Lost it this AM - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Lost it this AM Lost it this AM

Unread 02-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Lost it this AM

I am Bohemian....look out for that one.

I actually cannot remember ever apologizing for anything....

I have also thrown things through the TV. What kinda broke me was the time I threw a hugh jar of cold cream and had to clean cold cream and glass out of nooks and crannys in my house. I was a little more careful of what I threw after that....lol.

Folky, that just makes me plain mad. I know the law will not do much of anything to a bad check writer. We gotta think of something though.

Sounds like we got a pretty good little group of spitfires here. I love my temper. Was born with it.

Beautiful weather today...feels so good.

Patty, I drove through Barstow when going back and forth to Texas. I love that type of terrain also...guess so being raised in Bakersfield.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2008, 03:05 AM
Lost it this AM

Does being 1/2 Mad Hungarian put me on the qualifying list?
Unread 02-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Lost it this AM

Folky, you are at the top of the list. We are Thelma and Louise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Lost it this AM

GaGa:
I knew you were a kindred spirit... I'm 1/2 Bohemian... The other 1/2 Dutch..
Talk about dichotomys...
Your story reminded me of a time when I got mad at my DH and threw and entire jar (new) of mayo at him... Didn't know that stuff could go around corners and into closets... We found mayo everywhere...
Unread 02-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Lost it this AM

Pattie,

I'm l/2 Bohemian, my dad spoke the language. Did not speak English until he was 12.

Boy do I remember the drunken parties with all my aunts and uncles when I was growing up. The even turned each other in to the police at times.....lol. Exciting to say the least.

Mayo....funny....that is about as bad as the cold cream I threw at my DH. We are quite a pair.
Unread 02-18-2008, 06:38 AM
Lost it this AM

Dear Gaga,
I read your post & had to laugh because it made me think of last year. I moved in next door to the meanine of the neighborhood. Well I had a 5 1/2 old black lab that I knew I had to give away because he was too big for my little house. I was very emotional because of it!! I had Coda out in the yard. He was such a good dog. He never barked or anything. Well the old <oops! Please don't try to override the censors. Thanks!> that lived next door pulled up & got out of his car. His 16 yr old grandaughter was in the car screaming that she wouldn't get out with Coda there. He shot me a look & I exploded. He said I should not be allowed to keep him. OMG I went after him. I lost it. Lets just say I was not very nice & told him everyone else in the neighborhood might be scared of him but he wasn't going to dictate to me what I could & could not do. I couldn't shut up & finally he went into his house. The man across the street was standing there clapping & said finally the old man met his match!!. Well that old man now waves & says hi all the time. He actually has been very nice to everyone in the neighborhood now!! Hugs
Bertha
Unread 02-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Lost it this AM

It's amazing how some people totally change their attitudes when they've been "stood up to". I've had that happen also.

Speaking of throwing things - a few years ago I through a bottle of root beer and even though it was plastic, it basically exploded and I had soda bubbles everywhere. Took me about a week to finally get all the sticky junk cleaned up.

I know about mayo. When I was little, my mom (who I got most of my temper from) was cleaning up the dinner table and her and my dad got into an argument. She slammed the jar down on the table (without the lid on it) and it actually ended up spitting all over the place. That made her even angrier and she told my dad he could clean it up because it was his fault to begin with and she left the room. All of us kids scurried out of there so fast it was like a small tornado going through the room.

And we definitely have to help figure out how to get folky's money back or figure something out to do with that little chit who cheated her!!!
Unread 02-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Lost it this AM

Yeah... I got ripped off because I produced some graphics (ads) for a coupon book and I never got paid for my work. Here is icing on the cake... I just now brought a copy of the Fraud Alert letter to the owner of a car repair shop who just happened to advertise in this publication. He wanted a copy of it and I gladly gave him one to post. I get there and he tells me that I just missed the "*@*$%*" by about 20 minutes. I asked him if she actually is still trying to sell him advertising for the "next" bogus booklet, and he tells me no, that she came in there to get her car fixed!!! Oh! She doesn't have the money to pay me but she can pay for car repairs? I told the mechanic/owner that she is probably getting her car fixed so she can skip town! Thanks a lot! Shouldn't I be mad right now!?????
Unread 02-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Lost it this AM

I would be furious. This type of crime is so bad becauuse it hits those of us who needs the money we work for.

My credit card company did take all the charges and interest off my bill. Still these people get away with it.

White collar crimes should be punished each and every time.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register