American Idol is back! (2008) - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol is back! (2008) American Idol is back! (2008)

Unread 04-29-2008, 11:00 PM
American Idol is back! (2008)

I can't believe I just found this thread! I am an American Idol junkie! Of the people that are left, I have to say that I'm rooting for David Cook.
I noticed that there are a couple of ladies here that had their surgery the same day I did, Feb 13th.
Did you get to see the show that night? My surgery kept getting pushed back through out the day and I was in surgery during the show... I almost told the Dr that he had to wait for me, I wanted to watch Idol
I have a feeling that Jason may be the next to go. He didn't have a good night tonight.

Cat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-29-2008, 11:13 PM

I just was NOT impressed with David A tonight, no matter how well they say he sang. I just don't care for his voice quality or tone. It's too soft for me. I like David C the best. I like to imagine myself hearing them on the radio--not seeing them, just hearing them. And then I ask myself "would I buy a record from this person?"

I hope Sayesha gets snapped up by Broadway. She could really go far there in my humble opinon...
Unread 04-29-2008, 11:16 PM

I agree with you about Sayesha! She was awsome performing last week.

Cat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-30-2008, 06:26 AM

As they're getting closer to the finals, I think the true talent is coming out. In the beginning I really liked Brooke but the last couple of weeks she really seems to have lost her edge or something. I thought she was great when she did Let It Be during the Beatles weeks. I didn't like David Cook much in the beginning but now I think he's really got the star quality and hope he wins. I'm kinda surprised Jason has lasted this long. David A has a good voice but everything is starting to sound the same (as with Jason).
I couldn't believe how badly Paula flubbed up last night, when they asked what she thought after each contestant had sung one song and she was going on and on about Jason's 2nd song and they'd all only sung one and she said "this is HARd!" about keeping track of who'd sung what and how they'd done. They'd each sung one song.......how hard is that?!? The contestans and Ryan were all standing there looking at her like what is she talking about? She really screwed up big time. Is she a total airhead or what?!?
going to be interesting to see who gets knocked off the show tonight and hopefully Paula can keep up with what's going on...........
agree with y'all about Syesha........she could go far.
Unread 04-30-2008, 06:59 AM

My take... BROOKE NEEDS TO GO! She is not ready for this. She needs to learn to be as loose and free throughout her WHOLE song as she is in the end. I swear the characters on Shrek sang her first song BETTER than her.

Jason did have a rough night. I got all excited because his first song really had some quick beat to it compared to his ballads in the past, but then he shattered the dream of seeing him rock the house with yet....ANOTHER BALLAD! UGH! I love him because he has a Jack Johnson sound, but he is dull to watch. How many chairs now have his butt imprint on them? They might be able to sell on Ebay! LOL

David A has a beautiful voice, but he needs some growth. He is just to young to "get it".

Syesha will be FABULOUS on Broadway! She is a beautiful girl, a million dollar smile, and just way more "character" than a pop star really needs or USUALLY has.

David C.... ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I mean he made Neil Diamond COOL again last night! LOL
Unread 04-30-2008, 10:15 AM

I dont watch the show unless its the first of the season when they all try out. Now my teenager just keeps me updated later in the season!! She spent 45 min last night calling and texting for David A. last night she was in a panic when she saw he was in 3rd place on line? OH MY!! ha ha ha.. I remember being a teen and I can relate.
Unread 05-01-2008, 08:06 AM

Well, Brooke was sent home last night.
At this point in the competition, I think that it is hard to see any of them leave.
I think that it might be an all male finale this year.
Unread 05-01-2008, 11:41 AM

I agree. I think it's going to be the "battle of the Davids" I was sorry to see Brooke leave, and I think Jason is probably going to be next.
It's really hard to see them go, they put their whole heart into it.

Cat
Unread 05-01-2008, 03:38 PM

Okay, as a "Jason Fan" I am sad to say that I am finding myself irritated with him. He seems to be getting a "class clown" attitude on stage. Not taking it serious even though we know he could do so well if he just applied himself. Anyone else notice his body language, eye rolls, and jerk smiles lately?

ETA: I was SO HAPPY to see Brooke leave finally. It is a shame Carly left before her.
Unread 05-01-2008, 09:48 PM

My guess is that Jason can't find his "voice" in the current tunes. I don't think he has figured out how to adapt them to a more modern sound and make them his own. I am geussing that to him, they must all sound like "old people" music.

Personally, I'm tired of David A. I think David C has a real talent.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register