Anyone else more feisty post-op? - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone else more feisty post-op? Anyone else more feisty post-op?

Unread 03-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Anyone else more feisty post-op?

Hi Cynthia

Apparantly Royal Macca is a plant from Peru(?), it's supposed to improve your libido as well as a lot of other things like hair and skin etc!!!! look up in Google (do you get that in America/Canada?) I was just reading some posts on lack of sexual desire post op or post hysterectomy yesterday. There's another herbal remedy that does exactly the same thing called Goat's Weed.... (which contains Royal Macca) what a name!! I find all this very interesting as I don't like taking narcotics or any sort of chemicals including HRT - GB has bad coverage of this at the moment. Anyway...maybe worth reading about..... Have a healthy day Take care...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-05-2008, 08:47 PM

Where can I get that stuff by the gallon? I should sign up for an IV! Wouldn't do me any good for the libido part as I still am not healed, but if could improve my patience with stupid people, I should probably order and have it shipped express!
Yesterday driving a group of girls to play practice, a man was driving 35 in a 55 MPH zone. So I yelled the gas pedal is on the right. Needless to say the girls cracked up and asked me if there was something I needed to talk about. Like they would listen. (they are good kids)

Libby Lou
Unread 03-16-2008, 12:43 PM

Feisty? B****y describes me better! LOL! Now I am freaking out cause I just passed my 6 month post op mark. And still feel like I am about to rip someones head off. Do you think I can use post op hysterectomy as a plea?? LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2008, 05:58 PM

I snap on everybody and I am 15 days post op. I also cry whenever my kids do not listen. The mood swings many ways for the last 14 days. I could come out of another room and go off because the hubby is not paying attention to the kids. My doc has changed my meds 2 times and I am sure I will be getting another change this week.... the night swets and hot flashes are a killer.
L

PS Good luck ladies
Unread 03-16-2008, 06:26 PM

Gee, I guess I'm one of the ones who're back to be sweetness and light after surgery, but I kept my ovaries so I still get to look forward to the whole menopause mess.

I was getting testy and snappy from the pain pre-op, and people were commenting on how strained and tight I looked and acted. Mom's now saying she's glad her happy daughter has returned. That doesn't mean I don't call a pig a pig...just that I did that before and always with humor, not mean-spirited-ness.
Unread 03-17-2008, 08:43 AM

I could not understand why I have been so annoyed with almost everything my fiancee says or does. He has been so kind and considerate and last night he called to see how I was doing and I cut him up because her was interrupting a television show I was watching. I spent so much time telling him off that I missed most of the show anyway! I know that he is and has always been sort of clingy/needy but its driving me crazy right now. He just called and I put my phone on silent until I finished typing this. I feel bad about being so mean. Do you think this is part of the "emotional/hormonal" changes they say to expect?

love yall, the best is yet to come!
Unread 03-17-2008, 08:45 AM

BTW, I kept my ovaries too, so maybe its just Pre-wedding jitters because he is the only one I'm testy with. YIKES!
Unread 03-17-2008, 11:53 AM

You are both lucky to have kept your ovaries... Don't worry from what I understand you both will go back to having normal moods.
L
Unread 03-17-2008, 07:34 PM

I am taking 1.25 mg of Enjuvia, and with the hot flashes, night sweats, moodiness, and my mouth running.....I used to be real mellow, find it harder to keep my opinions from bursting forth, especially at work with coworkers.
Unread 03-17-2008, 07:40 PM

I find myself very 'feisty' in aLOT of ways post-op!! LOL
I guess if we can get through this, we can get through ANYthing!! :0)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register