is started yet for 2008 IDOL? Do any of you live in the city of one of the twenty four?
ANyway I wa watching a show today and after they interviewed the music coach from last weeks episode. They explained that out of the beginning 24, several have not been highlighted...this being so that viewers do not feel a connection and they get voted off sooner for better show value. SOme other stuff was said. BUt like I said at one point, I have been on the millionaire show with regis, and it is not reality...so much is "rigged".
Unread 02-17-2008, 04:51 PM

I am looking forward to this years show. They have alot of good talent in this one. There is a guy from my home town who made it his name is David Cook from Blue Springs, MO. I will be rooting for him but if someone out sings him then he is on his own...LOL.
Can't wait for Tuesday night to get here!!!!!!!!!
Unread 02-17-2008, 08:04 PM

There are two kids from Tulsa--a girl and a boy. I can't remember their names, but the boy had crazy hair. There was also that neat kid with the curly hair who wanted to be Gov. of our state some day. I've just gone blank on his name. He was the last guy to get kicked off from the 24. I think Simon really wanted him.
Unread 02-17-2008, 08:09 PM

I love American Idol. If I can't watch it, I record it so I don't miss an episode. I do think they string out the auditions too much now. I think Paula needs to be less wishy washy. I think Simon has softened, and I agree he is usually pretty spot on...

Princess T
Unread 02-17-2008, 09:28 PM

I am just glad I have 2 VCRs! I know the mom of one of the girls on this year's America's Next Top Model, which will be coming on opposite AI on
Wednesday, and to top it off, I have church at the same time!

I really think they've got much better talent this year. But I felt really sad for that kid Josiah. I just wonder what happened that made him think he can't go home. I wonder if his parents know about his attempt at AI. I hope that there will be some reunification between him and his folks.
Unread 02-18-2008, 04:08 PM

Josiah , the young man who didnt want to sing his song straight and wanted to arrange it as he heard it in his head, so sang without background singers or music and got booted. Anyway he wilbe on Ellen shoe tues the 19 . I wish him well!

I am hosting a party Tues so will have to tape it..anxious to watch it!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register