Hysterectomy dates Mar 03-Mar 10,2008 - Page 49 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 03-Mar 10,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 03-Mar 10,2008

Unread 04-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Another day done

Well another day, another dollar, which is quite good because the bills have started coming in. Over 12 grand now. Oh well I guess I could try summer school. NOT.

About those papers Chiaroscuro, I know what you mean. I swear that mine multiply. I put them in the folders and wham, there seems to be more. I too tried to grade over the weekend. NOT

I really felt the need for naps this weekend, So I took them outside by the pool. I came inside when the neighbor's roof people showed up. I didn't want to be responsible for them falling off the roof laughing at the lady with a purple and now green whale on her stomach. Not to mention the fact that the swim suit didn't exactly look good on a swelly belly. I don't reccommend staying out too long. My pink bottom is a little sore and it doesn't have nothing to do with the surgery. I will tell the doctor that I was really trying to help my vitamin D defeciency. And besides other than the whale, I could pretty much glow in the dark.

We test tomorrow for math. I am not looking forward to staying on my feet and walking back and forth for about 4 hours. I have permission to sit as long as I lean on the stool and not behind the desk but in front. Today was actually a pretty good day. I went over diagrams and how to read the different charts for science. I am actually going to test them over them. It seems like the can memorize but not apply. They are getting there though and they are great kids.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 03-Mar 10,2008

Okey dokey..I made it thru day 1 of school. This week is the notorious "last week before vacation" and the kids are all off the wall. As I teach different kids in different places every day, I will get to work with a new bunch each day who hasn't seen me for 5 weeks. Yep..I earn my little paycheck!
Thanks goodness I have an aide for an hour or so, and she took them outside while I sat with my feet up..that was better than a nap.
I also made it thru my derm appt without falling asleep and then a friend called to say she had made us some soup and muffins! a retired teacher!! I met her at the barn where we each have a horse; we both are post surgical but she's had a much rougher road than I have; Now the soup is heating up, and I got my almost daily dose of horsie smell!
I plan to sit with my feet up as soon as the soup is ready...and I will NOT move for the rest of evening! another day closer to totally healed! Joan
Unread 04-07-2008, 07:02 PM

Denise

Well since you are educated in all of this medical language, I thought that I would post what they said on my report. I know kind of what was going on from what the Doc said, but thought I would get someone's elses take.

Myometrium with focal adenomyosis and multiple myometrial nodules consistent with leiomyoma and single cellular leiomyoma.

Well anyway went to work. My husband was in for the weekend, but left for Fort Knox again. I am just hoping that what they say about the tours over to Iraq is cut down to 12 months.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2008, 07:16 PM

Myometrium is a layer of the uterus. Adenomyosis, if I remember correctly has something to do with some kind of growth of muscle. Leiomyoma are benign growths. Simply put......fibroids (I think).

Don't quote me.....it's been five years since I've done any OB/GYN transcription work.

My prayers are with you and your family. I've never really worried to much about my husband when he was "over there" 'casue he was always on a ship. The only time they had trouble was when they had boarding parties....where they would have to board vessels in the Gulf over there. He'll be spending two years in Bahrain beginning next year. Bahrain is pretty safe....well, as safe as you can be over there. If I had to choose for my husband and my son to be in any branch of the service right now......I'd choose the Navy. We have lost a few sailors but not as many as the other branches.

God Bless,
Unread 04-08-2008, 02:46 AM

Good morning... My hubby is near the green zone for the 3 tour(not including 2 short tours). They have been at that location for 4 weeks & have had 3 major injury's with full recoveries expected. There isn't any word on shorting their tour from 15 months to 12. Hubby did send e-mail saying that he will be home sooner then expected but wouldn't elaborate. I'm hoping it's only 12 m(down 1)...
Well, I am so sore in the lower front. My bladder is hurting again & may have a small infection in vag. I don't know about you all but I have not had the time to rest much during the day. I hoping that things will slow down for me tomorrow. I have 2 in soccer(both traveling teams), 1 of those 2 also in horseback ridding and 2 more going in gymnastics. I am very happy for my children but I'm just tired. I better get back to sleep befor the sun comes up ...
Jean
Unread 04-08-2008, 03:35 AM

For some reason I have not been able to sleep tonight/this morning. I dozed on and off from about 2:30am until 3:45am and that was about it. Of course now I am getting tired but I have a dentist appointment at 8:45. If I go to sleep now, I will never be up and ready to go. Guess I will be hitting the sack after I get back from my appointment and running my errands. My 4 kids are on spring break this week. Good thing they are old enough for me to nap. The youngest is 7 and the oldest is 16.

I was so excited yesterday because I felt good enough to do some cleaning. Never thought I would be so thrilled to clean my own toilet. It actually felt good to be able to do some of it myself. It probably has something to do with the fact that since I am cleaning it, I know it is being cleaned properly. (Not just the toilets, but the cleaning in general.)

Hope everyone has a great day! I think I am gonna go take my shower and get it out of the way. Maybe it will wake me up a little. Hopefully it won't wake up the hubby too.

Theresa
Unread 04-08-2008, 05:10 AM

I just got an E from my brother who said that my nephew is leaving for the Gulf (again) in August-he's a Navy flyer. And my "niece in law" is leaving as well but they will not be stationed together and won't see each other for a year. She's planning for med school but I don't know if she's in a medical job or not. My other nephew is in flight school now I believe.
On a recovery note, Day 2 of work starts in an hour or so..wow ..those kids are tiring! My principal is doing my annual eval today too. gee..just how much fun can I pack into one day???
The sun istrying to come out here in the NE...hoping it's the same for all Joan
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:07 AM

[quote=DeniseS]Myometrium is a layer of the uterus. Adenomyosis, if I remember correctly has something to do with some kind of growth of muscle.
I had some adenomyosis and it is pretty much endometriosis inside the uterus. However, it attaches into the muscle tissue of the inside of the uterus and thus cannot be cut out. From the doc and also all the reading I did it seems that the only help for it is hysterectomy or you hit menapause and then it stops. Hope this helps!
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Myometrium is a layer of the uterus. Adenomyosis, if I remember correctly has something to do with some kind of growth of muscle. Leiomyoma are benign growths. Simply put......fibroids (I think).

Don't quote me.....it's been five years since I've done any OB/GYN transcription work.

My prayers are with you and your family. I've never really worried to much about my husband when he was "over there" 'casue he was always on a ship. The only time they had trouble was when they had boarding parties....where they would have to board vessels in the Gulf over there. He'll be spending two years in Bahrain beginning next year. Bahrain is pretty safe....well, as safe as you can be over there. If I had to choose for my husband and my son to be in any branch of the service right now......I'd choose the Navy. We have lost a few sailors but not as many as the other branches.

God Bless,
I had some adenomyosis and it is pretty much endometriosis inside the uterus. However, it attaches into the muscle tissue of the inside of the uterus and thus cannot be cut out. From the doc and also all the reading I did it seems that the only help for it is hysterectomy or you hit menapause and then it stops. Hope this helps!
Unread 04-08-2008, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeers777

Yes, this is what I had, too. And this also my understanding of adeno.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register