Lost it this AM | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Lost it this AM Lost it this AM

Unread 02-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Lost it this AM

Nothing to do with my cancer but boy did I just get the old heart pumping.

My little Chihuahua, Meha, was on my front porch while I was on the phone with my SIL. She very, very seldom goes out alone because she cannot be more than 10 inches from my side. She only runs out to go pee and right back in.

I heard her bark and thought there was a dog passing by. We just do not let her bark. She must have been barking for like 2 mintes. When I got to the door it was the old f**t from next door ragging on me how she was disturbing him.

Boy, I was not in the mood for that. I gave it to him with both barrels...you just would not want to push me too far. He must have thought I was a push over or something but he quickly found out differently. I told him my little Meha did not make nearly as much noise as the compressor he turns on to wash his stupid car...me knowing he loves his car. He tried to respond and I slammed the door so hard in his face he must have shook. I think I am the only neighbor who has ever stood up to him. I am sure he went home so angry.....hahaha!!!!

Gotta tell ya, it sure felt good. I would rather argue than eat...lol. I may be sick and all but don't mess with Mama. I never use foul language but woohoo, don't get on my bad side. I am a total redneck.

Now you know my other side. Don't mess with Texas.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Lost it this AM

Good for you - I like your other side!

Jean
Unread 02-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Lost it this AM

Hey Juanita
You are my kind of woman! Good for you!! I don't swear or shout but i also DO NOT PUT UP WITH ANY <oops! Please do not try to override the censors. Thanks!>
Big HUG!! (....... if that's okay with you ???? LOL)
x x x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Lost it this AM

Wow! What a jerk! Glad you let him have it -- sounds like he needed it! Way to go, standing up for God's little creatures! :clap1:

monami
Unread 02-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Lost it this AM

Gaga:

All I can say is !! He probably went home and had hisself a lil ole

Thanks for the mental image of your day, I really needed it. I read your post and I'm now so hard my tummy hurts!

You TOTALLY ROCK!!!

Unread 02-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Lost it this AM

Funny, huh? I may be an old broad but I was raised in Bakersfield and we settled our disputes outside the city limits in the oil fields. He better be happy I slammed the door.

As my son always says "All my mom ever had to do is give me that look". He also knew he would wake up in the middle of next week....lol.
Unread 02-16-2008, 03:12 AM
Lost it this AM

Juanita, yer on! Come on down here to Tehachapi and I will unleash you on the ****<Please don't override the censors--thanks!> that just stiffed me on a freelance job I did two months ago. I just received a fraud alert yesterday from L.A. county sheriffs about her... albeit too late for me to do anything about collecting my money now. (How does one collect money from somebody who knowingly writes bad checks?) I am besides myself that people (let alone a woman about my age) can do these things and are so knowingly hurtful to others!? How are we supposed to pay our bills now?! Come on GAGA, let 'er rip!
Unread 02-16-2008, 03:24 AM
Lost it this AM

You guys are making me homesick for the high desert... Used to live in Barstow by Lynwood... How's the weather...?// Chicago is going to get hammered with another 10 inches of snow... Had to go thru Tehachapi on my commute to San Francisco....
Unread 02-16-2008, 06:19 AM
Lost it this AM

It does feel good to let go, doesn't it? I have 2 ways of being angry: my German way, and my Celtic way. The German way is very logical. Passionate, true, but I get all of my anger out in a few minutes, never go all out and say everything that comes into my head, argue like a champion debater, and within 5 minutes I'm apologizing for losing my temper. But my Celtic way...oh, that is a thing of beauty! The rare "Celtic mad" I have is me at full tilt. I never censor myself at all -- every curse word, cheap shot, nasty bit of wordplay I think of comes out of my mouth. I throw things. I kick things (never living things, but the walls take a beating!). I find profanity in many languages. Ohhh, it feels great! And if I apologize it's when I'm darn good and ready, and it's not enthusiastic. I have only allowed myself a handful of these Celtic rages, but when they've boiled over in me I can scare the %*$# out of anybody and it's liberating!
Unread 02-16-2008, 08:17 AM
Lost it this AM

CT:

You sound a lot like me - German temper and Irish temper. The difference is that I have 3. I have the typical German temper , the typical Irish temper , and then the rare "Igermishman" combination temper :burning: - that's the one that sets everyone running , including my cats!
I agree though, it's etremely liberating

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register