Support and Prayers Needed - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Support and Prayers Needed Support and Prayers Needed

Unread 02-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Support and Prayers Needed

Dear Rachel - I am so sorry for the problems that you are having to deal with. I can't identify with all of the complications that you have had, but I can identify with the fear. For reasons, that i won't go into here, I was scared to death right before my surgery. I almost canceled because of the fear. But then a friend gave me a verse reference to look up. It was a verse I already knew and had even underlined in my Bible at one time. But somehow it was as if I had never seen it before. It was as if a blanket of peace wrapped around me. It became my prayer up until they were wheeling me into the OR.
The verse is Isaiah 41 "Fear not for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of righteousness."
I started praying " God, I am afraid, remind me that you are here with me. I am dismayed, show me that you are my God. I am weak, help me to feel your strength....."
I hope that this will help you as much as it has me.
My prayers are with you,
Vickie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2008, 03:34 PM

My heart goes out to you, Sweetie. What a terrible time you have had. I admire your courage and determination tremendously; I don't know if I could bear up under all the problems you're dealing with. The same goes for the other Sisters who have shared their situations here. Every time I start to feel sorry for myself over anything it isn't long before I realize how very lucky I am to be here and healthy. I read the posts of courageous women like yourself and Cang and am amazed at the strength that flows from all of you to me. If I can make the lives of any of you easier I consider myself truly blessed!

Unread 02-15-2008, 04:23 PM

Rachael,
I am praying for God to heal you. He loves you and wants you to be whole. Father in heaven, please be with Rachael, relieve her pain, bring her back to total health, and bring joy and peace to her life again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracepeacelove
Rachael,
I am praying for God to heal you. He loves you and wants you to be whole. Father in heaven, please be with Rachael, relieve her pain, bring her back to total health, and bring joy and peace to her life again.
Amen! I cannot add anything more here, but Rachael, you and your family are in my prayers.

God bless,

bitterpill
Unread 02-16-2008, 08:49 AM

I hope you are on your way to feeling better Rachael. I'll remember you in my prayers every day. I'm dealing with a rectocele and feel so bad for complaining about my pains...they are nothing compared to what you have been through.
My faith is strong and I know you will come through this. Sending you big hugs and strength to you and your family. Jo
Unread 02-16-2008, 12:18 PM

TO ALL OF YOU HELP IS ON THe WAY. THEHTHAT WAIT UPON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THIER STRENGTH !!!!!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register