Hysterectomy dates Feb 18-Feb 25,2008 - Page 98 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 18-Feb 25,2008 Hysterectomy dates Feb 18-Feb 25,2008

Unread 04-23-2008, 01:36 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 18-Feb 25,2008

hey,
well we are a small church and it is in a very small community between two towns. i actually live 25 minutes from church in town. anyway, we've gotten up to 40 kids. i am hoping to get more this year.
thanks for the prayers, i appreciate it.
blessings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2008, 06:36 PM

Hello all-it's good to hear everyone is getting back to their lives. I went back to work Monday. I have to admit I was tired and sore by the end of the day. I am determined not to let anything get to me. As tired as I was I made it to the gym and did some cardio. I have to admit I felt better after I was done. It really doesn't take long getting back into the routines.
Ammcomb, how was the concert? I will be going June 13th and can't wait. I try to see him every time he tours. Of all the concerts I have been to, his are always the best.
Mew, I hope you're feeling better. We have to remember to take each hour as it comes.
Ladies, I still have discomfort and the swelly belly. I enjoy any time in a day when I don't feel discomfort. Today has been the longest stretch of "pain free" time, about 4 hours. Try to keep smiling. We are on the up side now. Have a good rest of the week and weekend.
Unread 04-23-2008, 07:46 PM

Debbie - Concert was great! My DH is the real fan but I like his music as well. We had pretty good seats too. glad to hear you are back at work - remember to rest when you get home - maybe even try an ice pack for an swelly belly!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 02:35 PM

I was glad to hear the concert was good. Believe it or not, here in CT. he is playing 10 sold out shows. They had to keep adding more and more shows. Of course everyone in the New England area and New York will be attending as well. These are the only concerts scheduled in this area. Thanks for the ice pack idea. I will definitely try it. Hope today is a good day for you.
Unread 04-24-2008, 06:53 PM

Hi,
Where in CT are you, I am from the hartford area, would love to see Billy Joel, no ticket unfortunately.
Karen
Unread 04-25-2008, 08:16 AM

Hey guys,
Feeling physically pretty good today, but sleeping more--get sleepy earlier and end up watching tv from bed lately . Even recorded "Lost" in case I fell asleep (!). trying to let the stress from work roll off my back and not let frustration rule me, but it taxes me physically anyway.
Went for a nice long hour walk yesterday after work in Weedon Island Park with a former coworker and still friend--beautiful weather, passed 2 turtles (snapping?) a snake and heard about a raccoon we didn't see, plus the many many mosquito-eating lizards (love those little guys).
I just love nature.
Any word on that farm I'm looking for ?
Kim
Unread 04-25-2008, 09:29 AM

Kim,
I hear you on the frustration part. I am not a very patient person so with work and this constant soreness it's really starting to take a toll. I certainly have learned my limitations since going back to work on how much I can do physically. My 15 min swim seemed to have set me back a few weeks. My muscles have been so cramping and sore. Today has been a bit better and since I have no pain internally or on my incision I know it's just the muscles but I want to feel better now!! I am going away to the mountains this weeked with my sisters and no children and we are going to the spa.
I thought I would be normal by six weeks but I think I am going to have to redefine normal and realize that I am just a slower healer.
I hope you are all doing well - I love reading your posts and feel like I'm always the downer!!!
Hugs to you all,
Monica
Unread 04-25-2008, 11:31 AM

Hi dear sisters!

I'm having pain again....I've taken 2 pain pills to try and get it under control.
This definitely wears on your body and mind. If I stand too long, or sit too long, or do anything too long, besides being horizontal....I ache and hurt.

I have a surgery date for my heart device....next Thursday. I take my last coumadin (blood thinner) tonight.
Do you know, I have not been sent for a pre-op yet. I was very upset yesterday, I felt like the lady in charge of scheduling everything did not have it together. I even told her I didn't want to be pushed through like cattle. I don't know what to do, but sit tight and PRAY, and trust my Lord.

Kim, you hang in there. I hope your employer will honor the position you were hired for....you don't need anymore frustration.
I don't know of a farm, I'm sorry.
I am hooked on The Roloff Farm in Oregon....Little People Big World.
They are all so cute. I was born with a congental disease; I'm totaly opposite, I'm 6' tall. (Marfan Syndrome).

Hang in there everyone. Love to you all!
Pansy
Unread 04-25-2008, 09:50 PM

Hey Shep, I have the perfect farm for you. Cool to temporate weather climate. About 150 acres of rolling pasture & native forrest. 2 minutes from pretty village with every amenity you could possibly want. 20 minutes from the centre of a small city ( population 50,000). Is clasified as rural with a scenic reserve. Asking price about $600,000Aust. Only trouble is you'd have to shift to Tasmania.
A forrestry company is trying to purchase this land and put it into plantations, and we're putting up a big fight, because it's just too beautiful. So, if anybodys interested!!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic week.
Unread 04-26-2008, 07:58 AM

Molly--If I had the way to finance that price I would be there in an instant!
I have good friend who lives in Noosa and if Australians are like him I wouldn't mind being surrounded by them. Fun, fearless and compassionate--good combination!
Good luck with your battle, I would be on your side (a tree-hugging architect, how schizo)--have you thought about helping the owner sell to Europeans or other foreigners? The US dollar is so low that Europeans get our real estate for 1/2 price and 70% of Orlando is being sold to Europeans.
I do wish I could afford that, it is very tempting!
Kim

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register