Wish me luck...... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Wish me luck...... Wish me luck......

Unread 02-29-2008, 06:53 AM
Wish me luck......

I'm off to see the Dr this morning. I have been bleeding vaginally for the last few days. I cannot fathom why this would happen now, as with this past surgery they didn't operate anywhere near there. Also this is the most bleeding I have had since my original surgery on Nov. 6th. It's not horrible but definitely more than a panti-liner. I had to back to pads. Also it has been constant since Tuesday afternoon. I'm trying not to think the worst, but after I all have been through it's hard not to. I'm not sure how much bleeding can be fixed with silver nitrate if it is granulation tissue?? Does anyone know??

In any case please pray for an easy fix. I cannot even imagine even the simplest surgical procedure right now. My emotions feel kind of fragile.

Starbgirl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-29-2008, 08:32 AM
Wish me luck......

MY heart and prayers are with you. Keep us posted on your progress after the DR appt.
Unread 02-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Wish me luck......

Hey Starbgirl,

I would be fragile emotionally as well!! I will for sure pray for you and that there IS an easy fix, and that this is really nothing. You have just been though so much, and so it's time for the issues to stop!

Please continue to tell us how things are... you know you can always find support here.

Take care!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Wish me luck......

Praying that all goes well for you at the doctor's appt. Let us know how things turn out. Sending you gentle hugs too...you've truly been through a lot!
Unread 02-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Wish me luck......

Starbgirl - Hoping, praying, and wishing you luck! You deserve a break! Hugs to you!
Unread 02-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Wish me luck......

(((Starbgirl))) I hope it turns out that whatever is needed can be done quickly and painlessly in your DR's office We'll be thinking of you.

s,
Linda
Unread 02-29-2008, 12:34 PM
Wish me luck......

please let us know what your dr said..i'm so sorry this is happening. youve been through so much
Unread 02-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Wish me luck......

I'm so sorry to hear this... you've been through so much! Please let us know what the doc said.
Unread 03-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Wish me luck......

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I wasn't feeling too good. In any case the Dr has no idea why I'm bleeding. He is very concerned and stumped. He cannot see where it is coming from. So we are going to try the Extrace cream first and see if that heals things up. Which he agrees with me is wierd since it was healed up.

The other option is a bad one. When he did my surgery for my abscess, he told me that one of my ovaries had slipped down and was sitting on top of my vaginal cuff. When they got the ovary out he told me (in the hospital post op) that he and the other surgeon had a few moments of panic because under the ovary it looked horrible and they thought the tissue at the top part of my vagina had died. Once they cleaned out all the infection though they felt better as they thought it looked pretty good. His main concern yesterday given that I'm having this wierd fairly heavy bleeding and becasue my abdomen is bloating up more again is that maybe some of the tissue there was not viable after all. Of course if that is the problem the fix is not a good one so I cannot even let my brain go there.

Currently the only sign to treat is the bleeding so that is what we are doing. I am bloated again and in more pain but so far no fever and no feeling flu like so those are good things. He said I am too early post op due to the extensiveness of my surgery to have a CT as it would all come back abnormal anyway due to post op swelling etc. I asked my other Dr about this and she agreed. I've been seeing her also to get another opinion. We will do one in another coule of weeks.

In the meantime yesterday was a bad day. I was in alot of pain after his poking and prodding. Plus I was just sad. I'm so done with this and ready to feel better. I do feel 50% less pain this am though so I'm going to choose to be happy about that today

Thanks for all the hugs,

Starbgirl
Unread 03-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Wish me luck......

Oh Starbgirl,
You have had such a hard road! I pray for your healing and wish you comfort in the days to come.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register