A fun question - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A fun question A fun question

Unread 02-18-2008, 12:48 AM
A fun question

I love this thread!! Great question, because I have alway wondered!! Mine is simply a reminder of what I need to do each day. Be grateful for the blessings I have instead of focusing on the negatives and the "don't haves". It also reminds me that I am grateful for this site/forum and all the woman who share and connect each day.

And I am grateful I have come home from the castle and am well on my way to a more normal life. No regrets...just grateful...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-18-2008, 01:47 AM
A fun question

Fun thread! I found it while unable to sleep (not wanting to take a sleep aid tonight) I love the stories of the names.

Mine is boring, it is my name. I know it lacks originality but after 4 days of non-stop narcotics after surgery I was grateful I could even spell it correctly :-)

Ovathemoon love your reason!
On my way home from my post op check up my purse fell over in the floor of the car. First thing to tumble out was a tampon (mother nature made one last appearance before surgery). I got so excited that I wanted to throw it out the window, but being I hate littering I just could not bring myself to do it. But I did vow to clean out my closet in the bathroom and give away my sanitary supplies! I still have not cleaned the closet because I feel like "whatev" They are not going anywhere since I dont need them anymore! yayyyyyy!
Unread 02-18-2008, 02:07 AM
A fun question

Hey Cindyjo.... "loves to run" here...

We're in the same time zone, and I can't sleep either. :-) We're in the same boat.

I just gave away all my sanitary supplies to my cousin tonight. It felt GOOOOD! She came to visit me, and I had put them all in a nice little bag so she could not see what was inside. I told her I got her something. She starting getting upset with me that I went to the trouble to "get her something". She told me I should be recovering and not trying to do things for other people, and so on. It was really funny. So, then I replied and said, "Oh, I DID do a LOT to get this gift for you...." HAHA!! Then, she freaked out even more and so then I told her to just open it. She opened it and she started to crack up.... then I told her, "I really DID do a LOT to get you that... I went through surgery and now am recovering. If it weren't for that, you would not have this nice gift from me."

It was really funny.... she was VERY grateful, and I was VERY happy to give it all to her!

Cheers to NO MORE Tampons and pads!! :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-18-2008, 07:59 AM
A fun question

i was very excited about giving away my supplies as well. i gave half to my friend and half to my sisiter in law. i said "use them in good health". it was a great relief.
Unread 02-18-2008, 11:48 AM
A fun question

Think of all the toilet paper we will all save in the future too! I think that my new found freedom will save the BC rainforest alone!!
Unread 02-18-2008, 07:21 PM
A fun question

Fun post!
Sorry to be so boring-
kag - my initials
1966 - the year I was born
Love to hear everyone else's "definitions"
Karen
Unread 02-19-2008, 09:53 AM
A fun question

I mulled over it some before settling on the name of my betta fish! Ponchito!
Unread 02-19-2008, 10:11 AM
A fun question

Mine are my kids initials and the year I was married
Stephen
Jordan
Maren
Brendan
Unread 02-19-2008, 11:14 AM
A fun question

you ladies crack me up sometimes...great thread...

FrozenTundra....I live in North Dakota...it is -9 right now and the wind is blowing the snow and looks like the artic tundra... I know, not real original
Unread 02-19-2008, 12:59 PM
A fun question

Mine is my name, 65 is the year I was born and 77 is my son's football number.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register