A fun question - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A fun question A fun question

Unread 03-16-2008, 06:11 PM
A fun question

My friends would call me sweetpea on a good day lol and i'm 35, so i'd figure i will be so emotional the next few weeks, that i will be pretty sweet (or pathetic) and i'm trying to embrace my age and know i changed the age box bracket i have to check off...so i will use that one insted of my normal evlicious..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2008, 07:20 AM
A fun question

Mine is parts of 2 of my daughter's names, and my anniversary date.
Unread 04-01-2008, 07:13 PM
A fun question

My name is actually part of my email address that my husband gave me. I have another one that is just ladybuc.

Sexy= guess he thinks I'm sexy
lady= cuz' I'm a lady
buc= cuz' I'm a HUGE Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan

I have a room that is designated for the workout/Bucs room. All my Bucs memorabilia goes in there. I also have a Buccaneers flag tattoo surrounded by roses on my back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2008, 08:30 AM
A fun question

Well, at the time I joined this site, I had a new VW convertable Beetle. I loved driving the car very much. But I traded it in for another one, in a different color about a year and half ago.
I never loved it as much as the first... so I am now on my 3rd bug!

Unread 05-03-2008, 02:33 PM
A fun question

My is because my DH and I are truly soulmates and our anniversary date

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register