American Idol is back! (2008) - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol is back! (2008) American Idol is back! (2008)

Unread 02-18-2008, 05:11 PM
American Idol is back! (2008)

OH WOW he is? my 16 yr old just adores him!! I will have to tell her to watch it.. I hope he does make it somehow in that world, he seems a bit head strong but you have to be to make it in that world no? Thanks for the info..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Smile - American Idol is back! (2008) American Idol is back! (2008)

Love AI in the winter. Found out that Paula Abdul had neck surgery (apparently she has a reality show now????) Her video was ...I don't know....lame??? It sounded dated like from the '90's but it looks like the whole AI machine is behind the production. I totally enjoyed the '60's music! That was brilliant marketing to draw in all of the old boomers and hippies like myself. Who was the really pretty young girl that got booted/ she sang "Where the Boys Are" and the judges kept referring to Patsy Cline, who covered it, but didn't Connie Francis have the pop hit?? She needed to bring it up about three steps; that's for a soprano actually, don't ya think?? I'll post as often as I can...just celebrated my ONE YEAR HYSTERVERSAY. Hooray....thanks for keeping this going.

TAH-2/13/07 atypia/hyperplasia/ I'm Free!
Unread 02-23-2008, 09:56 AM

Yes, Connie Francis sang that song. I agree that Amy missed the mark with it - her version was too slow and boring, IMO.

Paula's video may have been a bit "dated", but she looks & sounds great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-23-2008, 10:23 PM

My hyst was two years ago same day...congrats, you made it Yomiss.
Did anyof you actually watch Paula's reality show???? well, I did....I guess I was a junkie.....cause it was junk.
Unread 02-24-2008, 12:55 PM

LOL...I get so sucked into the Next Top Model, all of it ...and I admit I saw Paula's reality. Thanks Dianezz, and we have the same hysterversary.
Unread 02-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Talking - American Idol is back! (2008) American Idol is back! (2008)

Why is Ryan Seacrest so rude to Simon? He never acknowledges Simon at the end of the show.....it's starting to annoy me. Simon may be insanely callous to singers, I could never take it ...especially in front of a TV audience!!! I would be a cry baby, but sometimes Simon is right on. Some of the singers do pick poor songs, they sound nasally, they look awkward,etc.
Unread 02-27-2008, 08:37 AM

I dont know that David A. will take it all the way, ...His rendition stayed tru to the song and I love songs that are relatively "unplugged". But this is a first for me..it sent shivers throughout my body and tiny tears glistened down my face. I felt very fortunate to experience this from David A.
Unread 02-27-2008, 09:11 AM

David A's version of Imagine was unbelievable! Can't believe he's such a young little guy. Doesn't matter if he makes it through AI or not - he'll be snapped up in a second if he gets booted. That boy has got bucket loads of talent!
Unread 02-27-2008, 09:15 AM

I agree about him getting snapped up....I get disapointed when some I like get booted....I dont like to get too hopeful that everything will fall into place ontheshow...but that doesnt mean scouts cant see the real talent! So obvious here!!! Iwant his CD now!
Unread 02-27-2008, 10:01 PM

I miss the girls on Wed because of ANTM and church. How did the biker-nurse do? What about the young lady from Tulsa?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register