Embarrassing story - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Embarrassing story Embarrassing story

Unread 02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Embarrassing story

LOL !!
All of you are just making me laugh so hard with these "gas" stories.
The old man farts....lol
My husbands grandpa (90) does that with the walking farts.... with every step he takes...
He did that once when we were all walking out together to go out for dinner. (He was in front of us.)
My mother in law (this is her dad)
says, " He maybe deaf, but WE aren't !!
She was so offended by it.
Of course our kids thought it was a hoot, we laughed at the whole situation.
We still laugh so hard about that one.
Why is it that any story with the sound of "gas" makes us laugh.
My kids when they were young called that"science". They would say,
" Don't worry mom, that was science"
Thanks to some school teacher who shared that information with them, manners doesn't count.... What?? lol
L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Embarrassing story

great posts....thank you ladies. here i am just got up to walk around from my recliner because of gas pains and i come in my room and this is what i find waiting for me. God does provide these perfect moments sometimes! thanks for the laughter. only on a site like this can a bunch of women sit and laugh about painful gas and the lack of it! here is praying for a bowel movement any day!!!
have a great night ladies
Unread 03-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Embarrassing story

I'm so glad to have heard these hilarious stories!!!!!, Omg i had the same problems the first night at the hosp, it was ok no roomy till the next night, OMG i was breaking out into sweats, especially since she always had vistors including her DH,finally i couldnt hold one anymore and asked my cousin to drag the chair along the side of my bed hoping it would blend in LOL...then told roomy not to feel bad if shes gassy that i would understand LOL..Coming home the gas hasnt stopped its gotten worse. My daughter was sitting in the room and i just couldnt hold it (as yes i usually am a very private person. Shes says I think AJ just pulled up on his motorcycle, I LOL so hard and said oh really go check..I thought it was never gonna end. The worst part is i'm getting scared out of my sleep from the gas waking me up..I just pray when i get the courage to leave the house i wont be like my grandmother who walked and farted like nothing...thats how i feel at home.But i think i'm more embarrassed that my doc pre-warned me and said thats the worst part just go ahead and pass it..haha would if it happens at my check up!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Embarrassing story

Another for the list....

My second to last chemo treatment I went in with a list of 36 questions for the doctor since I wasn't going to have a formal pre-op appointment with him. One of them was whether or not I would be shaved. There.

His very calm response was, "No, the chemo took care of that."

I think I turned ten shades of red and said, "Oh. Yeah. Right." And moved on to my next question. Since I've had a pelvic once a month for six months, I can assume he knows what he's talking about (I'm not real big at looking at myself in the mirror).
Unread 04-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Embarrassing story

Oh thanks for the gas stories!

I too am a VERY private person. Married for 11 years and have never consciously farted in front of my husband (who knows what I've done in my sleep). I'm dreading my surgery because I KNOW I'm going to have to fart in front of him.
Unread 05-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Embarrassing story

I seriously haven't laughed this much in a VERY long time. I actually got quiet I was laughing so hard. DH and I were just talking about this last night. I go in May 29th and I've been sharing my fears with him. I told him last night this was a huge one for me! I don't pass gas in front of others! He laughed and said he couldn't wait... lol

Thanks for the wonderfully embarrassing stories! Made my day...
Unread 05-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Gas Fairy

welcome skippen along!!! i tell you its these stories and moments that we shared with one another is what got me thru the days in bed after surgery!!! I would be home alone just laughing and crying and laughing..because they are all so true..Glad we could give you a smile, I still get them from time to time and i either have to do my breathing excerise, brace myself, or unexpected they scare me..and my poor pup too when shes sleeping and i'm laying on the couch, poor thing shes looking around to see what it was LOL, of course i go along and ask her "what was that?"This experience has made me very humble...still have to sneak thru isles in the grocery store, but now i have become one with the gas fairy and just embrace it...i bare no shame!! haha have a great day..although the other night i was holding back waiting for DD and her B/F to leave so i could just fart in peace..but roomy caught me. Good luck to you

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register