increase in breast size??? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

increase in breast size??? increase in breast size???

Unread 02-17-2008, 07:16 PM
increase in breast size???

Wendy which was the main ingredent, the primerose or the Vit E? I wouldn't mind going up one more size!. What a cheap way to get a breast enlargement lol, this is pitiful that we're even talking about this, yet funny at the same time. Thanks for keeping the sense of humor with all this gals. I've gone through up's and downs and upset that I'll never carry another life inside of me, I've always wanted to try for my little girl but it didn't happen, but that's ok, I have my boys and they are such a joy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2008, 07:24 PM

Evening Primrose oil! After I went bra shopping, I did a little more research and realized that was the key ingredient. Supposedly, the reason EPO works for PMS and menopause is that it helps your body use the hormones it already produces more efficiently. So if you are small chested because of lower hormones, it should work. If you are already at your max, it probably won't. I'm lovin' it Like I said, I was much bustier in my teens, (and heavier,) and think my hormones just got weaker as I got older so the EPO boosted things a bit, pun intended It took probably 4 or 5 months of taking EPO to see the results so it isn't an overnight thing, but then I wasn't looking for it either. I've found that it takes both EPO and Vit.E to keep my breasts from being sore monthly, but it definitely works. I've tried dropping one or the other and it starts to come back.
Unread 02-17-2008, 08:23 PM

HI,
I have not noticed my cup size decreasing or increasing but I am already between a "C" and a "D" I call it a CD I have lost 22lbs since surgery but they are staying the same. I am 5'3 and now weigh 135lbs have always been very shapely. I have noticed that the hair on my legs and under my arms even my eyebrows seems to grow a lot faster. I have not had much in the way of menopause symptoms. Its funny now we have to worry about something else good luck all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2008, 08:31 PM

Where can I get this Primrose and vitiamin e at? I'd love to try to go to another size and get off the Zoloft. I'm so fed up with prescription medication controling me. I know i have to take the Detrol LA for a long time and I'm ok with that. you know, I keep expecting my cycle to show up. I still haven't gotten use to NO cycle.

You gals keep a smile on my face, your sense of humor is amazing! This is where I come to pick up my mood. I adore each and every one of you
Unread 02-17-2008, 08:55 PM

Alright, I am ready to sign up for a larger size! I have always been very small (bust wise). I got a little bigger after my 1st 3 preg.s and with the 4 I was excited thinking I will finally fill up my bra! ( sad as it is A cup). Anyway after his birth I shrank! So not fair!!!! It is so depressing going bra shopping and having to buy training bras and my 12 yr.old is buying a larger size than me!! She was blessed where I was skipped over! I will have to try this EPO stuff!
Unread 02-17-2008, 09:25 PM

I have noticed that my breasts seem larger but so is everything else. I have only gained about 5 pounds post-op but since I was hoping to actually lose, that is discouraging.

Good job on the weight loss Renee. I do not have a treadmill, only an eliptical but I am not cleared for that yet...it has been too cool and rainy for walks here plus I am back to work full-time and am pretty exhausted by day's end...

Hopefully the weight and the bra size will diminish a little over time...
Unread 02-17-2008, 09:35 PM

Mine are bigger, and I ain't happy about it.
Unread 02-17-2008, 09:54 PM

Snowy Owl.

See what you started. There's going to be a nationwide shortage of Evening Primrose Oil and Vitamin E. I can just see it now on the evening news. And then bras are going to be flying off the shelves at Victoria's Secret.
Good luck to all you ladies on this endeavor. If there was a Dolly Parton smilie I'd put in on here. LOL
Unread 02-18-2008, 06:56 AM

To everybody,
I should add that I also put soy milk on my cereal in the morning and I have head it has Estrogen in it so that may be working with the EPO too. I have no idea if the EPO would work equally well without the soy as I haven't put it to the test.

Hi Cradleloss,
I buy EPO and Vit. E at the commissary on base and our commissaries are notorious for being really narrow so you should be able to find it at any store with a big vitamin and supplement section. Anywhere from GNC to Wal-Mart probably has it. As for getting off antidepressants, it was harder than just finding a supplement. I wish I had tried St. John's Wort earlier, but I got off the anti-d's with exercise, stress reduction techniques, and in a pinch, dark chocolate I just recently finally finished my BA and in my last semester I took an upper division psychology class on Stress Management that was fantastic. We learned a lot of meditation and relaxation techniques that are really helpful in releasing natural brain chemicals to boost your mood and break the cycle of depression. It probably wouldn't work as easily for someone who had severe clinical depression, but for lighter or more borderline cases like mine, it is quite effective. My depression stems largely from dealing with chronic pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis.

TnShutterbug,
I have the same problem at my house. My oldest DD surpassed my at about 12. When Hubby was sorting the laundry after my surgery he got the bras mixed up and I had to say, "No Honey, the big ones are your daughter's." He looked like he was going to be ill, hahahahahah.

dschuman69,
I think you are right! LOL By the way, I grew up in Fountain Valley and all my life my grandparents lived in Highland, on Victoria Ave. next door to the huge Black Walnut tree that is a land mark. The passed away a few years ago though. I miss Southern California!
Unread 02-18-2008, 07:56 AM

That's what I told my hubby last night, that I'd opened up a hot topic on bust size LOL he just laughed. Now this EPO how do you use it?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register